It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rate the ghost shows for 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The most shocking thing is the best show is on the Animal Planet.

"The Haunted" is a quality show and is on top of my list , next in line is The Travel channels Ghost Adventures, after that maybe Ghost Lab

Oh forgot about Ghost Cops, decent show

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Better Mouse Trap]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Better Mouse Trap]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have to go with Ghost Adventures because he always confronts whatever is happening then and there. For example, the episode on Bobby Mackeys.

Ghost Lab and Ghost Hunters have never intrigued me as much, although Ghost Hunters got me into the subject. I use to watch that show and see if I could find anything they missed.

Scariest Places on Earth always amused me with that childish voice, but I heard the one on Poveglia Island was worth watching. Never seen The Haunted though, might have to check that out.

2010 should be a good year for them, I feel like they get better and better as time goes on.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I like Ghost Lab and Paranormal State.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh! I like to watch Zac "screeching" on Ghost Adventures too, he is so cute

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharintexas
Oh! I like to watch Zac "screeching" on Ghost Adventures too, he is so cute

Zac is cool, but I think he's on steroids

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would agree on Ghost Adventures. I used to enjoy Ghost Hunters, but then South Park did their episode spoofing them, and I havent been able to watch it seriously sense, lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
thanks for opening the thread OP, i think they are all kinda scripted a little or something made exciting for tv but i think Ghost Adventures on travel channel and most haunted on APL are the best Zak makes it fun to watch, all the other shows the people are all whispering and being wussy in a way

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I thought I'd chime in with my opinions.

Firstly, I can't stand Ghost Hunters. It's not entertaining at all. Jason lacks any personality period. When people he's on the walk though with the clients, he acts like he can't wait for them to shut up. He says the same thing over and over again every show. " Anything else?" " Come on, let's get out of here", etc. Jason doesn't show any interest and acts like he doesn't want to be there at all.

I do like Ghost Hunters International. I do like Robb Demarest and the team he has. Robb is more personable, and acts like he's really interested. I like seeing the places they go. I like the entertainment.

Ghostly Adventures. At first, I didn't like them too much, but after I quit watching Ghost Hunters, I turned to Ghost Adventures. I do like that they don't have a bunch of camera men following them. I like the fact that they use a lot of different and new equipment.

Ghost Lab. I don't like it at all and can't watch it.

Ghost Cops. I saw the first few shows and I'm starting to like it more and more. They do more in depth research and seem to use more common sense.

Just watched American Paranormal on natgeo ( I think) last night. They spent more time wasting time than any actual ghosthunting. They didn't even stay in the place over night. They left their equipment there, but they all left.

Paranormal State gets huge thumbs down for me. I can't stand Ryan or that Chip Coffee.

Haunted Homes is a paranormal show filmed in the UK with medium Mia Dolan. It's watchable, but I question a lot of her findings. I'm getting bored with it already and I've only started watching it.

I'm sure I missed a few.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Gost Adventures #1 for sure. I love the faces Aaron makes everytime Zach announces his plan for sending Aaron to lock down...alone.....again.

Paranormal State's good too, but it's only a 1/2 hour show. I make a point to watch it if I know medium Chip Coffey will be showing up.....he's the best.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I like Ghost Hunters alot, but also like Scariest Places on Earth, a little older but still Linda Blair does a great job

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think it depends what kind of thing you want to watch , i would agree that Jason lacks personality, but they have a great way to investigate things very in depth and they don't jump the gun on things like alot of others do , but all in all a good show .

GHI

I would agree that Rob has a great team with Barry and co , they also have some fantastic locations and gather important evidence whilst on their investigations .

Ghost adventures

They are a bit over enthusiastic at times and tend to cut their EVP's to short but they have visited some of the best locations around and i do enjoy watching them

Ghostlab

I think is a cross between ghosthunters and ghost adventures but nothing that i would write home about , you can see that they have a lot of backing.

Paranormal cops

Is a show that grows on you , at first i didnt like it but i am growiing to like it , the evidence that they present is good and solid .

Paranormal state

I watched the first 2 series and thought that they got worse as the show went on , they never really presented any concrete evidence , its a shame that they never did a reveal at the end of a show .

But the worse show of all time has to be Most haunted , i have never seen such rubbish on TV as that , this show is purely just for entertainment , i have been a paranormal investigator for the last 10 years and run one of the leading research groups in the UK and ghosthunting is not like Most haunted , its not all nostril shots and screaming as portrayed in this series , its more like fishing , you never know how long you will have to wait or even if you are going to catch anything .

regards
ian

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My fav is Ghost Adventures on the travel channel. I find myself staring at Zac's hair. I find Ghost Adventures find more evidence, than the others..example Ghost Hunters, and Ghost Labs.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by MBPie]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by MBPie]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ghost Lab really isn't skeptical enough with their findings, and there's really not much science involved so the name is kind of a disappointment.. so they get a thumbs down from me.

I like Ghost Adventures a little better than Ghost Hunters but I don't believe it's on in Canada so I haven't seen much of it.

Haven't seen the rest..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Im pretty into ghost shows but for some reason the ones out now I just dont like. Paranormal State was my favorite one, that one I liked because they went into normal peoples houses. I dont care for the ones who investigate in old castles and hotels.

Then again I havent watched Ghost Cops yet or anything, theres alot of new ones out.

new topics

top topics

join