It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Quantum our highest level of knowledge?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
I have explained this as a reply in another post though I think this might be a necessary question to ask, since it may have never been asked on ATS.

Reason be that I ask this, is that Humanity has only been around for a very short time, on this planet specifically. We have only begun to understand what is going on around us in the universe (from what I believe).

Whats your take on this?

Nope not really look at this representation.

Unless you have complete knowledge unified field theory, particle physics, trinology, quantum mechanics, Quintaxial Completion theory, Multivectoric identification of all parallel dualities um you might be out of your league. But basicly this is the mathmatic representation of multivectoric space (wormhole space - means sponse created at the begging and end of the universe)

The proof is in the math in terms of the quantom variables

Zn = Zn/N! = [z(tr)]N [II,=(i)]N
----------
N!
X = X(tr)+E;X(i)

The Theory of Intermoleculars

Xxx'Xyy'Xzz' x for the ethylene molecule

[([H/-Hx]/C)+[H/-H]/C]xyz=E

[(111)/1] [(121)/2][(211)/3][(221)/4][(122)/5][(112)/6][(212/7][(222)/8]

Space-Lattice O>

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

I get you and understand what you are trying to say. But, you are referring to Quantum as knowledge, if anything quantum is a mystery.

I am not sure how much you know about quantum but it is a very in depth subject, I'll try to help you out by somehow describing a little of what I know.

Quantum is a unit of measure, a lot of what happens in the quantum world is unexplained. We create 'virtual particles' to try and explain what is going on. We also have a wave-function as everything we 'view' is both a particle and a wave function.

Everything before we detect it functions as a wave, but the minute we measure it we are making the wave-function make up it's mind to where it is, as it is everywhere at every time. I know it's confusing. If you have never studied or read anything about it go look up the two-slit experiment it's interesting to say the least.

But anyway quantum keeps advancing as our technology does as well, they affect each other in a sort of co-evolution.

We have tried to describe how atoms function at a subatomic level, that's where we get to fermions(matter particles) and bosons(force carrying particles) our supposed 'elementary particles' (I use quotes because elementary particle continue to get smaller and smaller.) Bosons are exchanged between fermions and that is what makes our fundamental forces, Minus gravity. We have no real idea what is going on there (A couple ideas with no evidence.)

Ok, i'll stop now as I could keep writing forever.

As for your question of intelligent E.T.'s being able to learn this quickly, sure it would be possible. They say unless you could explain something to a child you really have no idea what you are talking about.
So yes, when we find a TOE we will be able to teach our children what is going on easier. As for quickly, well, we can't really judge that because we don't know what we are talking about.

Some physicists think that we will be able to put the equation in an inch of paper that explains the workings of the universe, some think it is impossible and hate the idea of reductionism. So it could be possible with millions of more years of evolution to learn everything in a short amount of time.

I also think that if our schools were set up a little more efficiently and tried to teach kids things we could be more advance as well. If we had people that loved what they were teaching some of that love (don't be gross :p) would rub off on the children. But sadly the world is ran by greed and not by intelligence.

I hoped I helped a bit, and keep asking questions. There is no such thing as a dumb question. Ignore the people who get mad because your not 100% sure what you are talking about because they think they are smarter than everyone else. Everyone should be happy to share their knowledge with anyone else.

Pred...

<< 1   >>

join