It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb. 11th, 2010 -- doomsday for America..? or start of Deflation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

two events on the horizon to watch out for is "CASH IS KING",
they may well strengthen the dollar to almost 100% in the coming months.
followed by what looks like a Tsunami Hyper Inflation, so sell gold on rallies, go long dollar and look for pivot point to exit dollar and roll into metal Gold. at least thats what the bum on the corner said. what does he know?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I suppose this is related to the surprise planned for us by Iran. I can assure you that there is no surprise big enough to rock our boat, and we have surprises that can definitely rock theirs. IMHO, Feb 11 will pass as nearly just another day, with some news from Iran.

As long as investors can be stampeded, we will have instability. I think they have been stampeded enough in the past year or so to realize their investments were too much at risk, and most have made much more careful choices this time around.

I think it is an idle threat, a small problem, and just more inflated talk, not real information.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by Jim Scott]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I have to agree with you, I highly doubt anything major happening on Feb. 11th, most likely another empty threat. However I am interested by what you said, "I suppose this is related to the surprise planned for us by Iran." what exactly did they say?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Perhaps Tehran has the world fooled and they will test a Nuclear bomb in some part of Iran, Boy that would be a surprise showstopper dont you say.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen on Feb, 11th. What I am realising the more I’m getting older, it is the things we don’t expect that catches us off guard. SHTF on a day when we think nothing will happen. Predictions are mostly always false.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well, I dont pay attention to what is going on - on the street.
I watch charts as they dont LIE ... and what Iam seeing is news
on the FEB 11 that is related to dollar and oil.. with dollar gaining
strength to almost full value or X2 it present value. with gold diving
to 800 area... the bum said.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Frankly

I'm hoping it's the 'Doomsday for America' option

America needs a good kicking

Needs to learn humility

Needs to suffer the way it's caused the rest of the world to suffer

And the PLUS in the 'Doomsday for America' option

is the fact it will CRIPPLE good for nothing Israel

So I'll take the 'Doomsday for America' option please ... twice

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, I for one think America is worth fighting for. anyone who attacks her well... May Lord help them. because someone just openend a can of USA whoopAss.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have heard a few rumours flying around regarding something happening in February 2010.

I believe this has happened for two reasons.

One that we are nearing 2012 and the hype is building so we will get many offshoots of this nature in the process.

Two that some guy in iran said he will make something big happen on the 11th of February.

To be honest i dont think anything will happen.

I think when things are planned to happen no one knows about it until it has already come and gone.

I think our only saving grace is love.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Reply to Dock9:

Why do you wish terrible things upon U.S. citizens ? We are good people-we are human beings. TPTB are everywhere-not just America so wake up they are the one's causing grief not the citizens.
I wouldn't wish the big MOAB on you or your land. People like you make things worse. Hate is ignorance. Be a lover of mankind not a hater ! Respect life !

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Frankly

I'm hoping it's the 'Doomsday for America' option

America needs a good kicking

Needs to learn humility

Needs to suffer the way it's caused the rest of the world to suffer

And the PLUS in the 'Doomsday for America' option

is the fact it will CRIPPLE good for nothing Israel

So I'll take the 'Doomsday for America' option please ... twice

Where do you live at?

If the US was attacked like you are stating it wouldn't be good for anyone. People don't realize the power of our nation because we haven't needed to show its true power. Iraq was nothing, most nations couldn't have even taken it over.

Our current wars are only about small targeted groups and not just true war are annihilation like the wars of old. If that was to happen today it would truly be a sight that mankind has never seen before and I for one wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Doomsday for America would = Doomsday for the world. The US would go down fighting with everything it has and at that point there is nothing left.

top topics

join