It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 people dead - 2 critical - UAH College Huntsville, AL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Maybe you need glasses.

Ng said the meeting had been going on for about half an hour when Amy Bishop "got up suddenly, took out a gun and started shooting at each one of us. She started with the one closest to her and went down the row shooting her targets in the head."

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Found the police reports from 1986.

www.959watd.com...

After she shot her brother and ran off the mother doesn't seem to have done anything to help the brother. She just left him face down in a pool of blood. Strange.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Three things jumped out at me:
  • Amy Bishop stated that she dropped the shotgun as she ran out the kitchen door, yet she was found in Braintree Square and apprehended holding not only a shotgun, but a still loaded shotgun. She did appear disoriented, which is completely understandable, but that is a pretty big thing to get mixed up... forgetting you had a shotgun when the officers were yelling at you to drop it?

Maybe she meant in her interview that she didn't realize she had it at the time, but...

• Amy stated at one point that someone "said something to her and she turned" (paraphrased) while she was raising the gun and it went off. She also stated that Seth was between her and her mother at the time walking across the kitchen. There was no one else in the house to say anything!

• The police found the hole in her wall that she admitted to making, but the gun was loaded with #4 shot. I would think that a round of #4 would leave more of a huge peppered area with a hole in the center instead of just a hole that could be covered with a book cover and a "tin band-aid". Also her mother stated she didn't hear the discharge... from a 12-gauge shotgun! In the same house! That is one soundproof house!

I think it might have went down that she fired the initial round (quite possibly accidentally) some time before she came downstairs. I also wonder: was that initial round #4 or something else? Was the gun already loaded from an earlier use? She also had to have loaded the gun more,even though she said she didn't. I would really like to know what type of rounds they found on her dresser...

I am starting to think that Ms. Bishop is mentally disturbed, perhaps schizophrenic to some degree. Of course, that does not bring three faculty members back to life, nor does it erase the pain felt by three more people. She made one seriously bad decision, though: moving to Alabama. We take a dim view of people who shoot others in cold blood down here. She'll get her trial, she will have her day in court, but unless she can prove everyone around her was seriously hallucinating, she will die on death row.

It may not be justice, but it is the closest we can get.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was following an exchange on another forum that seemed to refer to another suspect being led from the scene in handcuffs. A photo of her/him has since disappeared from the net.

--------------------

www.freerepublic.com...

There are photos here:
www.al.com...
There is a photo of the police leading away a woman, wearing a green sweater, with longish dirty-blonde curled hair. Definitely NOT this woman in the pink sweater with blackish straight hair.
Have two women been arrested?
83 posted on Friday February 12, 16:28:11 GMT-0800 2010 by i_dont_chat

----------

To: i_dont_chat
I think that’s her husband,
freaky.
96 posted on Friday February 12, 16:33:09 GMT-0800 2010 by Protect the Bill of Rights

----------

To: Protect the Bill of Rights
or maybe not.
Unless her husband is a dyke.
101 posted on Friday February 12, 16:35:02 GMT-0800 2010 by Protect the Bill of Rights

------------

If the photo of the person in handcuffs, wearing the green sweater and high heels is her husband — well, that’s a story onto itself.
143 posted on Friday February 12, 16:57:19 GMT-0800 2010 by i_dont_chat

------------

I am wondering the same thing... do you think they just arrested the woman in green until they identified Dr. Bishop? I have searched but cannot find a photo (online) of her husband Jim Anderson....
154 posted on Friday February 12, 17:00:13 GMT-0800 2010 by Momto2

------------

Have two women been arrested?
The news said Amy Bishop was the shooter and both her and her husband were both arrested. Nothing I heard was mentioned about a second woman arrested.
It would explain things a bit if her husband dressed as / lived as a woman...
I would think that all the facts should come out in the next few days...
227 posted on Friday February 12, 19:48:19 GMT-0800 2010 by Screaming_Gerbil

-------------

To: Screaming_Gerbil
OMG...that “woman” in green is a dude!
No wonder that they didn’t give her tenure. Imagine the faculty parties . . forever. . . the embarrassment, the mortification . . .in Alabama!
231 posted on Friday February 12, 20:05:42 GMT-0800 2010 by BabaOreally

-----------

www.al.com...
Scroll down and at about the middle of the page there is a slideshow down the page - The 6th and the 8th photos in the slide show are of the woman with the longish dirty-blonde curled hair wearing the green sweater.
235 posted on Friday February 12, 20:18:33 GMT-0800 2010 by Screaming_Gerbil

----------

To: BabaOreally
No still no lady with green sweater and high heels...wonder if the photo was an early mistake and they took it out.
276 posted on Saturday February 13, 05:38:50 GMT-0800 2010 by mdmathis6

-----------

To: mdmathis6
I think you are correct - I definitely saw the original blond in a green sweater - I do not believe it was a man dressed as a woman! I think it was someone they "detained" and found innocent so they removed the photo.
I'm still surprised no photo of her husband - Jim Anderson - has surfaced - several links to his company, his published articles, etc. but no photo.
282 posted on Saturday February 13, 06:45:43 GMT-0800 2010 by Momto2

I do remember one early account described the shooter as wearing a black and white checkered shirt under a green sweater, and in her photo Amy Bishop was wearing a pink pullover type sweater with no shirt visible underneath.

Like the poster said, ''freaky.''

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

WOW... Nice find. The local news has been reporting since day 1 that the police report from the brother's shooting was unable to be located.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — The neuroscientist charged in the shooting deaths a week ago of three of her colleagues at the University of Alabama in Huntsville does not remember what happened, her lawyer said Friday.

“She just doesn’t remember shooting these folks,” said the lawyer, Roy W. Miller, of his client, Amy Bishop. “She’s very sorry for what she’s done.”

Though he seemed to be preparing an insanity defense for his client, Mr. Miller backed away from an earlier statement to The Associated Press that his client was a “paranoid schizophrenic” who “gets at issue with people that she doesn’t need to and obsesses on it,” saying he had spoken out of turn.

But, he said, he would be engaging one or more psychiatrists to examine Dr. Bishop.

“This is not a whodunit,” Mr. Miller said. “This lady has committed this offense or offenses in front of the world. It gets to be a question in my mind of her mental capacity at the time, or her mental state at the time that these acts were committed.” He said his client had told him it was not the first time she could not remember what had happened.

“My impression of this client is that she’s one of the nicest persons you’d ever want to meet,” he said. “She is highly concerned with being charged with this. She’s concerned about her children most of all.”

So even her lawyer says “This lady has committed this offense or offenses in front of the world." But he also says "she’s one of the nicest persons you’d ever want to meet,”

[edit on 19-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
“She just doesn’t remember shooting these folks,” said the lawyer, Roy W. Miller...

A classic sign of mind-control manipulation. MK-Ultra was undoubtedly used on her.

Originally posted by JBA2848
“This is not a whodunit,” Mr. Miller said. “This lady has committed this offense or offenses in front of the world.

With a lawyer like that, she is doomed. Her family needs to realize there is a reason 'public defenders' are more often referred to as 'public offenders.'

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

A classic sign of mind-control manipulation. MK-Ultra was undoubtedly used on her.

It is the same excuse she gave during the shooting incident of her brother in Braintree MA. If true, she can never be allowed back in society, as she apparently has a pattern of this amnesia... if false, she is doing a poor job of trying to cover up an overly aggressive disregard ffor human life and needs executing.

I am curious, starviego. What motive do you think someone would have to get three faculty members at UAH removed from existence. What you are proposing, a major cover-up with the victim being manipulated through some use of drugs or hypnotism, would be a difficult thing to accomplish without leaving some trace. Exactly what do you suppose the reason is that someone would go to such great lengths to accomplish this feat? Do you have information that one of these faculty members was involved in something that TPTB cared so strongly about?

Or do you have an overactive imagination?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
What motive do you think someone would have to get three faculty members at UAH removed from existence. What you are proposing, a major cover-up with the victim being manipulated through some use of drugs or hypnotism, would be a difficult thing to accomplish without leaving some trace. Exactly what do you suppose the reason is that someone would go to such great lengths to accomplish this feat? Do you have information that one of these faculty members was involved in something that TPTB cared so strongly about?

The victims were probably unimportant. The shocking act is what matters. There are bills sitting in congressional committees right now that mandate mental 'screening' for gun owners. And there is a push to have airport style security measure being put everywhere. So that's where it comes from.

And there is sure to be evidence of the covert acts, but of course the cops, the courts, the coroner and the media are in on it too. Not necessarity in an active role, but they know better than to question the official line once a scenario has been chosen.

------------

www.nytimes.com...
Though he seemed to be preparing an insanity defense for his client, Mr. Miller backed away from an earlier statement to the Associated Press that his client was a “paranoid schizophrenic”

Why did he do that?  He may have dropped an essential clue as to what Amy Bishop is telling him.  There are two possibilities--
--she told him she was hearing 'voices' telling her to kill, like so many other whack shooters have expereienced, or, more likely,
--the emphasis was on the 'paranoid' part.  She may have claimed that she was set up by the government, who told her she was going to take part in a 'safety' drill.  ''We want to test campus security.  Here, take this gun into the school.....''

abcnews.go.com...
''The lights are on 24 hours a day in Dr. Amy Bishop's cell.''

Yeah, they probably have a 400 Watt mercury halide burning 10 feet above her concrete 'bed,' with it's tranformer humming loudly.  These are psychological torture tactics.  And she is not allowed any visitors other than her lawyer.  Deny the defendant all comfort. In a couple of months she will have been broken and will accept some plea 'deal' where she gets to go away forever.  The only thing she can hope to negotiate on is if her children will be allowed to visit her.

Also, her eldest daughter is a student at UA/Huntsville, and no mother would have caused her kid that much embarassment.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well it seems that as long as you attend a good college and live in Mass. you can get off with anything.

en.wikipedia.org...

Between this and Ted Kennedy I believe that Mass. justice system needs to have an independent investigation from some small town police agency(s). If someone can get me the names of the judges who were quick to dismiss the other cases on this woman you would make me very happy.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I am surprised that no one on here so far spotted the biggest inconsistency in the story of her brother’s death. Supposedly, she accidentally fired the gun in her room; accidentally shot her brother, then in a panic shot another hole in the roof of the kitchen while fleeing….

Folks it was a pump action shotgun…
Last time I handled one of those, you had to pump it between each shot!

That means that she shot her brother, and yet took the time to pump the gun, and fire it again in her panicked flight from the kitchen. You cannot accidentally fire a pump action shotgun three times without taking the time to pump it between each shot

There are also inconsistencies in whether or not her bedroom door was closed when the first shot was fired, whether or not she took the time to conceal the hole in the wall. There is no way that you can fire a shotgun in ANY house and it not be audible to other occupants, besides the smell. Her mother stopped the police interrogation of her until they could obviously get an attorney, and get their story on what happened straight. I am guessing that the second shot was the one into the roof, while confronting her mother in the kitchen, then she pumped the gun again, and was surprised from behind by her brother.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Well it seems that as long as you attend a good college and live in Mass. you can get off with anything.

Or have a relative (mother) who is a politician (city council member)…

One thing that I have to wonder about is whether any of the people who covered up the 1986 incident will now be brought to justice. Considering that this latest incident would not have occurred if she had been locked up where she obviously belonged. I believe that the statute of limitations only starts ticking from the time that the crime is discovered, not from when it actually occurred. That means the folks who where involved in the conspiracy to cover up this murder are well within the statue of limitations since their crime of covering this up has just been discovered.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I might could agree with you that the issue is gun control, except for two things:
  • This is Alabama. You apparently have no idea of the culture here. Guns are a part of life, there are more hunters than non-hunters, and one assumes that everyone they meet has a concealed weapon on them and loaded. Heck, during the winter, it sounds like a war zone at times just from the cracks of rifles from hunters, and no one even takes much notice. You would have better luck trying to make breathing illegal down here than you would passing gun control legislation.

• There has been absolutely no public outcry against guns here! Zip, zero, zilch, nada, none. The outcry is over the judicial system in MA for letting her get away with one shooting, and over how she became a faculty member with such a record.

OK City was different. There was an almost immediate outcry across the country against the militia. 911 was different. There was an immediate outcry against terrorists and the 1000+ page Patriot Act was introduced the following day. It has now been what? A week since this shooting? Not one peep about needing more gun control.

The facts simply do not support your argument. TPTB could have picked a million better places to try and shock the public into wanting gun control, and surely would be following through with the plan.

As for her having a daughter in UAH... it is always possible that she is indeed looney-toons. That would explain all the inconsistencies in the reports between what she says and what happened.

Sometimes, people are just insane...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I pointed out some of the inconsistencies in an earlier post, but you have a good point. For reference, I found this pic of a Mossberg 12-gauge pump:

She kept saying she didn't know how to unload it... the last time I unloaded a pump, you simply pumped the rounds out of it without pulling the trigger. So she could have pumped it in order to eject the rounds, but that brings up another inconsistency. In order to have a round in the chamber, she had to pump it. When you pump it, the round ejects, whether it is an empty casing or a live round. So she pumps the shotgun after accidentally firing it in her room, sees the brass eject, and then doesn't know how to do it again? That doesn't make sense to me, but then again I grew up around guns.

Also, the police reports say when apprehended, there was a round still in the gun. there was no mention of the spend casing still in the chamber. Wouldn't they have mentioned that as well? It sounds to me like she had to pump it again after shooting her brother.

I am also curious how the gun could have gone off accidentally without her finger on the trigger. Her father and brother both had firearms licenses and had taught her how to load and fire the gun (just apparently not how to unload it?
). Did they forget to mention not to keep your finger on the trigger?

I dunno, seems to me the Yankees need to figure out how to work equipment before they start telling us down here how dangerous it is...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So she pumps the shotgun after accidentally firing it in her room, sees the brass eject, and then doesn't know how to do it again?

Yeah, and she supposedly has a 180 IQ?
It sounds more like she has used that IQ to be good at faking mental illness, manipulating folks, and getting away with murder over the years. No wonder she is pulling the same “Lost memory” pattern again, heck it worked for her the first time around. I’ll bet you that she actually thinks that she is going to get a pass this time as well. I have seen folks like this, its amazing what they can delude themselves into believing. She stated to her lawyer that she is worried that she has lost her job! In her mind she actually thinks that she is going to get away with this, get her way about the tenure, and go back to working at the university?!? No remorse, no feeling for the victims or their families, just narcissism about her job and getting her way.

Also, the police reports say when apprehended, there was a round still in the gun. there was no mention of the spend casing still in the chamber. Wouldn't they have mentioned that as well? It sounds to me like she had to pump it again after shooting her brother.

She had to pump it again, TWICE…
If you follow her story, she pumped it once in the bedroom before shooting her wall. She pumped it again prior to accidentally discharging it on her brother. Then had the presence of mind to pump it again while fleeing, and accidentally shoot the roof. Finally, she pumped it one more time to chamber the final round that the police found in the chamber.

Sorry, there is no way that was accidental, and the story just does not hold water. No wonder the cops who worked the scene were pissed that it was ruled accidental. There were certainly stings pulled by the local authorities on behalf of the mother, and her made-up story.

She admitted in the police car that there was a fight going on, the father admitted the same. It sounds like a domestic dispute, and she got the gun intent on getting even with a family member, either her parents or her brother. She got the hang of using it in her bedroom while no one was home, and then took the time to conceal the damage done. Later she came downstairs to engage in the confrontation, which is when she shot the roof and her brother. Sounds quite premeditated to me, which in many states carries a death penalty.

Her mother, who was a politician, obviously went to bat over the situation, and pulled strings to get her off. Without the mothers testimony it would have been a murder charge, but the mothers story about her trying to unload the gun, and it accidental going off, seemed to be the main point taken by the police in it being called an accidental shooting. I am sure in her mothers eyes, a gun accident brings sympathy toward the family, were a sibling killing looks quite bad and would have caused her to lose her other child to prison or death row.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Completely agreed. It sounds like you saw some records I didn't see though, or perhaps I missed something? Either way, can you clarify the source for
  • An IQ of 180? I never saw a reference to her IQ, although as a professor I would expect it to be high.

• She shot the ceiling as she was leaving? I didn't notice that in the reports.

• Did the police actually state that the round was chambered when they found her, or just that it was in the gun? I mentioned earlier that I took it to mean it was chambered, but never actually saw where it was overtly stated.

• I also never saw a reference to her mother being politically active, and I did look for that... it nicely explains why she got off scot-free.

Not calling you out or anything, just curious if I missed something...

TheRedneck

[edit on 2/20/2010 by TheRedneck]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Hey TheRedneck
Sorry about the wait on this, I had a lot on my plate today, did darn near 24 hours at work...
BTW, your analysis was excellent!

LEO?

Completely agreed. It sounds like you saw some records I didn't see though, or perhaps I missed something? Either way, can you clarify the source for
  • An IQ of 180? I never saw a reference to her IQ, although as a professor I would expect it to be high.

Its all over the net, just do a search on Amy Bishop and 180 IQ.
Whether its true, or just bragging from her is another story...

Amy Bishop's attorney: "Something's wrong with this lady"
Miller said both Bishop and her husband have IQs of 180, and they think differently than most people do: "Their thought process is not something I approach."

Amy Bishop - Evil Genius?
Amy Bishop, going on a killing spree at Alabama. The woman apparently prided herself on being an atheist and evolutionist. She and her husband both bragged about having IQ's of 180.

She shot the ceiling as she was leaving? I didn't notice that in the reports.

Again, all over the net...

Amy Bishop, Part 1
Officer Solimini recalled the incident as follows: He said he remembers that Ms. Bishop fired a round from a pump action shotgun into the wall of her bedroom. She had a fight with her brother and shot him, which caused his death. She fired a third round from the shotgun into the ceiling as she exited the home. She fled down the street with the shotgun in her hand.

I do not recall if its in the Police report PDF file or not, I just do not have the time to re-read it ATM, and even then I don't know how to link only a part of a PDF. Sorry about that.

Socialist Professor Amy Bishop Who Killed 3 Profs Yesterday Shot & Killed Her Brother in 1986 …UPDATE: Dem Rep. Delahunt Made Call to Release Bishop in 1986
Chief Frazier said in his statement that Officer Solimini “remembers that Ms. Bishop fired a round from a pump-action shotgun into the wall of her bedroom. She had a fight with her brother and shot him, which caused his death. She fired a third round from the shotgun into the ceiling as she exited the home. She fled down the street with the shotgun in her hand. At one point she allegedly pointed the shotgun at a motor vehicle in an attempt to get the driver to stop.”

Wiki 2010 University of Alabama in Huntsville shooting
(one into her bedroom wall, one into her brother's chest, and one into the ceiling of a room in her house while fleeing the scene)

Did the police actually state that the round was chambered when they found her, or just that it was in the gun? I mentioned earlier that I took it to mean it was chambered, but never actually saw where it was overtly stated.

I think I got that bit from you, so I am not sure if its true or not, again, sorry.
Either way though it takes either intent or a special kind of stupid to have three accidental discharges in a row. You would think that at some point Mrs 180 IQ would realize that if she stopped pumping the gun and pulling the trigger it would stop firing. Even children who have been involved in accidental shootings with automatic weapons (that chamber the next round automatically with the recoil) figure out that you should drop it after the first discharge. Come on, there was intent here, it was no accident...
I know you realize that as much as I do.
I have handled a shotgun only a couple times in my life, and I know that if you don't pump it it has no round in the chamber. People tend to keep them unloaded because the distinct sound of pumping it is more of a deterrent then actually firing it. What...? This girl has never seen a movie, or played a video game before?

I also never saw a reference to her mother being politically active, and I did look for that... it nicely explains why she got off scot-free.Not calling you out or anything, just curious if I missed something...

Got that from Wikipedia...

Wiki 2010 University of Alabama in Huntsville shooting
After speaking with officers involved with the case in 1986 Frazier called the "accident" description inaccurate, and said that then-chief John Polio ordered Bishop released to her mother a Braintree town official, instead of being charged for the shooting.

Not sure of her actual position now that I start really searching, maybe she was not a council member, it seems the WIKI has changed since earlier...

Amy Bishop’s mother went to bat for Braintree police captain at 1986 town meeting
BRAINTREE —
When a veteran Braintree police captain sought town meeting approval in 1986 to stall his mandatory retirement, Judith Bishop was among the town meeting members to support him.

Prosecutor says Amy Bishop could have been charged in 1986
Mayor Sullivan stated: "On Monday, February 15, 2010 after a search of archived records, Chief Frazier located the Braintree Police reports written by officers involved with the incident. The reports were found among other investigative files maintained by a retired Braintree Police Captain." Mayor Sullivan further stated: "A review of Braintree municipal records also revealed that Amy Bishop's mother was one of 240 elected Town Meeting members. She represented Precinct 3 from 1980 to 1993. She served one year (1985) on the Braintree Arts Lottery Council, with her husband. There is no indication in town records that she served on the Personnel Board or any other elected or appointed office."

Hope that covers it...
I am quite tired so I applogize for any mistakes.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

BTW, your analysis was excellent!

LEO?

More from the opposite side of the fence, I'm afraid. I've stood in front of judges more than a few times in my youth, and have managed to do a respectable job of defending myself. I'm not in jail, after all.

Either way though it takes either intent or a special kind of stupid to have three accidental discharges in a row. You would think that at some point Mrs 180 IQ would realize that if she stopped pumping the gun and pulling the trigger it would stop firing. Even children who have been involved in accidental shootings with automatic weapons (that chamber the next round automatically with the recoil) figure out that you should drop it after the first discharge. Come on, there was intent here, it was no accident...
I know you realize that as much as I do.
I have handled a shotgun only a couple times in my life, and I know that if you don't pump it it has no round in the chamber. People tend to keep them unloaded because the distinct sound of pumping it is more of a deterrent then actually firing it. What...? This girl has never seen a movie, or played a video game before?

Absolutely I agree with you; this shooting in UAH was definitely not accidental, and the more I ;earn about the Braintree incident, the more I am convinced neither was it. There is a pattern going here: she apparently has a hard time controlling anger, has a tendency to use guns in such situations, then plays amnesia and poor little girl to get off. And don't forget the report in an earlier post about her being investigated for mailing bombs!

I feel quite certain she will die on the Alabama death row.

Hope that covers it...
I am quite tired so I applogize for any mistakes.

No need to apologize. I find your analysis excellent as well, and being so close to the 'action' geographically I have a special interest in this case. I have one daughter in college now (although not in UAH, else I would not have been posting so quickly on this story; I would have been en route and armed myself), and a son who is getting very close to college. He may well attend UAH, since he has more of an engineering mind.

Overall, the main thing I was really interested in was Judy Bishop's relationship with the town leaders, and I believe we can now say conclusively that she was involved with the leadership. Even if she was not an actual council member, she was obviously a friend of the police chief. Thank you so much for answering that nagging suspicion I had. My work has been picking up as well, so it is limiting me as to how much time I can spend digging things up too.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The other person who was seen being led away in cuffs was indentified as a student in one of Amy Bishops lab classes.

blog.al.com...
Police Chief Henry Reyes mentioned her in the press conference this morning. According to Reyes, the woman had shell casings in her pocket that weren't from the shooting. Apparently, a student had given them to her earlier in the day, and police wanted to check out her explanation for carrying the casings before they let her go. They held her at the scene for a little while until they could clear up the confusion. She was not arrested or charged with any crime. We removed the photos of her from our photo gallery as a precaution -- We didn't want anyone to confuse her with the suspect.

Posted by madison
She was a student working in Bishop's lab when the shooting occurred. Police mistook her for Amy Bishop.

A lab student to Amy Bishop just happens to be walking around with shells in her pocket on that day?  Who is this student who gave her the shells?  Where did he get them?  Were they 9mm shells?  Did they smell like they had recently been fired?  Did the police find all the shells fired in the conference room where the shootings took place?   If a someone at a shooting scene had suddenly wanted to give me 'shells,' I would tell them to call campus security or the police. The last thing I would have wanted was to have my fingerprints on them, on that day.

You remember the origonal story as it came out was ''two people arrested.''  Then it was ''shooter and her husband arrested.''  Then finally it became ''shooter arrested and husband detained.''  Given that the posters who saw the missing photo I cited previously were almost certain this was a man dressed as a woman, one has to wonder if this 'woman lab student' arrested wasn't really her husband, in drag.  He, after all, had motivation to want to help her get rid of the evidence.  Though this would imply that Amy stopped to pick up shell casings in the conference room, and the eyewitnesses didn't mention that.

The woman's clothing part I don't get.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Dude, she did it, she was identified by the victims, get over it...
Even her lawyer said she did it!
To make matters worse she has a track record of similar events that she has gotten away with before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join