It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Considering that many people believe we already have aliens walking amongst us, it would seem obvious that they would try to make sense of us through the media. There could well be many off-worlders who have logged onto this very site at the moment.

Could it be that many of the revelations we have read about over the past weeks, came from extra planetary beings posing as humans? I have to confess I have enjoyed many of the recent threads that talk about our ascension and our journey to become one with the universe.

NO HOAXERS PLEASE, just genuine replies from genuine aliens(that's probably not PC) I should say extra-terrestrials.

This could be one of the shortest threads in the history of ATS. but who knows?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

OMG
I don't believe it, in the time it took me to write this short thread, someone has started one on exactly the same topic, I am astounded, gobsmacked, is somebody reading my mind .... or visa-versa.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I work with this topic in secret. I KNOW there are aliens out there,but would be interresting if actually someone would answer this topic. Hope it will- I am aware of the "situation" so if you are an alien please write back to me by mail,cause i know its not ment for "normal" humans knowledge.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

nah its not the same thread..Cause the other one is Human opinions of what aliens might think. Yours is made for ALIENS only-

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Oh, OK I'm cool with that!

So Xtra-terrestrials, any takers?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

OK, I have to go and do what we humans do, sleep that is , we just sort of lose consciousness for a while and then wake up fresh. I will check in tomorrow morning. .......... No nocturnal visits now, lets keep this impersonal, at least till we get to know each other better

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A real extraterrestrial would not answer this thread because it would be dangerous to do so I think. Just to indulge the idea that extraterrestrials are logging in and playing the games we humans play then they play an impractical game.

If they come across as totally believable and the forum erupts in shock because the words on the screen are so powerful then it would be plausible to assume that in some office in some facility a red flag or an alarm would go off and this shocking post would be logged, the IP logged and the address logged. An extraterrestrial so disposed to blowing their cover in this way would have to be suicidal, egocentric and at the same time make a post for no reason other than to endanger the whole reason they are here.

If on the other hand they drop into the thread just to say “Aliens are not here and have never visited Earth,” then obviously I am going to suspect that such a post is coming from an extraterrestrial looking to perpetuate the myth that there are no Extraterrestrials out there (joke).

An interesting thread nonetheless but at the same time it would not be touched with a twenty foot barge pole by any self respecting extraterrestrial that wishes to remain incognito and under the radar.

The prime directive if it is a reality would be for their saftey as well as ours because a caveman could still kill a marine under the right conditions, and all that is needed is chance.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The human race is quite capable of some fabulous accomplishments. Unfortunately, despite all the advances in technologies and civilizations, mankind still works on a principle of primitive "us-versus-them" or "survival depends on the annihilation of competition" mentality. The endless wars between nations, genocide of innocents on the pretext of language, color, religion et.c has only hampered the true potential of mankind. If mankind decides to work together and puts a collective effort for the benefit of the entire planet, then we might have a little chance for a better future.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

If on the other hand they drop into the thread just to say “Aliens are not here and have never visited Earth,” then obviously I am going to suspect that such a post is coming from an extraterrestrial looking to perpetuate the myth that there are no Extraterrestrials out there (joke).

I have a suspicion you could be right SmokeJaguar67, It is a bit of a damned if you do damned if you don't type thread.

I would genuinely love to make contact though, if only to tell them not to take us the wrong way, I am positive towards humanity on the whole, It's just that if an extra-terrestrial goes through the official channels, he/she would have to go through the bureaucracy that we all do.

I can picture some poor little alien sitting in front of an officious immigration officer trying to explain to him why he hasn't got a visa to enter the planet, having a full body search and having to reveal how many orifices it has before a thorough search can be conducted.

First words from an alien who has studied humanity ........
"Take me to your sleazebags"

[edit on 16-2-2010 by kennyb72]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

If mankind decides to work together and puts a collective effort for the benefit of the entire planet, then we might have a little chance for a better future.

Thanks for your input order in chaos, er ...... is there anything else you would like to tell us ??? ...... you didn't mention where you come from.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

NO HOAXERS PLEASE, just genuine replies from genuine aliens(that's probably not PC) I should say extra-terrestrials.

How do you plan to weed out the non-alien replies?

I could pretend to be an alien just to reply and jerk you around (it happens, surprise). Did you have a protocol set in place to screen replies?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thats a lie.

We would never be in this situation that we are now, if all these dinossauric dragonians zeta reticuli etc would be messing around with us in the first place.

We do not know any better, they were the ones who set us all up in an ascension on an individual basis.

If we are not working together is because the ignorant leaders of this world are stupid enough to be hypnotized by all the negative extraterrestrials scum that are using this planet as a supply depot.

We do work together, when we want, in fact we are all working together right now. thanks to the Internet, because only now we have the ability to connect with each other, and see the truth about ourselves and the deceit that has been played around us.

Do not underestimate Humanity.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

There is another thread going on on ATS about a microchip that they found on Napoleon Bonaparte skull.
And this is just a small example, because we all know that they have been interfering in the shadows, with our history & our evolution since the dawn of times, and there is plenty of proof of that.

Not to mention all the super structures that exists on the moon.
I bet some of these species have evolved so much thanks to technology that are no longer conscious of themselves anymore, they just work like super computers, for their own benefit off course.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hi smyleegrl

How do you plan to weed out the non-alien replies?

I figured that if a genuine extra-terrestrial where to respond, a little analytical questioning would reveal if they where real or not. An off-worlder would know things that we couldn't possibly know, and with some of the minds we have here on ATS we could figure it out if we where to make real contact.

This thread is tongue in cheek by the way, but you never know do you?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

SilentAssassin, you do take your aliens very seriously don't you? I have a feeling that a very highly civilized and advanced alien race would have a great sense of humour.

I could imagine an octopus like alien tickling you everywhere simultaneously, saying resistance is futile

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This thread is tongue in cheek by the way, but you never know do you?

Okay, either I'm really dense or its just time to go to bed.

I didn't get the tongue-in-cheek feel from your OP at all.

Sigh......yep. Going to bed.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If they are harvesting some sort of subtle form of energy from humans that is unknown to us, what use would we have if we were all dead?

There are two sides of the polarity.
So there could be different species aiming for different sorts of evolution.
Not necessarily progressive all the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If I was an alien, (which I am clearly not) I would think that I was looking at a civilization in the advanced stages of decay.

I would see a society participating in a consensus trance, that on one hand is well aware of the slippery slope they are sliding down, but on the other is completely dis-empowered or too apathetic to do anything about it.

I would be perplexed at these creatures that were gifted with such intelligence and potential, yet they were choosing not to exercise it. Instead choosing to devote their energy into escapism & fantasy, essentially anesthetizing their brains.

I would look upon the other creatures of this planet that were suffering at the hands of the humans decadence and make the decision that no help should be forthcoming to the humans and that they should be allowed to move rapidly into oblivion.

When all is said and done, humanity will make great fertilizer!

IRM

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'm glad not everyone thinks the same way as you.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, the human race displays the full Monty of emotion and capability. On the one hand we have discovered the most amazingly cruel ways to treat each other and have perfected the art of inhumanity. On the other hand our minds and actions can be amazingly creative and humane that we would have hearts of stone not to be moved.

If I were to advise the “outsider”, I would suggest they avoided California and Beijing because they would be disappointed, visited a certain pub in Devizes, visited Auschwitz and the Thiepval Memorial and then went to see the UN and question whether they really know what they are doing!

Regards

top topics

<<   2 >>

join