It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how to obtain free energy *Vids*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is real, obtainable free energy. You may use this info to obtain free energy, or wait a couple of years, because the Chinese are starting to mass produce these. It will be known as the new electrics.

Have fun kiddos.

Here is a good place to get magnets:

www.kjmagnetics.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
This is real, obtainable free energy.

No it is not

pesn.com...

www.nuscam.com...

www.physicsforums.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I will preface this with the fact that I have a slow internet connection, therefore I was not able to view the videos...

I think that truly "free" energy will not be realized until we learn to harness the natural forces that occur around us everyday. Namely, solar, magnetic and cosmic radiation (and possibly nuclear).

Our sun produces practically unlimited amounts of energy. Just look at all the plants on this small blue sphere. All of their energy is derived from the sun, and ours should be too.

As for magnetic, I still think that the earth's magnetic field could be harnessed to produce power. The Aurora Borealis could be powering my computer right now!

And look at the core of the earth that warms us and the molten rock that lies beneath the surface; nuclear power. If it can melt rock, I'm sure it can heat up my coffee...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

No it is not

pesn.com...

www.nuscam.com...

www.physicsforums.com...

Well I guess this is totally de-bunked.

Now I don't have any need to go spend hundreds of dollars on magnets.

The thing most don't understand is what a stator is.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyinthemiddle

Good, I would like to see a video of the aurora Borealis running your computer.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Just give it up then, or learn to live without electricity (or Heat and AC). People have done that far more than with. Acclimatization isn't all that tough...no harm, no foul.

I say do what you want, buddy. Won't be all bad.

Hell, I'm gonna try it just for the fun of it.

What could go right?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

No it is not

pesn.com...

www.nuscam.com...

www.physicsforums.com...

Interesting, that basically says that it works until the magnets run themselves down and lose their magnetism.

But instead of over 1.0 efficiency (over unity), it's actually under 0.05, pretty bad!

Originally posted by crazyinthemiddle
As for magnetic, I still think that the earth's magnetic field could be harnessed to produce power. The Aurora Borealis could be powering my computer right now!

Actually harnessing Earth's magnetic energy is not an impossibility (though there are lots of practical barriers), but if we did that and demagnetized the Earth's magnetic field, we'd all be cooked from the UV radiation our magnetic field protects us from. Therefore it's an insanely bad idea, for two reasons, first because it will run down and second because when it does we are all doomed. And actually the Earth's magnetic field flips every once in a while, so we are at risk of losing it's protection during the flip cycle even if we don't mess with it. But I definitely think we shouldn't use it for power generation, even if we figured out how to do it.

There's plenty of other ways to get energy, from the sun, and that will take billions of years to run down, so we should work on that instead.

================

People waiting for free energy motors that are "almost ready for production" remind me of people that are waiting for disclosure that is "almost here", they've both been waiting for a long time. I'm sure the free energy motor people will be waiting forever, it'll never happen, possibly the same with disclosure but I'm not as certain about that one.

top topics

join