It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Co-Occupant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wheresoever the self is in the body is where also a co-occupant is. As the co-occupant leaves it will take the self with it. The co-occupant is an angel (reaper) assigned to each self.

Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

And the other which just left is what is no one but an angel which shall take the self.

Where to? Hell. In my case to watch the wicked go to hell right before I go to the paradise of self.

Does anyone else see eye to eye on this theory about the co-occupant being where the self is? The self is the actual body. These physical bodies we have are rather houses that are temporary. The Lord is the Self, and it shall cast its eye into what goes on in hell as the reapers take the wicked selves of a self there, then the Self shall be caught up to be back in paradise where it will then stand the before Self which was before this world here.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sorry friend, but I disagree. There are no such things as "wicked" or "hell". We are all innocent, no matter if we do things that some or most view with disdain. We all believe that we are doing the right thing, and we all justify our actions and beliefs. We are all innocent and will therefore never be punished for our actions or beliefs.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Does anyone else see eye to eye on this theory about the co-occupant being where the self is?

Well, if you believe that the bible is righteous, then yes, a person would see eye-to-eye with those words.

If you believe that the bible is one of the most destructive books ever created by man, then you may lose your lunch after taking it all in.

Oops...gonna have to clean up that mess now.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
To be current, it should be:

Wheresoever the Self is, to that place will the reapers be gathered together.

Reapers are to do what? Cast an eye of the good into hell for just a glance, but cast the self of the bad into hell for to be tormented for ever and ever. And that is what the gospel concludes. Face it, I know my gospel stuff.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Also let me make clear:

Every Self is its own Lord.

The reapers will do their job of severing the wicked from among the just. It's not up to us to bother making judgements on, whether or not, someone is wicked. When the time comes the actual wicked, which do exist, will be tormented because they are a sow of the devil. Not about what anyone believes in. That's B.S. It's about who sowed you. If the devil sowed you, then you go to hell. Again, I know my gospel stuff.
And a wicked one does know who they are.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by polychronopolis

Nice post.

And i can see you're passionate about what you write, so brace for me taking issue with what you say...

I agree many do not 'see' what they are doing, but it's not through innocence..it's more akin to ignorance.

Are they 'innocent' in the sense that their ignorance is a deliberate contrivance of and by the few over the many, to nurture that mass ignorance? And so, not their (our) fault? Possibly. Only in that sense, i'd agree with the derogatory label of 'innocent' when describing us all.
Other scenarios are too patronising for me to be positive about.

As are all religions. IMO.

top topics

join