It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So, I just watched this movie, "The Box".

I won't say too much about it, as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Here is the plot:

Norma and Arthur Lewis, a suburban couple with a young child, receive a simple wooden box as a gift, which bears fatal and irrevocable consequences. A mysterious stranger, delivers the message that the box promises to bestow upon its owner $1 million with the press of a button. But, pressing this button will simultaneously cause the death of another human being somewhere in the world; someone they don't know. With just 24 hours to have the box in their possession, Norma and Arthur find themselves in the cross-hairs of a startling moral dilemma and must face the true nature of their humanity.

Overall, I am giving this movie an 8/10. I thought it was pretty intense at times. It left me interested and constantly trying to guess what would happen next.

I want other people to see this. I think it's certainly an ATS must. It has a lot of elements that I think would be great for discussion.

With that said:

FROM THIS POINT ON, THERE MAY BE SPOILERS!!

If you have seen the movie and have some thoughts, please share them. I am very intrigued!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Yes, I saw it. Here is my review along with the comments of others.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I was unaware another thread existed. I searched through the site based on the title and just certain words but found nothing. However, I will post my thoughts on your thread from here on regarding this movie. Thanks!

join