It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Happens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So what happens if we did do an investigation and found out that Bush along with many many other ppl were behind 9/11? Here our gov. is caught red handed killing there own ppl to fuel a war or whatever reason...what then? What are you gonna do? remember project MK ULTRA? "yea we dosed our own ppl with lsd so what?" nothing happened to our Gov. then why is this different? Even if they are caught nothing changes, and nothing would be done just a bunch of ppl on here saying "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"...thats about it

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blair56

What happens?

I think we would be the one's occupied... By Russian, Chinese, and UN troops.

Or let's just say WWIII would happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well in my mind it will only wake up enough people to fuel the second revolution. It will be the 'shot heard round the world' so to speak, but even so, the government would try to downplay as much as they could and the first course of action would be them finding a scapegoat to take the fall.

Of course there will still be peaceful frollickers, who even when the truth comes out will suggest we "vote these bad, bad men out of office", but I would prefer the route that actually mattered.

I have no hope whatsoever in the 9/11 movement due to the obscene amount of disinfo and covering that is ever STILL going on today, but if it does ever come to fruition, it will be the first step for the American people actually standing up once again.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blair56
So what happens if we did do an investigation and found out that Bush along with many many other ppl were behind 9/11?

What would happen? the truthers would STILL be bickering amongst themselves over what "the truth" really is. The conspiracy theorists who are "so sure" the Jewish World Order is behind the attack will refuse to believe it becuase the idea that Bush is behind it does nothign to further their antisemitic agenda. The same goes for the "Freemasons are behind the attack" conspiracy theorists, too. Then of course, the conspiracy people who are "so sure" the attack was caused by a secret satan worshipping cult hell bent on dominating the world will refuse to believe it becuase, well, they're pretty much in a world of their own making to begin with.

If by some weird alternate universe miracle that the conspiracy people were actially able to prove their whacknut conspiracy stories and show the towers really were brought down by controlled demolitions, who here thinks the "lasers from outer space" people or the "no planes" people would ever to accept it? Raise your hands.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Nothing will happen as long as America still fights in the wars and keeps electing new presidents, there is so much government conspiracies that we are not aware of that it will be impossible to stop it.

I think the only thing that will solve this Whole problem, would be a polar shift, wipe out communication completely, it sounds scary, but until then, the powers that be are always just gonna sit in there oval offices and make the calls.

Thats What i Think...

top topics

join