It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 & Warren Buffett & Bush & Ann Tatlock have in common... > this will blow you away...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
killtown.911review.org...

you guys got to check this out for yourselves...
ah, I'm sort of speechless, now thats a first - huh

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Another prime example of Killtown taking unconnected events and using them to create the idea of a conspiracy.

Not to mention, that page isnt really news. Its been here, discussed and dismissed before.

Added note, the "Omaha Classic" was a fund raiser for the Omaha Children's museum and was always played around the second week of September.

"An invitation-only golf tournament in September of 1992 raised about $150,000 for the museum. Omaha Golf Day, which would later turn into the Omaha Classic, was hosted by Warren Buffett, who was named the richest American by Forbes magazine the next month. Buffett continued to support OCM through the golf tournament until 2001."

www.ocm.org/Post/sections/183/Files/2004-08%20OCM%20History.doc

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I sorry swamprat, I got to say this: Birds of a feather flock together...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Not very convincing to me. I think something might have happened that day but trying to create a conspiracy around the golf tournament and the people who attended is weak in my opinion. They are saying these people where important enough to move to a protected area with the president who showed up later in the day after the attack. I don’t buy it. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you for posting I had not been made previously aware of this information. This is as damning as mayor Willie Browns phone call not to fly that morning.

new topics

top topics

join