It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics: A history of the tea party movement part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
PODcast:

A history of the tea party part 1

This is a two part series. In the first part I talk about the Ron Paul revolution and how it lead to the tea-party movement. In the second part I'll talk about how the tea party movement has been hijacked by Republican types who have always had an eye on it, and, how it's been taken over by the establishment.

length: 10:24
file: ptspod_3330.mp3
size: 9753k
feed: pts

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the quality and distortion on that podcast made it difficult to listen for more than a few seconds. Any way to clean it up?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

Thanks for letting me know. I'll try another one and see if I have the same problem. I don't know if there is any way I could clean it up. Is there a particular program that would allow me to do that?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Personally I think the Tea Party history has deeper roots than Ron Paul. The protests started around 2003 to protest government spending. Later, around 2006-7 the protests also included illegal immigration and the amnesty bill that both parties were telling us were in our best interests. Then came Ron Paul, Joe the Plumber, etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If I was a Teabagger, I would of left the movement once FoxNews got involved. They are just the Media arm of the GOP. Not to mention Sarah Palin makes my ears bleed.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

Thanks for letting me know. I'll try another one and see if I have the same problem. I don't know if there is any way I could clean it up. Is there a particular program that would allow me to do that?

Hey!

Just to let you know.. The reason why your audio is so distorted is because when it was initially recorded, your input volume was way too high, and when audio is recorded and hits the "limit", then you get this digital distortion which ruins everything. (Impossible to remove completely from what I know.)

To make it clean, you have to record it with a lower input volume next time, and then if needed, boost it after it's recorded. Then you won't get that problem!

- S.V.

new topics

top topics

join