It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - Are Americans the victim of a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

In a normal terrorist event, the terrorists cannot wait to take credit, in order to link the violence to the socio-political intent of the terrorist organization. Yet the prime suspect in the New York Towers case, CIA asset Osama Bin Laden (whose brother was one of George W. Bush's Texas business partners) has issued only two statements regarding the September 11th attacks, and both of those are denials of any involvement.

Link to story HERE

edited by mikelee to add link

[edit on 9-2-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Continued

It seems very plausible to not only suggest but arrive at the conclusion that Americans were duped on and leading up to 911. There is no concrete proof to this very as to what really happened, even the 911 Report is now widely viewed by Senators, Congressmen & women, professionals in all related fields and the world to be false. No one can argue with this and those who do only do so out of fear of what they cannot prove. Hopefully one day we will get a genuine investigation into 911 and bring those to justice who have already slipped it's grip. Regardless of what you personally believed happened on 911 there is no way anyone with half an ounce of common sense can conclude that the story provided to us by the 911 Commission Panel is "what happened" on that terrible day in September.

Mike Lee

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Taken, of course, from whatreallyhappened.com...

Here is the list of the hijackers, if anyone is interested.

Everyone knows 9-11 was an inside job. C'mon, aside from trolls, disinfo and the truly brainwashed.

xD

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

And your point is....?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I did and replied. Thanks.

edit article link

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Yea there is nothing really new as far as the 911 saga goes in that story for those of us who are familiar, however I feel it is important for the sake of finding the truth (hopefully) to bring out all of the information that is avalible regardless if anyone feels its "new" or old info. It seems there are many newcomers that are just beginnning to discover the discrepencies regarding the OS and they are looking for all the info they can get. Thats why I posted it in that context.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I recall some news footage from that day that stated that the "Palestine Liberation Front" had claimed responsibility, for obvious reasons. If they were truly involved, why would we invade Iraq and Afghanistan instead of moving into the Israel region?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AshOnMyTomatoes

I have not heard that the PLF claimed responsibility for that...not disputing you just simply I haven't heard that. Interesting! However there were others who immediately jumped into the claiming mode, red army faction, hamas, syrian lf and others however its interesting that Usama Bin laden actually denied it then went on to deplore it publically. The Iraq invasion was planned about 5 years before 911 (thats verifiable too) and some say even years before that. But its all an oil game.

The industrilized west relys on oil and the money it produces. Its like the "crack" of rich oil men. If during the turn of the century when Detroit Electric (a car manufactuer) cars were plugged into the wall of many homes in Detroit were deemed to be the choice of car instead of the combustion engine, then we would have a different scenario. Oil exploration is the reason why other countrys are invaded like Iraq. Do we really believe it took 500,000 US troops to remove Saddam Hussein? I don't because the CIA had several moles in his cabinet ready to kill him. But his land had oil with no real infrastructure and what little it did have was easily dismantled by the troops at the direction of the CIA with help from it's former director, H.W. Bush.

new topics

top topics

join