It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes! We're going to hell...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
...for one last time again. Except this time one of us wont be coming back. And it sure aint the viewers of hell. No, it'll be the wicked one which will be tormented in hell which will be staying there to be tormented for ever more. Up here on earth we all may notice dead bodies of those whose spirit didn't make it back from hell into physical body. I like to inform some. So long as some of us get this, one of us has got to have gotten it damn good. I had to pause from the pause noticed topic because certain were flaming as if they were hot in beef with innocent me who just noticed something. So far I realized it has been three times it happened. I'm talking about pauses.

Bible readers, recall how Jesus feet were said to have looked as if they had been burned in a furnance in Revelation 1:15. Well it starts to get clearer to me at what's going on by that saying in what it actually might mean about why the pauses started coming to notice. By the way, peep my signature. I think it's on the mark in what is about to happen next. It's a f'ed up day to be wicked always. But ha, I'm glad I aint the wicked one that uses the astral plane for wickedness while doing other wickedness in the physical also. But hey, wicked one, I'll see you in hell while I'm just there viewing the place again for the last time. Yeah, because can't keep visiting hell with no end in viewing it. It's time it all gets wrapped up, where spirits are put in their true places... Be it paradise or hell.

And flammers can flame right on into hell for all I care. They dont know me to give such a damn. Ha! They can't make me itch on their best day.

Here are questions for topic sake: Do you think the wicked will always be among the just, and conspiring against the just? Do you think you will be going to stay in hell or not? And why?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As I don't believe in Hell, if one existed it is most certainly where we live now, I'm gonna have to say no.

I think that the wicked will always live among the just as EVERYBODY is wicked at some point in their lives, whether intentional or not.

There's no such thing as innocence among adults.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Huh? You mean to say we're not already in Hell?

Wait, that's harsh... Well Purgatory at least then?

We have a choice to live in Heaven or Hell, but so far it seems the Earth is on a road leading straight to Hell, thanks to the demons who are in power.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ooohkay..I didn't understand diddly squat from the things the OP typed[apparently in some mad frenzy of enlightenment] Pauses? What pauses?? What on earth have You been smoking..And , if possible, get me some! This is too intriguing...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

I agree. What he said is nowhere near as intriguing as to why he siad it. And I don't even know what he said!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah....

Im going to have to ask the same question. What pauses? What did that Pause Noticed thread mean?
Is English your first language?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect, but have you been sippng on the cider a bit? One of my parents was schizophrenic and the writing style is refelective of mental illness.

Could not quite grasp the topic. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

Tormentations is referring to a worldwide pause during the Superbowl when he went for a leak and a few minutes disappeared.
No, I'm not making this up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Oh I remember this, but that thread provided little to nil info on what he was talking about.....

Sick curiosity it what keeps me on this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why is it that Christians have no problem with the concept of hell and, even worse, some of them actually relish the idea of others suffering in pain and agony forever?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Some more nonsense, but thats ok, I'd rather go to hell than the same place that those like the OP plan on going after they cease living. Judging from my time on earth, it appears that the "heavenly kingdom" for the jesus clan is going to be a dangerous collection of nuts. It would be wise to keep away from that place after death.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

See "Abominable Fancy". Sort of a non-stop gore movie for pious christians.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Jewish theology
In Judaism, evil is the result of forsaking God. (Deuteronomy 28:20) Judaism stresses obedience to God's laws as written in the Torah (see also Tanakh) and the laws and rituals laid down in the Mishnah and the Talmud.

While some forms of Judaism, do not personify evil in Satan; these instead consider the human heart to be inherently bent toward deceit, although human beings are responsible for their choices, whereas in Judaism, there is no prejudice in one's becoming good or evil at time of birth. In Judaism, Satan is viewed as one who tests us for God rather than one who works against God, and evil, as in the Christian denominations above, is a matter of choice.

“ The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the LORD who does all these. ”
—Isaiah 45:7, NASB

It's there dude I checked it my self !!

There is no hell

Christianity comes from Judaism. Judaism is not the same.
You are being lied to.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have my hand bag already to go.
All I need to do now is ...get in it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A spiritless astral plane will smoke worse than 9-11. This is what it means by the sun shall be darkened...etc. And yeah, the wicked do use the astral plane. So when they are taken to stay in hell, a smoke shall arise by a desolated astral plane.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie "The Mist" In that movie there was a woman that was heavy on the preaching. She was all fire and brimstone stuff and really started pissing people off. Well, after a while, she was freaking enough people out that one guy had enough and put a bullet in her head. I laughed...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Bless your heart honey! Maybe you should focus on something happier?
Just saying!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Has anyone seen the movie "The Mist" In that movie there was a woman that was heavy on the preaching. She was all fire and brimstone stuff and really started pissing people off. Well, after a while, she was freaking enough people out that one guy had enough and put a bullet in her head. I laughed...

LOL SAME. I love that film, great referance to the OP, made me giggle haha!

top topics

join