It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Senator Feinstein a Palm Reader before Palin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Last, did you send mister.old.school back to wherever you all found him, or was it me?

There's little point in attempting to engage those who refuse to respond.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Showing a double standard in action is not "calling out" anyone.

Oh, really? Not even those who you say "know who they are"? BS.

And BTW, the purpose of all the Palin hit threads is?

You'll have to ask the authors. I have many talents, but I can't read minds. My guess is that the purpose is to show her hypocrisy. Not to call out ATS members.

That's right, so why WAS he here?

Again, you'll have to ask him. But as I recall, ATS members are free to post in any thread they desire and don't need your permission to do so, nor do they need to justify their reasons to you.

But the other people relentlessly posting about Palin certainly know who you are

But you're not "calling them out", right?
You're just implying they exist with some vague mention of this group of people who "know who they are." You've played this card before, too, Centurion. You even offered to U2U a list, but refused to send it to me. I suspect because I was on your list of supposed transgressors.

Your game is old and played out. The jig is up.

Last, did you send mister.old.school back to wherever you all found him, or was it me?

Most likely he has a life.
And since this thread has gone off topic because of these silly games, I will now attend to mine.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

And since this thread has gone off topic because of these silly games, I will now attend to mine.

IF this thread has gone off topic, and I'm not saying it has, you would only have those such as yourself and mister.old.school to blame.

[edit on 2/17/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
reply to post by centurion1211

Way to stoop to the 2 party partisan level OP. This thread just came off as childish, immature, and partisan. You could have atleast presented it better, and completely have reworded it.

Palin is a joke, a neo-con to the core who would just be another Bush or Obama, they all are the same on key policy issues.

OMG! Are you trying to get your (avatar) picture placed next to the word hypocrite in the dictionary?

In your first paragraph. you jump all over the OP as partisan, etc. and the in your second paragraph you do the same thing to Palin.

It's not called partisan, it's called being independent I didn't just bash palin, I bashed Bush, Palin, and Obama, and you obviously think that there is a difference between those people, they are all neo-con neo-lib big spending war mongers, take off the rose colored glasses and see that they are all exactly the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join