It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen UFOs parked in highway median strips?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyWolf2012

Two posts from you and nothing to say either time.
Not a very productive conversation.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a huge spacecraft flew over Phoenix 12 yrs ago. Thounsands saw it, hundres photographd and videod it. It was there. There were national news conferences. The credible witnesses not bound by Airforce or Government silence clauses, admitted or decided that it was an extraterrestrial object under intelligent control at least the size of a town.
What more can one say?

It is completely plausable that the OP witnesses a craft up close on a road.

PO might be lying, but really it doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine
a huge spacecraft flew over Phoenix 12 yrs ago. Thounsands saw it, hundres photographd and videod it. It was there. There were national news conferences. The credible witnesses not bound by Airforce or Government silence clauses, admitted or decided that it was an extraterrestrial object under intelligent control at least the size of a town.
What more can one say?

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine
What more can one say?

Thanks, Serpentine!

I recently went to the UFO Museum in Roswell. I found a poster there that describing different shapes of UFOs and the witnesses' experiences. There were at least two instances where people had seen UFOs on the ground. One guy described it but didn't go near it. The other did and had radiation burns. Now I know why we kept going!

The whole purpose of the thread was to see if others had seen UFOs on the ground. Although I didn't hear any responses here in this thread, now I know that in fact others have seen them on the ground like we did. That's good to know.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join