It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piper Arrow witnessed Shanksville, PA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

what do you guys make of this story...?
2nd line

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Another witness left out of the official story. It's possible and highly probable. I personally think that the plane either exploded mid air, or was shot down. The hole in the ground and wreckage scattered over miles does not fit with any typical crash landing even if the plane went nose down into the ground.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Hey there. that article is from 2001 about a week after the events of 911.

Are you sure this hasn't been posted before? I find it hard to believe that this would have been ignored until now.

If not, then hey. good work on finding it.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"(It) went behind us. (We) lost sight for a while and when it came back (the passenger) said, 'It's turning toward us. Now it's turning away. Now turning back toward us.' So it was rocking its wings."

Why didn't his photographer passenger snap some photos, especially since Wright says they had deducted it was a hijacking in progress while it was happening?

The most important piece of evidence is missing in both the Shanksville and Pentagon occurrences: engine parts wreckage.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Almost off-topic:

It would be easy to fabricate a news story on an Internet website.

Sort of "Ministry-of-Truth-ish", don't you think.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"(It) went behind us. (We) lost sight for a while and when it came back (the passenger) said, 'It's turning toward us. Now it's turning away. Now turning back toward us.' So it was rocking its wings."

Why didn't his photographer passenger snap some photos, especially since Wright says they had deducted it was a hijacking in progress while it was happening?

The most important piece of evidence is missing in both the Shanksville and Pentagon occurrences: engine parts wreckage.

It is ALL BS. You are right, no engine parts or engines. If the guy "thought" it may be a highjacking in progress, KMA, total BS, and if he was a photographer again, why no pictures. This is all BS. NO PLANE CRASHED IN Shanksville or anywhere near there, people need to get over it.

There are more red herrings out there on the net than in the ocean for pete's sake. When will people understand the violence of an airliner crash and the expansive debris field IN EVERY CRASH. In Shanksville we are shown a pit and we are to believe that the earth swallowed up a hollow aluminum tube and there ARE NO BODIES, NO LUGGAGE, NO SIGNIFICANT PLANE PARTS, ETC!!!! Come on already.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These two witnesses in the same plane are the only one's that reportedly describes a United Airlines plane, although the article does quote the witnesses directly and leaves it to assume the witnesses described UA colors.

Wright was flying a Piper Arrow when he spotted a jet crossing behind him -- about three miles away. It was close enough for him and his photographer to see the United Airlines colors.

If these two saw a United Airlines plane, why did nobody else describe a United Airlines plane?

Have any Shanksville witnesses described a 757, or similar looking plane?

Also, what were these guys doing still flying about a half-hour after the ground-order was issued to all planes?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
piper arrow pilot is a liar....that's what i'm thinking....stuff doesn't add-up....then the article goes strait into a suggetion of the msm story. with these eyewitness reports, we should get normal boy next door story....with the correct details, like what was the last thing he saw and special intricate pieces of details that are his own special feelings. like anyone would if they saw an emotional or sensational accident or occurance.
i've seen several supernatural things and i can tell 300 details and draw an exact depiction in seconds, and tell how was reacting to my emotions or thoughts.
for example....in dallas i saw the cigar shaped one coming towards me, as i was waiting for a roofing crew to arrive, i was in a crane with the boom full out and watching that and the air trafffic. it was about 6000 feet above ground level, on a heading od 340....going to take it right over dallas love field in three minutes. i wasn't looking for a ufo to come over....but i was looking away and looking back up, and something was talking to me or sending me words from the 380 foot long titanium mother ship sized thing. saw it for 8-12 seconds it was going in and out of cloak with no sun reflection off its nose, like should been seen.....

i'm a pilot. somthin' fishy about that op posted report, the pilot of the arrow

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Usual truther nonsense - dont like the evidence so dismiss it (ie person is liar, gubmit stooge, faked, etc)

The plane did not "disappear" in ground as you stated . Much of the debris was recovered from nearby woods where it was thrown by the impact

In Pennsylvania, Somerset County coroner Wallace E. Miller and his team scoured the "halo"—the field and woods surrounding the crater left when United Airlines Flight 93 plunged into the ground. The debris was everywhere. Trees were draped with scraps of luggage, clothing, bits of the fuselage and human remains. Walking through the crash site in the days after the attacks, Miller's eye caught a flash of light 20 feet up in the branches of a hemlock tree. "I only noticed it because the sun happened to hit it at just the right angle," he says. A tree climber brought it down. It was a single tooth with a silver filling. Eventually it was matched to one of the passengers.

So trees draped with luggage and clothing, pieces of fuselage....

Like this

Note - painted in United Airlines colors

Or this

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

If these two saw a United Airlines plane, why did nobody else describe a United Airlines plane?

Just out of curiosity - pre 9/11 could you pick out a flying plane and determine the model and the airline? Could you even now? I doubt it, yet you seem suprised that no one else in this lightly populated rural Pennsylvania county could. Or maybe you're just feigning mock incredulity in order to keep this fantasy alive.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Just out of curiosity - pre 9/11 could you pick out a flying plane and determine the model and the airline?

Yes i can determine model and airline, pre 9/11 and now.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Yeah.....why do I doubt that. Anyway - what percentage of the US population do you think can do that? I mean flying, at a distance, not sitting on the ground at the airport.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Yeah.....why do I doubt that.

Talk to Weedwacker he will confirm i know aircraft. I was a crew chief in the Air Force.

Anyway - what percentage of the US population do you think can do that? I mean flying, at a distance, not sitting on the ground at the airport.

Well since most of the people that work in the Pentagon are military i think quite a few would have known that day.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

from source
"Wright thinks there's only one reason air traffic controllers in Cleveland would have been asking him about the altitude. He said that it was probably because the terrorists had cut off all radio transmissions to air traffic controllers."

This doesn't add up. If he were a pilot he'd know that ATC (air traffic control) doesn't need radio contact to gain the altitude of the plane; they need the transponder, etc.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I happen to have indirect witness information about this.

A friend of mine had grandparents who live close to the crash site. He flew with the US Air Force during the Second World War and saw many planes go down.

He told his grandson that it was like no other crash site that he had ever seen. The Police sealed of a vast area right from the start. What ever it was, there was a lot of it that crashed over a vast area.

A small missile or an intact plane could not have been what crashed. It would have to have been an airliner, already in fragments before it hit the ground.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

This doesn't add up. If he were a pilot he'd know that ATC (air traffic control) doesn't need radio contact to gain the altitude of the plane; they need the transponder, etc.

Hijackers had shut transponder off . No transponder means ATC doesn't have aaccurate fix on the planes altitude - the function of the transponder
is to broadcast back the altitude information to ATC.

All ATC had was the "primary return" or skin paint refection back from the aircraft. Having an aircraft in the area to confirm altitude was vital to tracking it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Those photos show nothing. They could have been taken anywhere. And I like how "clean" the wreckage was. Obviously planted and photographed, come on this is all you have?

View the footage of the firefighters sitting on the back of the firetrucks BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WRECKAGE THERE!! The coroner reports NO BODIES and NO BLOOD at the crash site or anywhere around it? Where did all the passengers go? And there would have been SOOOOOOO much more wreckage everywhere if that were the case. Please refrain from posting crap like that, it's really sad.

I am not an idiot who "believes" that by producing some scetchy photo's and some claim by a pilot, who wasn't even supposed to be in the air at that time, that the OS is anywhere remotely close to the truth.

I love the part about the silver filled tooth 20 feet up IN A TREE!!!!

Yea right, a "coroner" is walking through the crash site and a TOOTH with a silver filling flashes and gets his attention... wait a minute, I think a have a few dollars, I'LL BUY THAT!!!

[edit on 15-2-2010 by daddio]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Well since most of the people that work in the Pentagon are military i think quite a few would have known that day.

Talking about Shanksville, Somerset County, Pa. Not the Pentagon and not NYC.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I am not an idiot who "believes" that by producing some scetchy photo's and some claim by a pilot, who wasn't even supposed to be in the air at that time, that the OS is anywhere remotely close to the truth.

Translational: If it doesn't agree with my world view then I reserve the right to hand waive it away.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No , I work with plausible evidence and facts, if any. Reread post. I have seen none, no plausible evidence of an airliner crash nor any facts.

It is not up to those of us who state it is all BS, but up to those who "believe" it to be true that NEED to produce evidence, plausible evidence.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by daddio]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join