It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noises from the movie, "Signs"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
or a near by TV playing the movie signs

Rock on dude, that's funny. Personally , I wish that they hadn't shown the alien so much in the film. The TV alien when he is on the news and the alien reflection on the TV and the silhouette when he is holding the boy should have been all for the alien, but then they had to keep showing it again and again, we just had to know that the water burned it and all , blah blah. Too much alien in this alien flick.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
The person who created those noises created them with his imagination. It's similar to the noises of laser guns from Star Wars which were created by striking telephone wires. Is it a myth that aliens talk like that? No...I've never ever heard of any stories about aliens sounding like the clicking creations from Signs. It's just movie magic. As for what you heard, it could have been several things.

How do you know this? Can you provide links were it says this? Maybe this person decided to use existing sounds in the movie to give it a more real feel? You speak as though your his best buddy or have read his memoirs or something? Got Proof? or are you just spewing opinion as fact ? Nothing personal but please provide some proof when you make asertions as fact.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What in the hell are you talking about? Give proof of what? That the sounds made in alien movies are simply the imagination of moviemakers? The lazer gun sounds? Be specific. You seem to have been offended by something as simple as a fact on lazer gun sounds lol...calm down there slick and be specific...what "assertion" would you like me to prove? Would you have been more comfortable with me insisting alien and lazer gun sounds came from a magical alien planet of magical alien wizards?

lol

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
late at night, when all is quiet, open you blinds to your windows and open your windows. Face a large mirror between you and the window and look at the shadows via the mirror. Listen carefully and observe, you'll be frighted at what will come of it.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by 1998OX4]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Yes...you'll be frightened at your immense stupidity at having actually done what some dimwit on the ATS board suggested with a mirror. Maybe they should repeat "bloody mary" or "candyman" just to make sure something actually happens.

Once again...
Fool.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I think they were trying to say that the imagination plays a big part of it. That if you aren't distracted, then your imagination will let loose and play tricks. At least thats what I think they meant...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Yes...you'll be frightened at your immense stupidity at having actually done what some dimwit on the ATS board suggested with a mirror. Maybe they should repeat "bloody mary" or "candyman" just to make sure something actually happens.

Once again...
Fool.

Relax there tough guy. I was refering to the imagination being a big part of the picture here. Really, who's the fool who responds so crass without forethought.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I know Birds and some inscects make clicking and chirping noises in spring to establish there territory or to get mates.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join