It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TIMELINE problem, the trouble with Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The government, if they are not already corrupted by rogue forces, is stuck between a rock and a hard place. They cannot disclose what they know about UFOs for the simple reason that these visitors are not from another place. They are from another TIME. And that is much, much tougher to explain.

Much of this is compiled from Dan Burish, former MJ-9 and member of the Majestic 12.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by tonygal]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tonygal

Well this is certainly an interesting and entertaining hypothesis, but why is it tougher for the government to disclose ETs from another time than from another place? It seems like the time travel meme has permeated our collective consciousness just as deeply as the ET meme.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's not so much disclosing the fact that time travel is possible, but then they would need to talk about what we learned from these people from the future. And it is more of the impending doom on the T2 timeline that they don't want to disclose.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What was it, a year or so ago, when "Eagles Disobey" (Dan Burish's...club?) went into super-duper emergency mode...something in the timeline was about to happen that would make us go to T1 instead of T2...and it didn't happen....so we're on T1 for sure now right?

Its always been an interesting hypothesis that I greatly enjoyed but it seems that Mr. Burish...not to completely discredit him....has little proof for all the extraordinary things he has said he's done.

Isn't it easy to say you have a complete upcoming timeline of doom and then POOF! We're ok...for now folks....
Keep reading the newsletter...
Bleh.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
Isn't it easy to say you have a complete upcoming timeline of doom and then POOF! We're ok...for now folks....
Keep reading the newsletter...
Bleh.

Very true. But from what I can gather, until around 2017 no one really knows where the hell we are. So until we get closer to 2012 I agree that it's way to early to pay attention to alarm dates.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I thought T2 was great - maybe even better than the original Terminator, they dropped the ball for T3 though but Salvation brought it back into the realm of watchable again (even though it had McG direct it).

Who knows how it will pan out in the future.

It looks interesting though, they've got Stargates and grey aliens and big tall blond peoples (Played by Arnie anyone??).

Would this mean that the grey aliens are also robots? I read that somewhere around here.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Am I the only one who is drawing the conclusion from that chart that the aliens are evolutions of ourselves from the future? They way I am interpreting this chart is that due to some future event, we split off in two initial directions and then come back here, to this time, at some point in the distant future.

Interesting to say the least. I had actually considered writing a fictional book along these lines when I was in college. Very similar except for the initial relocation in my version was an abandoned cloning experiment on another world to study human evolution.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

I could be totally wrong here, but I think that is the intentional conclusion of the chart. ET's are "us" in the future. Depending on which time line we're following.

I find this theory very interesting. I have thought for awhile now that UFO's could possibly be time travelers.

Great thread OP!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
According to this guy, the E.Ts will start to "force it" from now on:

www.youtube.com...

Please do. If 2012 is the Ascension date, then we have nary a second to lose.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
Am I the only one who is drawing the conclusion from that chart that the aliens are evolutions of ourselves from the future? They way I am interpreting this chart is that due to some future event, we split off in two initial directions and then come back here, to this time, at some point in the distant future.

Interesting to say the least. I had actually considered writing a fictional book along these lines when I was in college. Very similar except for the initial relocation in my version was an abandoned cloning experiment on another world to study human evolution.

You are reaching the right conclusion. ET's are more time travelers than space travelers. I would check out the Dan Burisch interviews at ProjectCamelot.org that is where I got all the information to piece together the chart.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
well, I think you didnt think well

just let me explain you something, please, try to follow me

you just cant say we live in a unique timeline, otherwise, each time any person did go back to the past, it would have to change the future too, and, any interference in the past would change EVERYTHING

why do I say that any would create another future: lets say I am driving and I look at some UFO and I just change my mind and do something else I would do if I didnt have see the UFO, thats a clear example that its impossible for the time travel (to the past) exists in a unique universe

well, if we live in a universe that can create new timelines if necessary, then it would be possible to go back to the past

but if people can go back to the past, and it creates another timeline, why wouldnt they tell us about themselves, I mean, it wouldnt hurt their future since this is a new universe

so, maybe these UFOs are aliens, maybe they are from future, maybe they are from the government, but the reality is that they dont tell us because they dont want to, its not to protect the future ...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Faiol]

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I may be wrong here and I understand you are talking about thousands of years of time, but... Theoretically, if a ship travels through inter-stellar space in short increments of time, aren't they time travelling? I mean if we ever have the ability to travel from here to the otherside of the Galaxy in just a few days, we would be time travelling. So really any space going vessels that is travelling great distances in shorter times are time travellers.

This model is saying that they have mastered interstellar travel and have begun to use the time travel attributes of the travels to run back in time.

One thing is for sure: you can paint anything on a blamk canvas that may never have any guidelines to follow. This makes it hard to study in any one direction. I suppose we will have to study all directions, or hope the ones that know begin to tell their secrets.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

well, thats true, everyone of us are time traveling, and we can do it too if we travel at a very high speed, but we can do it to the FUTURE

time travel to the PAST is another thing, very difficult to study because we dont know how this universe works

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tonygal

The whole discussion about the timelines is dependent on the word of Dan Burisch.

He's long since been identified as a liar. ATS has threads that also agree that he's a fake. He famously brought 'evidence' of his aliens and touted around a photograph he claimed showed a dead J-Rod at Area-51. Unsurprisingly, the image was an inverted black & white repro of a special effects alien that was taken a couple of years previously. J-Rod image explained.

Heck, even Rense has its doubts...fDr. Dan Burish -Area 51 Scientist -A Total Fraud? Bob Lazar (no stranger to controversy) even called him a liar. Stan Friedman (UFO Researcher and the guy that 'broke' the Roswell story) describes him as a liar too.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. S&F. I like this thread because it requires some thinking outside of the box. Can any of this be proven? Unlikely. But in the event that some or any of it is true, this could be used as a useful guide. Also, I like threads with visual representations that can be understood easily. I wish all ATS threads could be presented like this.

So, what happens in the event we disclose? The timeline gets altered right? T2?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As a follow-up to the OP, I wanted to add some more thoughts:

Apparently, from what all 3 of these future survivors tell us, there is a pole shift between 2012-2016, however humans had some technology at the time that made the effects 1000x worse. These people risked compromising their own existence to start coming back 60 years before this event to try and minimize the damage. The first visitors crashed, and once we obtained things we weren't supposed to know about, then all hell broke loose. After that, lots of visitors started coming to try and “manage the situation”. Because we are trying to alter the future, we really have no idea WTF timeline we are on, we can only guess as we get farther through the “danger zone” and stuff either happens or it doesn’t.

The dangerous technology are man-made Stargates, which the US and UN have codenamed “weapons of mass destruction”. Saddam had one, and we did find it and destroy it. Qaddafi had one and was a little smarter in getting paid for handing it over. “WMD” has nothing to do with nukes, that’s just the public cover story. Apparently, when the solar system crosses a high-energy area in the Milky Way, these things short-circuit and blow up BIG-time. These man-made Stargates are different from the natural stargates that these travelers use to get here and get around.

So if this guy is to be believed, it explains all the secrecy surrounding these visitors, at least until 2017 when we can be more confident that the danger has passed.

So if this event happens, we have 2 choices.

1. If we hunker down in caves and bunkers, which the government has been frantically building for 50 years, we may survive, but will eventually become the greys due to malnutrition etc. Eventually we will develop the technology to leave earth for a planet in Zeta Reticuli. So the greys that are visiting are great-descendants of people alive on earth today. Perhaps today's "contactees" are the visitors' ancestors just being checked on?

2. If we get off the earth and go to the moon, we have a better chance of maintaining and improving our human likeness. Hence the race now for India and China to send people to the moon, to prove they can do it, just incase. From there we would eventually go to Mars (if we haven’t already) and eventually to a planet near Orion.

Dan's belief is that a pole shift will indeed occur and it will be devastating, but perhaps not to the point where it is magnified to wipe out 2/3 of the earth’s population. He believes that electricity and all electronics will be fried useless and will take 5-10 years to get back online.

He also said there is a battle going on and that some groups actually want this catastrophe to occur, to either ensure their own existence (J-Rods) or to escape and come back as kings to rule the world (the Elites, Illuminati, etc).

Pretty wild stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey... Maybe this is why Australia and New Zealand moved

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wait...maybe UFOs are actually time travelers from the distant past!

Think about it!

I mean, what if they are from before the dinosaurs, and dinosaurs are actually from the future, but there were so many dead dinos that they had to dump them in the past.

And then...and then...

And then when they dumped the dinos in the past, the time travelers got all angry about the future people littering the past with dead dinosaur bodies so they went to the future to settle it with fisticuffs...but...but-

BUT they ran out of time-travel-gas half way there and now are stuck here in our timeline!

And what if they are also robots!?

Whoa dude man...waaaaay wow!

Could be true...put me on the radio so I can present this possibility to the masses.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What I find interesting is the 19% chance vs the 81% chance.

Seems a remarkably accurate figure for something with so many variables.

Yes I have read all of Dan Burish's material on Project Camelot.

Yes I do think he is a little full of it. Not saying the whole idea is full of it, just perhaps Dan.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Wait...maybe UFOs are actually time travelers from the distant past!

Think about it!

I mean, what if they are from before the dinosaurs, and dinosaurs are actually from the future, but there were so many dead dinos that they had to dump them in the past.

And then...and then...

And then when they dumped the dinos in the past, the time travelers got all angry about the future people littering the past with dead dinosaur bodies so they went to the future to settle it with fisticuffs...but...but-

BUT they ran out of time-travel-gas half way there and now are stuck here in our timeline!

And what if they are also robots!?

Whoa dude man...waaaaay wow!

Could be true...put me on the radio so I can present this possibility to the masses.

Would you mind if I stole this for a story of some sort?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join