It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the last time...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
...you helped somebody? Explain an incident. Most people will not help another they do not know. And why is that you suppose? Isnt that just awful in our society? If the only help you can give is advice, then you're not fooling anybody. Ha! What happened to concrete help where you do something or give something other than words? Helping someone is not holding the door for them since that's just being kind. Helping someone is not telling someone to seek professional help from a mental health doctor since that's just being mean. There is a difference between being kind or mean and helping, wouldn't you say? Oh yeah, what is your definition of helping somebody big time directly. Too many people are not helping others who may need someone's direct help.

Take me for instance... I have no job and am always in danger of torture by very wicked people I live with. To directly help me is to supply me with enough money in exchange for me working for it so I can move into my own home, or supply me with housing away from Michigan (where I live currently and dont like it) in exchange for me working to keep it. The latter would be good of the NWO to create a money-less society inside of one that still uses money, but that's a another topic I had written which no body is for. Anyhow I am someone in need of direct help to clean up some torturers (criminals in my book) and get me to reach living in my own home. What reasons are there for someone to not directly help someone like me out? What do you think it could be? As a stranger I dont have to be near you for you to help me directly, you know?

Anyways, discuss direct help these days in how there is or is not enough of it! And how/why come.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You seem to be making alot of threads. And now your asking for money. How old are you and how long have you been without a job? Your painting a picture that you get tortured for no reason, but from your personality i can see that you may indeed deserve it.

Your religious beliefs have obviously ruined your life... sad isnt it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

What religion am I?

Please tell me because I have not stated anywhere on ATS/BTS that I am religious or in any religion. Certain members on this site are paranoid. But I wouldnt sweat it.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I am sorry, but I cannot understand what you are getting at. Could you clarify what your goal is with this thread?

2nd line.....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Two days ago.

I let a friend join our household without charging deposits, or even fair market value for rent, just what was affordable when available.

I have friends to whom I give my bottles and cans for recycling; I could do it myself and definitely need the money, but they have two young ones and need it more.

I share whatever I can whenever I can, even if I've very little, and don't make a big deal of it, always trying to find ways to help without demeaning the helpee.

If anyone has the nerve to ask, I always give (to individuals, not organizations, I prefer to help directly, no middlemen). Sometimes that means giving a dollar when all I have is two, but I do what I can.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

waoo lucky persons are who live by your neighborhood then,

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I help people/animals on a daily basis.

Whether it is donating time, or supplies. I never donate money. Money never helped anyone. I donate litter/food/kibble/time/clothes/househole items to the humane society/goodwill/salvation army/red cross....that sort of thing. never monetary donations.

I enjoy helping animals the most, because they cannot go out and get a job and help themselves. They need humans to help them. Like removing them from abusive environments.

However, my charitable habits are really inconsequential. It sounds like you have dug yourself quite a hole. If you are looking for confirmation that there are still good people out there, then you have it. There are.

But you cant blame your problems on "the system" or the "nwo" or the capitalist system. It's their world, and we have to abide by their rules.......... for now.

I would suggest checking out the unemployment office, or asking friends for any job openings possible.

But since youre not looking for advice.....whatever.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So you want us to spot you some money till the NWO creates la la land for you? I do not think so.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

why not if each one of you give 20dollars like 20 people it would be 400 dollars and may help him to move out

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Why not each of us (including him) get a job and take care of ourselves? How about he disconnects his internet saves his money and sells his computer?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Since you're asking, my life is dedicated to helping people. For many years, I have helped others get their life on track, while supplying them with resources and many areas of knowledge in a wide range of subjects in order to cultivate the body, mind, and soul.
My goal in life is to continue helping others to 'awaken' to their full potential, while also doing my best to also take care of my own body, mind, and soul as well.

I also try to help by never charging people for meditation classes, yoga classes, photography, graphics design, or music jobs...why? 'Cause what goes around comes around!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Once you announce your good deeds and take pride in your gifts, and revel in personal glory for such..........................the good deed has been erased.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
You seem to be making alot of threads. And now your asking for money. How old are you and how long have you been without a job? Your painting a picture that you get tortured for no reason, but from your personality i can see that you may indeed deserve it.

Your religious beliefs have obviously ruined your life... sad isnt it.

Your going to turn any of your posts into a religious bashing opportunity aren't you?

And your saying he deserves to be tortured? For what reason?

You honestly need to learn some respect.

Unless you aren't serious and your just a troll, which I hope this would be the case.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
reply to post by Wertdagf

What religion am I?

Please tell me because I have not stated anywhere on ATS/BTS that I am religious or in any religion. Certain members on this site are paranoid. But I wouldnt sweat it.

This post from your other thread seems like a pretty good example that you must put at least some stock into religion. Not that it matters to me one way or the other. I'm only suggesting that you may be contradicting yourself.

Originally posted by Tormentations
Revealed Prophecy Coming True For The World

The wicked one shall be revealed world wide when all these dead bodies suddenly surface on the face of the whole earth of who all been the wicked one. And the astral plane that the wicked one used itself shall die and smoke up the skyies with lots and lots of smoke. The smoke will block out the sun light during the day and the moon light during the night. Plus, all dreams shall pass away as in it shall be no more dreams once the astral plane dies.

When will it all happen?

I'd say this month, prolly this week, but what do you think?

Get a sense of sources from the following quoting...

"2 Thess 2:

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

"Mark 13:

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,"

Oh, and where shall the wicked one go to? Hell. It will be great relief from that tribulation that the wicked one was causing this world and the Lord. I bet the wicked one gets a scary rise out of this. For the wicked one is dead in Christ.

Revealed Prophecy Coming True For The World

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Boognish]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
forum
a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
b. A public meeting place for open discussion.
c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
3. A court of law; a tribunal.

within the context of your posting all who read anything you submit are helping you in some manner; do you agree?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I do not get what dragging the OP's religion in this will accomplish besides highlighting your own intollerance.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

never, getting a job is not a sense of being on the contrary, you must support each others to act right as any existing conscious should be

it is a factory slavery mentality that you are after, this is your business to enjoy watching animals lives but a lot of people are not at all like you so you cant speak on the name of majority of humans rights

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Yeah we should all help each other out... That is what people with nothing to contribute say, which is why communisim does not work. If all these people asking for handouts were to ban together and help each other guess what? They would ALL be asking for handouts.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You seem to have a very limited view of the world, maybe that is not entirely your fault but you really shouldnt ask people when was the last time anybody helped someone else out in this world. I mean just look at Haiti, how many Haitians does the average person know? Yet look at the millions of dollars (euros etc), people and aid pouring in from all over the world to help them out.

You can see people helping each other out everyday, just because its not an in your face helping out doesnt mean its not going on...

Besides let me ask you something

When was the last time you helped someone out?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

you are never helping who is shouting for help, when you accept to give a hand, you are just supporting then his shout out of his needs to help himself out through alone, and not forcing him to accept that needs concept can kill his reality as existing one and be only defined as in needs of money or work and not as someone really existing expression out of living reality one

top topics

<<   2 >>

join