It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Haven't seen to much discussion on the goings on at the HAARP facility. Have done some research into the possibilities of weather control and it seems fitting with what is going on of late. Also the aspects of mind control, etc. Interesting to read when comparing to information on those inventions and theories of Nicola Tessla.

Feedback and other opinions?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
HARRP now even more powerful. When they first turned on that ''death ray'' it had merly 750,000 volts. I read on the net now they got some money and are nearly trippling its power. Stunning amounts of energy are being focused into the ionisphere. This ''weather research station'' is doing these horrible things to the Earth. The scientists don't know what HARRP will do to the ionisphere, Technology owns us. We dont even care for our home of Earth.

I've also read that the land that HARRP is on is owned by a bush CO cronie oil company

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is that what they're calling that now?! Weather Control! I'm sure thats what they'll re-name wheather. In a few years you'll look up weather in the dictionary and it will say: "Wer-there" - Mind contolling agent that the government kept secret and tried to cover-up by saying it had something to do with "weather". But people caught on and they failed miserably...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
After reading the ViewZone links I am convinced that what he have with HAARP is a inhumane weapons system that also vandalized our environment. Other countries need to demand a cease and desist and get the U.S. to shut down these facilities which really are weapons of mass destruction.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
HAARP is not a deathray.

HAARP is meant to degrade the ionosphere. What this means is that technology that utilizes the ionosphere will be degraded in the scenario that HAARP is used. The easiest example to discuss is Over-The-Horizon radars (OTH).

OTH radars are utilized by many advanced countries and allow radar coverage at a great length. Due to the fact that this technology isn't limited by the curvature of the earth, the radar can go out much further than conventional radars.

It's easy to see that during a war time scenario defeating radars is important. Which is one of the many uses of a HAARP.

There are other technologies that rely on ionosphere reflections, however that would be quite extensive and start to derail the topic.

In short, this "weapon" is harmless by itself and wouldn't be able to "deathray" anyone.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Looking for someone who has extensive knowledge on HAARP and environmental warfare. Please contact me.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's a really large antenna array that excites electrons in the ionosphere. No one really knows its implications or its dangers.

Anything that anyone says about it is pure conjecture. I'm not saying that the fears of HAARP are irrational, but the truth of the matter is that we simply do not know.

There are important uses for such a device, and it is important for us to study our ionosphere for reasons manifold. If we can prevent events like Hurricane Katrina, or at least predict them with more accuracy and from a greater distance, wouldn't that be worth it?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I myself has managed to re-create what HAARP does. It pushes the water molecules upwards. It's a form of weather control if you like. HAARP can 're-direct' tornado's with the amount of energy it focuses in theory. There has been discussion before to do with ELF waves.

Here you go, I found this video I watched, you need to watch this!
HAARP - What is HAARP?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Haarp has been destroyed.

join