It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Iran moving toward military dictatorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Clinton: Iran moving toward military dictatorship

ca.news.yahoo.com

RIYADH (Reuters) - The United States believes Iran's Revolutionary Guards are driving the country toward military dictatorship and should be targeted in any new U.N. sanctions, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Monday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wasn't the same thing accused of Iraq shortly after 9/11?

I'm not sure how these new sanctions will directly effect the funding of Iran's Revolutionary Guards and how they will react to such actions.

I can only assume this will just aggrivate the gov't of Iran to persue their Nuclear Programme to the full extent. I guess this is left to be seen....

[edit on 15-2-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Update:

"President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also attacked the US Secretary of State for suggesting Iran is becoming a military dictatorship."

news.bbc.co.uk...

He also stated that the West would "regret" any future sanctions.....
Although I can't see anyone regretting anything, unless they are physically attacked.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
America are the military dictators. I can feel myself steadily and quickly lose all support for America, they are an ally to my home country but not to me.

The American government that is, not the people. America has been a bully for far too long, they are playing a dangerous game trying to take control over the middle-east and they are going to get hit hard and soon. Too many dead civilians in their wake.

America and Israel need to BACK OFF IRAN and get their corrupt noses out of other countries business's and stop spouting their lies and deceit if they want to avoid another 9/11

top topics

join