It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Yeah, Ive noticed that too. Everyone thinks im crazy but its not in the "usual" place. The whole sky seems to be different. Maybe its just me, but im a pretty avid skywatcher..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I know; not only the landmap looks different, the moon looks different to.
Have U also noticed that the clouds are kind of different?

I don't mean the chemtrail/contrail-stuff, but the clouds itself. Sometimes streched out I donnot remember those clouds from before:
www.matternetwork.com...
www.wayfaring.info...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've had it happen to me as well, but usually more subtle things: most times it's the little details that are off.

A couple years ago I was driving down our street on the way home and I swear a street sign had moved two houses down than where it had been that morning.

Another time, I had bought a used coffee table while in college that had a cigarette burn mark on its top, barely noticeable, but I used to keep a coaster on top of it to cover it anyway. One morning I sat down to have coffee before class, but the coaster had been moved and the burn mark was in a different place but still under the coaster.

These little things don't happen often, so I usually just scratch my head and go about my business, but reading this thread reminded me of those happenings.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm Glad this thread is still going on... I've had similar experiences... being a history major, I clearly remember events going in different directions.

What makes me mad is that many people are waking up to this, and still they don't care or have faced so much opposition that they don't want to come out saying they have experienced this...

Fox

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

yes, I've noticed that for half a year. Clouds and sky will look quite different, moonlight and sunlight illuminates them so often surreal, a kind of scene from the movie "vanilla sky".

And still going, I often delight watching the sky because it looks so strange.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
everyone is concerned that some revisionist construction of history is taking place. this is not the same issue as geographical land masses being in a different place than lets say 50 yrs ago. On the former, yes, people are constantly writing revisionist theories on what actually happened. even the movie valkyrie based upon a true story reflects subtle changes to world history and casts germany in a much more humane light. of course the inglourious bastards movie is complete fiction, but at some point in the future, i can see younger people having difficulty gauging truth from fiction. now, on to the former. geographically, can land masses shift in such a short time? not smart enough to answer that. but don't you think its peculiar that most world globes manufactured today must rely on a new set of names and designations: such as ussr to russia and other name amendments all over the world. this is to say that if some governments and powers that be wanted to effectuate changes from elementary type education, they would make sure globes have to be drastically changed to show proper new names of countries and areas of the world. changing names is the beginning of minute changes to actual changes on the physical map or world globes. if anyone has world maps and globes from lets say over 50 yrs ago, it would be an interesting exercise to see if there are physical changes along with name changes.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
sigh.

dont know about anyone else but I'm on my THIRD " this is the last space shuttle mission ever"

skewy.......and increasingly so.

Rosha

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The only thing that is out of place for me is that i'm 100% sure a couple of years back i heard that the actor Christopher Lloyd died.A few days ago we were discussing with a friend and he told me that he is alive and kicking.I checked it myself.He is alive.
Anyone else remember that?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Exactly; Vanilla sky, creepy because i thought the exact same thing.
Mayby it is haarp or another annomality like Cern? But that doesn't explain the 'moon thing'!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but Ive only just found it and have something to add. Hopefully others are still lurking around for discussion.

I've been an avid reader of ATS for several years now, though have never posted. This thread struck me in such an oddly familiar and personal way that it moved me to register and post a reply of my own.

I have experienced almost all of what you previous posters have posted. It has been occurring as long as I can remember, although I have always just put it down to "my mind playing tricks on me." I have never mentioned it to anyone. I am relieved now to learn that others experience these things.

This is my story.

Time acceleration / Compression
I experience this almost daily. Normal activities are just taking abnormal quantities of time, in both directions. I either experience getting a large amount of things done in a ridiculously short period of time, or getting nothing done over several hours. It's not a matter of being motivated one occasion and lazy the next. Rather, it's going into each with about the same expectation. The hardest to understand are the times when I feel I've lost time. It's as if I re-awake from a trance. These are most often when I am alone, on the computer. I know what you're thinking. I'm just jumping from link to link, getting involved, but that's not quite it. It is more like I stall on one page and can't finish reading it. When I look up at the clock, an hour has passed. I still can't focus or remember what I've read.

Dead Celebrities
I would say that dozens of times when hearing or reading a news report of a celebrity death that I think "Didn't they die ______ years ago?" Jack Palance was certainly one of them. Walter Cronkite was another.

I was shocked to hear during the World Cup that Nelson Mandela was going to miss the game due to his grand-daughter's death. In my memory he had died several years ago. It was not in prison, like some of you have reported. I remember him being released from prison and later being elected president of South Africa with the end of Apartheid. He died several years after that.

Another death and probably the most striking to me in it's clarity, was the death of Brad Delp, the lead singer of the 70's band Boston. Growing up in the 70's, I was a big fan of Boston, as were all the other kids I knew. Their songs were on the radio every few minutes. So when I read that he died of an apparent suicide, I read the story from start to finish, and probably back again. I was sitting in my kitchen, it was late at night and I was reading the news online, like I always do. By the next morning, the story had faded from my thoughts, so I didn't discuss it with anyone. A while later, I thought about it again, and thinking it odd that nothing further had been reported, I googled. I found nothing further. It didn't strike me as odd. Instead I felt. "Poor Brad, a few years out of the public eye and you're forgotten." Anyway, nine months or a year later when he actually died, I was absolutely shocked. Up until now, I thought perhaps I had a pre-cognitive episode, but now I think it may be related to this.

Misplacing things
I do this several times a day, so it is perhaps easily explained in most cases. I lose something that was literally just in my hand. Sometimes I find it in a spot that I afterward remember having put it in. Other times, I find it somewhere that is inexplicable. There is no possible way that it should have been there, in time or distance. I don't have specifics because it happens that often. Some other times I find it in a place that was thoroughly searched, or even back in MY HAND! These instances make me believe I am losing my mind.

News Stories
Just like the story about Brad Delp, there have been multiple other news events I have read online only to have re-reported days later. In the beginning I would protest to those around me that the event had happened three days ago. The awkwardness of explaining my comments has kept me silent since. A few years ago, it was happening to me on a regular basis. It wasn't only major news stories, sometimes just an interest story. The frequency of these occurrences has decreased to almost none right now, however.

Land Masses
I too have noticed the differences in the continents of the world, but put it down to the improvement in maps and still believe that. I remember clearly the maps that i day-dreamed on in grade school. They showed the earth in a projection that distorted those masses in the extreme north and south latitudes. There was even a small disclaimer somewhere on the legend that said something like "Some land masses are not shown to scale". The United States and Western Europe were depicted rather close to accurate, so it satisfied the greater part of the curriculum focus in geography and social studies. American Isolationism, I guess. I've never traveled between these places personally to develop any kind of marker in my mind to determine accurate distance. One or other of the maps could be inaccurate and I would have no way of verification.

The Feeling of awakening
There are times, very seldom and subtle, that give me the feeling that I am entering back into my body, not that I had any recollection of where I had been, but rather like I was re-surfacing from a dream or a trance. It's as if I shake the fog away from me and see things much more clearly or vividly. Like I said, this is a rare occurrence.

The feeling of hot or cold on my face
I know this sounds fringe, but I sometimes experience an unexplained change in temperature that i feel most profoundly on my face. It's as if I walked out into the sun or the chill of the night, yet was in neither place. In some cases there may be plausible explanations, draft, etc., but in others it is highly unusual.

That's all for now. I think I should probably end here, in fear that my first post be edited for length.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxTork

That's all for now. I think I should probably end here, in fear that my first post be edited for length.

Thanks for listening.

Hi, welcome. Dont worry about the lenght, you are pretty fine

And welcome to the "timeline shift experimenters" , yeah i know how do you feel. Sometimes we are very silent about all this because if we are talking a lot of this we are expose to ridicule and laughs. It doesnt matter, its not changing the facts, its true.

we know.

cheers

edit on 8-11-2010 by zaper because: Ah i give star for your courage to talk about it

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxTork

by the way...

watch out! maybe its another timeline shift in progress as CERN was making the transition from protons to lead ions in the LHC.
we know the synchronicity with these events and the anomalies generated in timeline.
Check the news and the facts in the next days if you can remember of course because a lot of this stuff is fading our memories.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxTork

Time acceleration / Compression
I experience this almost daily. Normal activities are just taking abnormal quantities of time, in both directions. I either experience getting a large amount of things done in a ridiculously short period of time, or getting nothing done over several hours.

My daughter and I experience this a lot. Sometimes at the same time sometimes separately.

I try to chalk the acceleration aspect to just getting older and feeling the mortality kick into overdrive but, that doesn't make it feel any less weird.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I saw an article that Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital today.

I could have sworn she already died a few months ago. Does anyone remember this or am I just thinking of someone else?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
I saw an article that Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital today.

I could have sworn she already died a few months ago. Does anyone remember this or am I just thinking of someone else?

I distinctly remember hearing on the news, just a few months ago (the memory is still relatively fresh in my mind), that she died. And it wasn't Eva Gabor. Wikipedia has her death as 1995.

So... what is REALLY going on here?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Zsa Zsa really was at deaths door a few months ago, she recovered but now has suffered a huge blood clot. I expected her to pass on a few months ago. I have always loved her and I am afraid her time may be up.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

Zsa Zsa really was at deaths door a few months ago, she recovered but now has suffered a huge blood clot. I expected her to pass on a few months ago. I have always loved her and I am afraid her time may be up.

OK. My neighbor just got back and I asked her out of the blue, "Do you remember Zsa Zsa Gabor dying a few months ago?" She said she did. I asked her if she was sure. She said yes. I asked her if she was really sure, and she said yes, she remembered seeing it on the news. I then explained why I was asking (she isn't an ATSer). Now she's freaked out as well. Neither of us remember what she died of though. That's odd. But she remembers it was not only on the national news but the local news as well. Not ill, not in the hospital, but dead, as in D-E-A-D.

And when Gabor died I made a mental note of it just in case she suddenly wasn't "dead" again. And she's not dead anymore. This is real. I wasn't truly convinced until it happened to me. Today. So... there you have it.

Now I'm one of the nuts on this thread that I was doubting just weeks ago.
edit on 11/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 11/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Just to add that when Zsa Zsa was in the hospital a few months ago, the news reported that she had been given her last Rites. Which is why some people may have thought she had passed on.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

There's something new I've discovered. Not only the moon and sky looks different but I've noticed another thing.
Does anyone remember that the sun used to be yellow? As a child I could look into the sun a second or tree. Now that's impossible because it turned white, wtf is going on?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OK for starters I am not comfortable calling these events "time slips" or "reality slips" because those are too fine of a term to use when you are really un-sure what they are or what happen. So just for my peace of mind I am going to start referring to such an event as temporal anomaly.

Now that I have said that I have not one but two events that happened to me this week. Wednesday after work when I came home I took a shelve and bracket down stairs to my basement room. I set the shelve and bracket on the steps as I messed about in my room changing clothes. When I went to the steps to get the shelve and bracket it was gone. I went upstairs looking for it and could not find it. When I went back down stairs there it was on the steps. I just set down on the steps looking at it now knowing what to think. There was no way I could have not seen it or for that matter walked around it as it blocked the steps.

OK, here is the second event. This happened at work Friday. I had to get a radiator cap for a machine that was overheating. The new cap has the PSI rating and warning info on it printed in BLACK onto a SILVER back ground. I read to to be sure that I did receive a 13 PSI cap. OK, I put the cap on the machine and was checking a few other things like hoses and belts and about 10 or 15 minutes latter I looked over at the cap to recheck the level before doing a test drive and that is when I almost messed my pants. The cap now had the PSI rating and warning infor printed in WHITE onto a BLACK back ground. That might not sound like much but it really scared the crap out of me. I wonder just how long we have until this kind of thing starts making the news reports. It seems to be getting worse each day.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join