It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets create and ATS Pressure Group. The truth must be uncovered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
ATS is a great at uncovering some of the great wrongs of the world. Spies killing their own side to act as a catalyst for an event, spooks working with the enemy they are meant to be fighting, secret deals behind closed doors, talking about peace and creating more hate, controlling us like puppets.
A recent thread I started about the possibility of Intel backed operations to do with suicide bombings and instability in the middle east has shocked me beyond all belief. Hearing some of your feedback, listening to your stories, doing some of my own research has uncovered a host of Black Ops in the Middle East where our own countries might have been behind bombings and assassinations , which were then blamed on Islam.
What is the truth behind these actions? Why are they carried out? Are they actually happening?
Is it not about time where this small amount of information uncovered on these “Alternative News” Sites like ATS, get out to a wider audience? I think it is. I think ATS needs to become a pressure group to world governments by uncovering their secret dealings and acts of evil and making sure everyone knows. Also by making sure that our government answers the charges, we might have to prove them wrong, but they still have to prove themselves right.
However, the powers that be use a great technique called the “slide technique”. The word “Conspiracy” is now synonymous with the “Slide technique”
Slide is where an event or action is covered by so many people agreeing or disagreeing with the story that it becomes ridiculed and impossible to tell what is true or not. Politician do this every day. Its a bit like the story of the boy who cried wolf. So many people shout “Conspiracy” , and even the sound of that word makes people turn away and say “Oh no, not another nut case”. Even if the story is 100% right, the fact that its a conspiracy means that people just don’t listen.
Well, I don’t think that some of the stuff ....and well researched stuff...here on ATS should be hidden in on a website(s) with a small number of readers.
My idea is this.
ATS to become a Humanitarian Organisation like Amnesty International. ATS opens a charitable arm and looks to raise capital from corporate sponsors and donation from its readership. ATS can then donate money to special causes....but more importantly it can act as a pressure group against world governments.
Amnesty International, when they uncover a wrong in the world, send out the email address and contact details (fax, telephone, address) for the people involved. And then every member eshots, or writes, faxes or calls these people by the hundreds of thousands, pushing for that wrong to be righted.
We could email and write to the media, MP’s , people in government and just put the pressure on for information to be released. For Amnesty International it seems to work in some cases.
Just think about some of the things recently, like Joanna Lumbley getting settlement rights for the Gurka’s. The government have hidden from that one for years, until, its was pushed into the Public Domain.
Ok, so CIA backed terrorist attacks might be tough to prove , but pretty much everything we read in the papers is unproven nonsense anyway. However, what a mass communication engine can do is get more people asking more questions. The Chilcot Inquiry for example could have happened years and years ago if the public pushed it more, if there was pressure from multiple sources. As its stands it might prove that Blair and Bush did in fact lie to the public and send us to war. The evidence here is piling up. However, I can almost guarantee that nothing will be done, and the public apathy will not follow it up and the evil will continue.
Information, no matter how bizarre must be communicated to the masses.
It will force people to answer tough questions, force people to prove their actions. If a story in untrue, then over time it may come out . But if a story IS true....then over time that may come out as well.
What are your thoughts / ideas?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Please address further comments to:
ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

-thread closed-

join