It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G1.9=Planet X?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

G1.9=Planet X?

pakalert.wordpress.com

Though not known to the American people about G1.9 is that since its discovery NASA has continued to maintain that it is the remnant of a supernova explosion that occurred about 140 years ago, an explanation deemed “absurd” by Russian scientists who point out, correctly, that for a supernova to have exploded in our own Solar System in the mid 1800’s it would have been not only visible to the entire Earth, it would have been extensively documented too.

Supporting these Russian scientists who state that G1.9 was never a supernova but either a new planet to our Solar System or a brown dw
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
unhypnotize.com
lyme.startpagina.nl

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Giant planetary body named G1.9

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
G1.9 is said to be a super nova. A very young supernova only around 150 yrs old. But can we really Trust Russia and the USA It's not exactly like they have been on the same page this whole time. It's been more of a he said she said sort of deal for the past few decades. especially with space programs.

Though the Americans contend, also, that G1.9 has reached its closest approach to Earth in its orbit, Russian scientists couldn’t disagree more and point to the fact that NASA has so ‘continually failed’ in their explanations for this giant, and growing, “as yet unknown” space object as to have lost all credibility in any discussion of it.

pakalert.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Cool story. I looked up G1.9 to see an image. It looks very similar to the Firefox logo.

farm3.static.flickr.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
G1.9 is about 25,000 light years from Earth. It's light reached the solar system 140 years ago.

I don't think it's planet x!
Does look a bit like the firefox logo on the Chandra images though

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A supernova in our solar system?
Yes, you can be fairly certain somebody would have noticed, what with having two suns till then and only one afterwards, and the whole being fried and all...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Cool story. I looked up G1.9 to see an image. It looks very similar to the Firefox logo.

Lmao ,, That s some funny Ish Bro ! Scary in a way too !

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
there is a topic in the science forum discussing this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
G1.9 is about 25,000 light years from Earth. It's light reached the solar system 140 years ago.

I don't think it's planet x!
Does look a bit like the firefox logo on the Chandra images though

Well, there is your conspiracy right ther, Planet X , Run , ' cool it , it is just the FireFox Logo'... Heheh

Nah , both images l00k made up , yet g1.9 is inserted in the Space programmes...

And i heard that red Dust is eveidence of Planet X coming, Ohhhh , Australia , huge Storm of red dust, was it Iron Dioxide in it ??

Oh, I keep forgetting the name of the Nasa '7' sign, it is a Vector sign , but , what is that type of writing called ?
Dawn of a New DAy, The Night is the New day, New EArth Thru Fire , INRI ..

[edit on 12/2/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
New to the forums, and not much for introductions since I find them to be rather old fashioned.

Anyways, coming from around 3 now going on 4 years of educating myself on things that are outside of the spectrum of normal consumption and what they usher you along the ride of "life" to learn, Planet X has become something that always resided in the back of my head while always instinctively keeping a watchful eye on it. Mainly because the moment you mention Planet X, it becomes instantly a 2012 joke or a snicker forms on the person's face whom you're speaking to... for good reason, they've done a great job keeping this under the table since 1980's, so it's much more wise to not discredit yourself talking about something that has very aloof information behind it.

The reason I'm here is because a friend of mine and I were discussing a few things in regards to G1.9 and he linked me to a photo located on Nasa's FTP. Me being the graphic designer that I am, I instantly figured it'd be worth a shot to take it into photoshop, for one because to me that image seems fairly airbrushed and almost synthetically produced with really REALLY lame dpi-based stock photography, primarily focusing on the flames (I have a trained eye, and I hope others who share the same eye can agree that the quality of the flames and the over all presentation of the picture seems quite, orchestrated). Now with the photo in photoshop, I did a simple level adjustment and came across an interesting find, once again... the photo seems to be doctored, surprise surprise. Have a look yourself, it isn't as "juicy" as the Saturn's Moon Rave Lightshow as I like to call it, but it's a bit alarming IMO.

img524.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaked
New to the forums, and not much for introductions since I find them to be rather old fashioned.

p, I did a simple level adjustment and came across an interesting find, once again... the photo seems to be doctored, surprise surprise. Have a look yourself, it isn't as "juicy" as the Saturn's Moon Rave Lightshow as I like to call it, but it's a bit alarming IMO.

img524.imageshack.us...

What do you think this means Leaked? Does it look like the object is doctored to look smaller?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
good article here

www.nowpublic.com...

Wow their theory could explain a lot! The danger to the earth, the memory of ancient people of danger when spirils are seen...says....
"I predicted these plasma structures and others that fit ancient art of various types of plasma effects to Dave Talbott months ago, well before the first spiral over Norway was filmed. I based my prediction on the fact that we were about to enter into the same cosmological situation that inspired the myth makers long ago.
Hum looked up the author may be a nut case.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Char-Lee because: added comment saw author detail.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
from

astrobiology.nasa.gov...
Question

I read on the internet that G1.9 is brown dwarf star and also perhaps a supernova remnant. If this is a brown dwarf star, how close is this thing going to get to earth? I read that Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team, claim they discovered a brown dwarf almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. I have a 3 year old son and this article really scares me. Please let me know what this thing is and how close it going to become to earth.
You appear to have fallen for a hoax. The story about a group of Spanish astronomers discovering something twice the size of Jupiter in the solar system just beyond Pluto is pure fiction, without any core of truth. If there were any such object, astronomers would have discovered it decades ago in both infrared and visible sky surveys. Astronomers do discover planetary objects in the outer solar system (such as Eris, Sedna, and Quaoar), but these are as small or smaller than Pluto, and none are on orbits that bring them into the inner solar system [en.wikipedia.org...-Neptunian_objects]. There is also a real supernova remnant called G1.9+0.3, but that is about 25,000 light years from Earth [en.wikipedia.org...]. The story you tell about G1.9 being a brown dwarf within the solar system is a lie, just one more effort to cash in on the fear of Nibiru (which is also a lie). Please don’t be concerned, and also note that you could have determined what G1.9 is easily by looking it up in Wikipedia. There is no reason for you or anyone to be frightened of such crazy stories, which are easily exposed as parts of the current doomsday hoax.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
July 19, 2010

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hmm Sorcha Faal strikes again. Dont believe all you read.
hoax site

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

To be honest, I'm not sure for the reason as to why they've doctor such an awkward portion of the image. Granted the whole thing seems rather as I said previously, orchestrated and the image's quality alone is a bit "too perfect" for something that is so enshrouded in such mystery that it's sometimes sickening.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

That is quite remarkable.

It is almost the same. Nice one. Made me smile.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Interresting find S + F

The first part of the article in the first link you provided is maybe even more interresting....

A giant supernova wich could wipe out our ozon layer ? I don't know if there has ever been a thread about that ?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
wouldn't a supernova kill us? What's the blast radius of a super nova?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I read the article about the Spanish astronomers. The link is included here. It did not come from Sorcha Faal. To say it is a complete hoax is a real stretch. Prove to us that this article is a hoax.

www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
cs1981, your picture looks real familiar. And you say you're from the Netherlands. I think I saw you giving an interview about Planet X and 2012. The interviewee was from the Netherlands I believe. Sorry to be so vague, but didn't you write a book or thesis about all this?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Russian scientists are reporting today that our Sun's worst Deep Solar
Minimum in 100-years has been broken by a newly discovered comet
currently plunging towards its surface that has increased this past
months Sunspot Number to 15.7, the highest it has been in Solar Cycle 24
since March, 2008, and has caused a massive eruption of C-Class flares
for the past 16 days.

Original source.

Off to [HOAX]!