It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I connect dots... funny thing is... almost went crazy trying to connect them all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'd like to start by saying anything I post on this web site is not something I portray as truth... I'm not forming my own opinions, and attempting to force my insite on anyone who chooses to read anything I post. I'm your average american who's held every emotion imaginable towards to leaders of our worlds... over the past 2 years I dedicated myself to a lost cause... hunting for answers... digging for truth... and what i've come to realize is that our world is deception on it's own... from the dawn of existence we the human race has been decieved... deception is our nature, it's who we are... it's how we live and survive... lions decieve their prey before they strike. It's a natural animal instinct.

I have a theory. A theory of life. A theory of the meaning of life. A theory of where we come from, where we will end up, and of what's really been going on in this world since the dawn of man, from God creating mankind, to mankind's inevitible self destruction.

I'm no prophet, nor do I claim to be. I do, on the other hand, have answers. Maybe not to what's going on in the world. I can't tell you with proof that the Kennedy assassination was a government inside job because I don't know, nor will I ever know.

This is my introduction to this website. I've been a frequent visitor, and i've finally decided to become a contribitor. I've had a message that i've wanted to get out for quite some time but have not found a tool worthy enough for what I have to say. This website has proved to me that I am not crazy. Just because a person feels in his heart that something is not right with the world, begins looking for answers, and the answers they find are so bizarre they are almost afraid to talk about them...

does not mean you are crazy...

what you are doing, is subconciously following God's plan for us during the end times.

"Let no man decieve you"

To believe in our hearts that everything our government, our media, and even our religions tell us... is doing the complete opposite.

I commend the contributors of this website, those with legitimate ideologies and theories. You are, what makes man kind special. In the old times, you would have been referred to as prophets. Keep it up, there is a reason for all of this.

The time is now. We have 3 choices.

We as a people do nothing... and let those in control continue to have control until they eventually control the amount of oxygen we consume

We start a revolution... against a government with enough artillery to turn our entire solar system into a dust cloud... is that really what we wanna do?

or We do what God told us to do... Keep our faith through the end times because he promises us that if we walk his path, he will protect us from his wrath... in my eyes... what have we got to lose?

Thank you ATS... your website is the #... can't wait to start posting

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Let me be the first to Welcome You to ATS!

You'll find all kinds here, and from your intro .. You'll fit in just fine!

Have Fun & Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by C0mm0N$cent$

Problem is we don't have all the dots and some dots aren't really dots and some dots we miss.
But, anyrate welcome to the jungle.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome!! If you need any help U2U me sometime
. Now regarding what you said we do indeed deceive . The only problem there is that most of the people have been deceiving for so long they started being deceived by their own deceiving if that makes any sense
. Have a nice stay~

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I went through this too.

Keep faith and...

have fun.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The time is now. We have 3 choices.

We as a people do nothing... and let those in control continue to have control until they eventually control the amount of oxygen we consume dont wanna do this 1

We start a revolution... against a government with enough artillery to turn our entire solar system into a dust cloud... is that really what we wanna do? really up for this but it may conflict with choice 3

or We do what God told us to do... Keep our faith through the end times because he promises us that if we walk his path, he will protect us from his wrath... in my eyes... what have we got to lose? if we all did this in the first place we wouldnt need option 1 + 2

top topics

join