It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Mom! Sarah Palin makes Gibbs look like an idiot!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I just had to post this picture. I can just imagine Gibbs frothing at the mouth!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84baef0f2505.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, the picture of the propaganda minister-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fee788fd1616.jpg[/atsimg]

How far will the insanity go?

I feel the ENTIRE Palin "thingy" to be a derailment/CoIntelPro move to subvert the anger of the American Populist movement against the government bureacracy.

But one does have to love this move.

I want to be a fly on the wall in the Oval Office on the next strategy meeting.

Oh that would be some good humor.

Mod-Note: Censor Circumvention removed from title

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is awesome!

Not only are most of the liberal voters afraid of her, she seems to have grabbed the agenda of the entire country.

I wonder if anything else is going in the world of politics besides Sarah Palin? The White House doesn't think so

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Like I stated in the OP. I feel she is a detriment to the TPM, but you have to love this little trick.

Oooohh how I hate pseudo intellectual drivel coming from the asshats in Washington.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight: She is making fun of the people who are making fun of her by repeating, in a satirical manner, that which caused people to make fun of her?

Genius...

Wasn't this about the hypocrisy on her part to criticize Obama for using teleprompters (which everybody does) while at the same time writing down talking points on her hand?

www.thedailyshow.com...

Or did I miss something?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

I think the point of the thread is: Doesn't the White House have better things to do than make fun of Sarah Palin....I mean, seriously??

Robert Gibbs is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

How far will the insanity go?

What the propaganda minister (Gibbs) did backfired.

I would not be surprised if Palin did this on purpose.

Have you ever written anything on your palm when no tablet was available?

I find it telling that she in no WAY tried to hide the notes. Does that not tell you something?

If this WAS done on purpose, it was FRELLING BRILLIANT!

To show that the WH thinks what is the most important thing is to attack their detractors instead of worrying about, lets say-

Economy
Wars
Health Care
Global Warming Agenda
Taxes
Pissed off Citizens
Terrorists
blah
blah
blah

Yeah, let us spend time at a press conference making a fool of the US.

Excellent work their Mr Goebbels, um I mean Mr Gibbs.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Gibbs is a prime example of the most intelligent person in the White house.
Unfortunately it's gibbs lol

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
So, let me get this straight: She is making fun of the people who are making fun of her by repeating, in a satirical manner, that which caused people to make fun of her?

Genius...

Wasn't this about the hypocrisy on her part to criticize Obama for using teleprompters (which everybody does) while at the same time writing down talking points on her hand?

www.thedailyshow.com...

Or did I miss something?

It is genius. And I just hate the stupid comparison between her writing her OWN thoughts and talking points on her hand vs. that of the president using teleprompters with words written carefully (or not so carefully I'm beginning to think) by others.

Then again, I think it is pretty stupid for anyone to criticize any national speaker for using prompters. It's always a good idea to have a good foundation of what you want to say in front of you. Just smart. However, when you start to fumble a word for word rendition....well, let's just say that I feel that the teleprompter should be kind of like the hand. Just write the talking points down and then let the individual speak their real minds on the subject.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

Don't you wish one of us could be in any of those press meetings?

God, I hate to even watch the press conferences. The media NEVER asks pertinent questions.

Just more blather.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

the plan worked

They both got you to fight & argue about stupid things, while they go on and get richer and more powerful

Congratulations, you were just played like a fiddle

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think people on here give the Witch from Wasilla too much credit saying her hand crib sheet was a planned act of brilliance in order to set off the left (Gibbs). Remember this is the same intellectual who couldn't name one paper or magazine where she received her vast knlowledge on foreign issues in the famous interview with that rocket scientist, Katie Couric. I guess she gained all her geographical knowledge like claiming she could see Russia from Wasilla and not knowing Africa is a continent, from the 5 different different colleges she attended in 5 years.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I had a suspicion that she did that on purpose specifically to get the internet riled up.

Start looking for clever ploys to engage the conspiracy crowd (it is now evident that we are here and will go on thread rampages trying to figure every thing out...even red herrings).

It certainly isn't a stretch to consider that the PR department is now looking for ways to engage this aspect of the emerging digital society.

Beware of trifles; these stunts have the capacity to make us all look like idiots...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

It could go either way. Yes, it would have took some downright sneakiness to pull that off, but sometimes us rednecks will fool you.

But her comeback to Gibbs, you MUST admit, was SIMPLY BRILLIANT.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I had a suspicion that she did that on purpose specifically to get the internet riled up.

Start looking for clever ploys to engage the conspiracy crowd (it is now evident that we are here and will go on thread rampages trying to figure every thing out...even red herrings).

It certainly isn't a stretch to consider that the PR department is now looking for ways to engage this aspect of the emerging digital society.

Beware of trifles; these stunts have the capacity to make us all look like idiots...

I have actually been waiting for this. Palin was raised in the country. So was I. When you trap, you do not try to force anything to the trap, you bait it.

In a couple of other venues I have seen ideas put forth to trap the WH. I did not see this one written out but some of the other ideas sounded pretty sneaky.

And just because everyone thinks Palin is a dumby, does not make it fact. She also is getting help which is beyond doubt.

As for my view on Palin and the whole misdirection campaign of the Supposed TP National Convention. Why was RP not invited?

I still think this is still the two headed snake rearing its head again using a Supposed Outsider.

But than again, maybe we are delving too deep into this?

[edit on 2/10/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Really, where in this whole thread was I owned by anything.

Sounds like you have a problem? What exactly is it?

Troll for you-

I never claimed you were "owned" i said you were played like a fiddle, because instead of doing something constructive, you came to an internet forum to talk about "Look what Palin wrote on her hand!!"

Just as it was designed to do. Fool you into caring about things that don't matter.

You complain about Liberals talking about what she wrote on her hand, but then you talk about what she wrote on her hand about liberals. Its called hypocrisy.

I guess i should have spelled it out better when i said "you were played like a fiddle"

Next time, ill just write it in crayon.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think the whole thing was a setup too. As long as they are talking about you, you are doing something right. I think that Gibbs mocking her from the White House podium is a disgrace. I am not choosing sides, just these people are supposed to lead by example while in office, not stoop to schoolyard shenanigans. What a loser, Gibbs.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thanks for your comment. I find the actions on both sides of this to be childish.

But for Gibbs to pull this crap from the WH I find it to be appalling.

You know what, I think the old duel would be a good end to this whole fiasco. Who would your money be on, Gibbs or Palin?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join