It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT HIGHJUMP- Did the US battle Nazis in Antarctica, or was it really just about exploration?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As most of us have not seen an alien yet, I think it would be reasonable to rely on humans and their actions for explanations.

Let`s assume that gods (the sumerian Elohim / Anunnaki) have created the homo sapiens sapiens about 4.000 b.c., as desribed plausibly by Laurence Gardner. So at least at that time, a barely unthinkable form of technology has existed and has been used on this planet. Then the question is if one would really need gods to explore and use these techniques.

In other words: It´s quite possible that mankind (or better: a group of peope / several groups of people) has decrypted the secrets of ancient wonders and built flying discs. But would the Nazis really have been the first trying to do that?

If you assume that you would need archaeologists, historians and theologians as much as physicists and mathematicans to do the necessary scientific work, it is much more likely that this scientific effort would have started at the time when most modern sciences have been created: In the late 19. century or perhaps at the beginning of the 20. century.

Look at the WWs that way. Unfortunately, I can imagine people able to declare war to gods, especially as they do not seem to differ that much from humans. And I do not think that it would necessarily take nazis to try to do that...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael
Forgive my ignorance but what possible strategic merit is there of a millitary base in the antartic?

Yeah, you'd think a handful of research stations would be enough, but I guess not.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I want to know why none of the skeptics will comment on the missing submarines ... or why exactly the rescue plane logs from that crash indicate that the first thing they drop the aircrew is RIFLES...

Now i know penguins are scary but RIFLES? Yeah there's no threat there. I know people get the north and south pole confused but except on certain portions of the coast of antarctica there isn't even penguins alive let alone animals big enough to THREATEN a naked guy. So why didn't they drop them extra clothes etc... why rifles?
I know I've asked a few times but I want a LOGICAL explanation from the debunker side who are supposedly all about using logic to correct us KWAZY conspire I SEE peoples and get us to see the error of our ways!

And ok so hypothetically if high jump didn't encounter something down there that sent Byrd (an arctic region veteran) over the edge. Then after his talks with Forestal (secretary of the navy at the time) forestal ends up in bethesda and "jumps" to his death the day before his release (I know they talk about wrestling with your demons but that's usually metaphorical I believe whereas the SIGNS OF A STRUGGLE on forestal's body and in his room ARE NOT METAPHORICAL)

We're racking up coincidences here already... Then you get that Admiral Byrd (the one who is so "crazy" he ends up committed eventually) starts recommending "nuclear testing" in nieu schwabenland specifically in antarctica from DAY ONE OF HIS RETURN onward. In 1952 this recommendation makes it to congress for consideration.... WE then get the DC UFO show.... which was AGGRESSIVE in nature and much of the documentation of the incident was CONVENIENTLY LOST but we do know that the contacts did show up on radar and fighters did ATTEMPT intercepts... After this incident though the nuclear testing in antarctica is formally dropped... HMMMM

Factor this in with other things i comment on in other threads I believe sincerely that there is sufficient evidence to say that someone or something has an interest in protecting the antarctic and the only documentary evidence trail we have points to the Germans being said party.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
As for tactical advantages I heard asked of...

Have you read the foundation series... A place to hide and advance technology...

Untapped raw resources.... Oil metal gold... yeah it would be worth it...

As for the limp back could you elaborate a little more....

A last note... Antarctica was not always covered with ice, archeology possibilities are endless

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok, Ok. Here’s what really happened. Operation Highjump was given the task of finding a Nazi base in Antarctica. When the got to the area where the base was supposed to be, they found an abandon launching facility for Nazi flying saucers. While searching the base, it was found that the Nazis abandon their facility in the Antarctic to go to their hidden base in the hollow Moon. Unfortunately during the search a destruct device that had malfunctioned, detonated causing a great loss of life among the searchers and totally destroying all of the information that they had collected.

The survivors were sworn to secrecy and the Nazi base faded from memory, until Apollo 8 received signals during their orbit of the Moon. These signals warned that if there were any attempt at a landing on the Moon, the spacecraft would be destroyed. Since Apollos 9 and 10 were only orbital missions, it was decided to go ahead with them. On Apollo 10 the third stage booster was destroyed by what looked like a beam of light. Because of this it was decided to fake the Apollo 11 landing and shoot fake film footage. The Saturn V rocket was launched with no one on board and the spacecraft was sent on a trajectory into the Sun. The same thing happened with Apollo 12.

It was decided that Apollo 13 would launch manned and attempt a Moon landing. Everything was fine, until the astronauts reported seeing a flash of light just before their fuel cell tank exploded. As they circled the far side of the Moon the received a transmission telling them how lucky they were and how easily they could have been totally destroyed. The rest of the Apollo missions were faked, because NASA refused to risk another crew.

Some people in the know believe that the Nazi beam weapon contributed to the loss of the Space Shuttles Challenger and Columbia, but that is an unknown.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
in Joseph P Farell's new book about Roswell or some such, he shows a richter scale print from Antartica buzzing as though not one but 2 nukes were let off;just as the 'allies' invaded Iraq in 2003...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Ok, Ok. Here’s what really happened. Operation Highjump was given the task of finding a Nazi base in Antarctica. When the got to the area where the base was supposed to be, they found an abandon launching facility for Nazi flying saucers. While searching the base, it was found that the Nazis abandon their facility in the Antarctic to go to their hidden base in the hollow Moon. Unfortunately during the search a destruct device that had malfunctioned, detonated causing a great loss of life among the searchers and totally destroying all of the information that they had collected.

The survivors were sworn to secrecy and the Nazi base faded from memory, until Apollo 8 received signals during their orbit of the Moon. These signals warned that if there were any attempt at a landing on the Moon, the spacecraft would be destroyed. Since Apollos 9 and 10 were only orbital missions, it was decided to go ahead with them. On Apollo 10 the third stage booster was destroyed by what looked like a beam of light. Because of this it was decided to fake the Apollo 11 landing and shoot fake film footage. The Saturn V rocket was launched with no one on board and the spacecraft was sent on a trajectory into the Sun. The same thing happened with Apollo 12.

It was decided that Apollo 13 would launch manned and attempt a Moon landing. Everything was fine, until the astronauts reported seeing a flash of light just before their fuel cell tank exploded. As they circled the far side of the Moon the received a transmission telling them how lucky they were and how easily they could have been totally destroyed. The rest of the Apollo missions were faked, because NASA refused to risk another crew.

Some people in the know believe that the Nazi beam weapon contributed to the loss of the Space Shuttles Challenger and Columbia, but that is an unknown.

Hi JIMC5499,

That's an interesting story line yet one thing doesn't jibe. The Nazis also stayed on in the USA after WWII co-founding the CIA, infiltrating the government all the way up to the White House and running NASA.

Why would the Nazis at NASA want to bother their Nazi brothers holed up inside the Moon ?!?

GS

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ST SIR 86
oh yes ive found a home ATS
i have lots of information to share on the above topic case ive been researching
this topic for quite a while on my own. Ok I've got to bring the op and anyone interested up to speed! its quite a long read but it will answer about 60% of your questions. READ IT don't skim it theirs way too much information on this
page to skim and later ill post more links and pics!

greyfalcon.us...

I was interested in this but the site was gone. So I found it on the internet archive. Pretty interesting stuff thanks for a new resource. I couldn't get the link to work but if you just copy/paste the site into the internet archive it will come up.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Antimony because: Link not working.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony
Yeah a lot of links can be dead after a few decades, even some of the threads posters lol

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Dbl post.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Antimony because: double post.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
*Baffled silence*
How did the Nazis get there in the first place, given that the South Atlantic was a major British trade route, patrolled by the RN ships out of Simonstown & the Falklands?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

How did the Nazis get there in the first place....

Silly you, magical flying machines of course - UFO's, UAP's, USO's etc.

See Jim's comment above:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jim's still around, I'm sure he'd confirm if he was being serious or all a bit tongue in cheek....I know what I think.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Great post, plausible theory, but you missed out the involvement of the giant Freemason base on the moon that was acting as a receiver relay for the Colonial Warriors on Galactica who were fighting the Nazis via time travel.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thanks for bringing everything up to speed!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join