It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future National Scandle a piece of 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Mary who I have talked to off and on for over a month now and have a pre-recorded interview with has now had her story put out on tom flocco's website. I have several documents that go all the way up to john ashcroft and other's showing the cover up and allowing of 9-11 to happen in regards to this case. I am under the understanding that many people in main stream media are looking at this case as it sits now so ats can have first hand knowledge of this case and some of the details before it makes press's other places in the world. Here is the artical.

www.tomflocco.com...

For people that want to see some of the documents relating to this case you will need to send off a u2u message and I will provide the link to see them but I will not be posting it here.

Falcon

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Heavy stuff on green cards for those attending flight schools with terrorism in mind, with the knowledge and approval of Ashcroft's department. But wait - the intelligence agencies also knew. Oh wait, they were called off the investigation, as part of the plan.

How long does this stuff stay buried?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ashcroft was extremely complicit in this all happening... I feel like we are out of novel by the Illuminati, and that we are targeting Muslems as our main threat. Bush knew as well, it is 100% apparent by his School Video in Florida.

I don' t know how I would live with myself if I killed someone while driving drunk, let alone allowed 3000 to die while they were sober.

Down with Bush, Vote him out. Support Kerry

join