It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Rothschild Banking Cabaal Imploding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is probably one of the most, if not the most explosive finds to be posted here at ATS in a long time I feel! This posting of letters from the very ones who are holding the USA's debt shows clearly and unequivocally that the "Rothschilds" are indeed the central and controlling factors of global banking without a doubt, and now, these same vipers are being "demanded" to to pay up on their fraudulant currency scams world-wide!

Maybe this posting will fully explain why america is crumbling both economically and militarily, and show just how fake and illegal the federal reserve has been! THe USA and all debtor nations debt-holder, Durham Holding Trust, Tias 12087, is wanting to dissolve the Rothschilds and be rid of them, and this is clearly why we are where we are right now with all these bank bailouts under "TARP". People, this is really big news here and should be spread far and wide! Be sure to click on the link to read the entire article!

DURHAM TRUST WILL BACK U.S. DOLLAR (GOLD & SILVER)
By: V.K. Durham

The Duly Constituted, Outstanding, Primary Creditor of the United States of America and ALL Debtor Nations.

Ida Grove, Iowa 51445

To: The President of the United States, U.S. House Representatives, Secretary Paulson, and Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, Charles E. Grassley:

Gentlemen:

I have warned each of you and provided you with the evidence, in great detail about this rampant Money Laundering which each of you are currently sweating bullets over ..with the CHINA "GUIDANCE SYSTEMS" and "FRAUDULENT US DEBT INSTRUMENTS" issue.

Each of you have ignored the issues presented ..and one Senator tried to tell me in writing: "The Federal Reserve is a U.S. Federal Agency.." That is pretty darned good..the Constituency knows the Federal Reserve is a Private Corporation, but the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee 'don't know' that it is "private"..?

Currently the Investigations going on in CHICAGO, NEW YORK, ENGLAND, SOUTHERN EUROPE have turned up SERIOUS BANKING FRAUDS beyond the average individuals wildest imagination..

These Criminal Investigations have even turned up massive BANKING FRAUDS, BLACKMAILING, EXTORTION and COVER UPS regarding BAE Systems..and etals.. The Saudis blackmailed the SERIOUS FRAUD INVESTIGATION Unit of the UK: Stop the investigation or we (the Saud Government) will stop the "Contract for 72 Eurofighter airplanes which will cost thousands of jobs in England."

Along comes CHINA and tells everyone to kiss ass.. because they are the MANUFACTURER of the GUIDANCE SYSTEMS for U.S. ROCKETS?

Even though our Controlled News Medias will not tell the WE the People what has been going on.. News Papers in Europe, China, Asia etc.. and some of our old News Men/Women with the National Broadcasting Association and respectable, established News Medias do make this CRIMINAL ACTIVITY in the FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING & BANKING ASSOCIATES ..known.

Currently, Gentlemen; The Federal Reserve has lost all "credibility" and has actively engaged in "costing the United States of America her Good Faith and Credit".. The Federal Reserve, a Private Corporation has breached her contractual agreement with the Federal Government in all provisions as agreed to December 1913 and December 1919. Instead of PAYING OF DEBT..they became "DEBTORS" themselves.. thus creating a Conflict of Interest between the Federal Reserve Banks and WE the Sovereign People of the Republics of the states in Union.

Gentlemen: The Federal Reserve Banking has refused to pay a long standing DEBT owed to my family since 1876.. The DEBT is currently held in Durham Holding Trust, Tias 12087.. The U.S. Foreign Federal Reserve (The Edge) back in December 1919.. "Were not willing, nor prepared to pay the Latin American Debt sold in New York".. whereas gentlemen DENIAL OF PAYMENT is a 'fraud' from the git go..

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well the Rothschilds did sell their Faberge Egg a few years ago, so things can't be going THAT good for them.

I think the Rockefellers are doing much worse than the Rothschilds for that matter. A lot of it has to do with 'ordinary' people waking up to their existence.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It is almost time to eat the rich.

They have soiled this planet for too long. They feed off the souls of the living. They will slaughter your children if they think they can steal another soul.

They are scum.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ever since David De Rothschild, shunned the banking world to be an eco warrior it all went tits up

[edit on 11-2-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I for one am very happy to see the Rothschild dynasty go down the proverbial shaft to disaster, like someone else said, these greedy, inbred minions have ran this country, and most of the free world for way too long. Remember those iron cages they used to put Pirates in, and they would hang up so everyone could watch them starve to death and slowly turn into bones, as birds stripped the flesh from them? I think that would be a fitting punishment for people like these men. If the Durham Trust, which I am somewhat familiar with, can effect a takeover of America's debt and monetary systems, we can look forward to a new way of living, I think. The FRB has done not one thing to really help the average American, what they have done, is take us all deeper and deeper into debt, while they sit on golden toilets and make billions from interest payments paid by us, the american People, to their bank accounts, all of which are free of income taxes and any sort of over sight protection.

Durham (Intl. Ltd
Holding Trust (TIAS 12087) PUBLIC NOTICE

SUPPORT OF A NEW/OLD "PROVEN" BANKING SYSTEM: DURHAM HOLDING TRUST, TIAS

THE “TROJAN HORSE” INSIDE THE U.S. FED. GOVT. & AGENCIES

THE DURHAM TRUST REQUESTS AN INVESTIGATION

THE DURHAM HOLDING TRUST & THAT "GOD-DAMNED PIECE OF PAPER" CALLED THE CONSTITUTION

Rally around the "The Durham Holding Trust

DOCUMENTATION/VALIDATION OF Durham (Intl. Ltd
Holding Trust, Tias 12087 Documents of Recorded Record

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Another point of interest is the fact that a few years ago, the Rothschilds pulled out of the gold bullion trading markets. Could they have forseen what's at their doorstep now way back then? Time will tell I guess.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by thewind]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Ever since David De Rothschild, shunned the banking world to be an eco warrior it all went tits up

[edit on 11-2-2010 by woodwardjnr]

I remember seeing this loser in an interview where he was just so bewildered as to why we would not want to believe in global warming and saving the planet. What an ass, trying to peddle his crap "religion", which is just another scam to make his "family" more wealthy at our expense. As if he has a right to his wealth.

Well, when it is stolen wealth, the owners will eventually come looking for it David.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

This posting of letters from the very ones who are holding the USA's debt - who are they then. Who is this V.K Durham and what power does she hold to bring the so powerful elite crahsing to its knees ? Also this article was written in 2006...........really not sure how your OP is justified, perhaps if I write a rant to Gordon Brown or pop down the road to see my mate Evelyn he stick his hands in the air and go "oh well the games up" !

Sorry the wind frustrated today !!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

They got out of Loaning Gold that is all, they did not sell thier Gold. As you know the majority of the World Central Banks began selling Gold, UK 1/2 its reserves and invested it in currency, Euros and Dollars. The majority of the world central banks followed suit. For those in the know it makes perfect sense, were moving towards a total FIAT currency environment wherby hoarding Cash reserves is worth more than gold.

I think it makes a statement that times are changing, what were your thoughts ?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by queuepolitely

Well, for one thing, I just now found this letter, and it was written to GW Bush. I verified it personally. Now, after reading this letter, doesn't it make more sense about what has happened to the US economy since 2006????? Remember when Bush himself said that "america" needed that very first "TARP" bailout or face having to shut down?

Now compile all the real estate problems and the foreign hedgefunds problems within the realms of that letter? Also, Durham Holding and Trust are the ones holding all US and foreign debters debts. That's why this letter is so important. Look at america's economic problems right now, and when ya do, this letter makes it all come together as to whay things are happening the way they are.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
One mans problem is another mans oppurtunity it just depends on your perception. I believe the concept that the elites are losing control is wrong, its the exact opposite. Economic collapse are designed to push the power back into the hands whilst the fraud is commited against the people.

The FED and the Globalist cabal that pull the strings know what they want and the only serious issue they face is from electronic fraud or sabotage. 195 countries form the BIS, almost the same as the UN. As a member of the BIS they must be a member of the IMF. So one member would be paying for another member so why would the The Federal Reserve indulged in some counterfeiting ...intending to bankrupt "competition banks"....they are intending to bankrupt the people, not the banks. Every country that gets in trouble applies for a loan from the IMF, that puts more debt and problems onto the country but the FED and its pals keep raking the money, which ends back with the elites because the money is lent to the banks, who chose who it goes to. THANK YOU V>Much

They have been doing this for centuries, the only difference now is a whole bunch of us are chatting about it on the internet.

Not very scary stuff for those with power at every level from Finance to Media to Government.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

That's not enough punishment, these people should be tortured for decades, and if they're close to dying they should be put on life support, as soon as they recover.. commence the torture again.. yeah, you get the picture..

Maybe we should clone them too so more people around the world can have the satisfaction of torturing them... ok, enough is enough. Sorry.

On topic, I think this is great news if true, this is what David Wilcock and some other people have been saying for a while.. can't wait to see what happens.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good thread OP, S&F
An interesting premise indeed...

However, with combined family wealth anywhere between 100 and 400 trillion USD depending on who you ask, I honestly cant see the Rothschilds releasing their stranglehold on international banking anytime soon, sadly

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

That's not enough punishment, these people should be tortured for decades, and if they're close to dying they should be put on life support, as soon as they recover.. commence the torture again.. yeah, you get the picture..

Maybe we should clone them too so more people around the world can have the satisfaction of torturing them... ok, enough is enough. Sorry.

On topic, I think this is great news if true, this is what David Wilcock and some other people have been saying for a while.. can't wait to see what happens.
So do you think that they got their power WITHOUT the complicity, willful ignorance, and agreement of the masses they have enslaved? No one is a slave who doesn't agree to it. You can always choose death. And no unjust death goes unpunished!

But really, if the masses want cash, they've got it. Money with no value. Hey, it wasn't my idea. I'm trying to get out of that mess.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Well, for one thing, I just now found this letter, and it was written to GW Bush. I verified it personally.

How did you personally verify this? That is a pretty bold claim.

To: The President of the United States, U.S. House Representatives, Secretary Paulson, and Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, Charles E. Grassley:

Come on now... This thing reads like a horrible chain email.

As much as I would like to believe that people are waking up to this scam and it is coming to an end, I just don't. The entire fabric of our society is built on this deception and it will take more than some randomly verified email to make me believe that anything is about to change.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You really should start to read the stuff you post. Maybe once BEFORE your post it.This is about the 4th time I have come into one of your threads and noticed that the link doesn't quite say what you're claiming it is.

This reminds me of the Operation Stillpoint bull# others tried to peddle on here.

I remember this topic from 4 years ago. It was debunked. But of course, you veryfied it personally... yeah.. So what did Georgie say? did he tell you that those were the people responsible for the collapse`?
maybe you should ask dick cheney for a second opinion, since youre so good at veryfying.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The Illuminati elite are not just 'scum'. They are crinimally insane and should be put down just like a rabid dog would be put down

new topics

top topics

join