It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep Mike Pence, Israel should Dictate US Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A lot of hype being bought into in the US lately about the "evils" of Islam.

When I hear Politician's in a position of power , Like Pence (senior member of the republican Leadership) talk about Not wanting to be a broker , a middleman, but
to give Israel 100% backing , regardless of it's actions.

He says " The over whelming Majority of American's cherish Israel, they want America
to stand with Israel."

This man is a bible carrying Christan , and for that reason, believes all Americans should give unfettering support.

People like Pence scare me more than any Muslim, this blind faith will lead the US
down many paths , that America has no reason to take.

The video of Pence is inside the link, only 2:48 , but is to me, a very scary interview
showing how America has been hi-jacked.

Am I wrong , am I the only I that sees the problem with this ?

www.themajlis.org... is+%28The+Majlis%29

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is it just me or did Americas troubles really start when Israel was established? Just think about it, Israel was established in the late '40s and immediately got backing by the British and Americans and ever since then we have been on a downward spiral into hell. I wonder what would happen if we stopped sponsoring Israel and focused solely on America, maybe things would be better.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nice! Another Isreal bashing thread!!! Can't wait for the anti-semits to come out to play!

-E-

[edit on 8-2-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

This man is a bible carrying Christan , and for that reason, believes all Americans should give unfettering support.

All "bible carrying Christians" should give support to the Jews and the Israeli state.

That doesn't mean approving or "backing" everything they do, and it does not mean that an elected leader of the US should put Israel before his own country!

Our current political state is extremely sad. We do not have a single "Leader" in any office that I can name.

As a religious man, and an American, and a father, and a Mason, I fully support America defending the Israeli state and its people. I also fully support our elected leaders telling Israel when they are wrong, when they are instigating things, and when they need to back off!

Israel does not (or should not) dictate American policy. They should fall under our protection just like the rest of our allies do.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Nice! Another Isreal bashing thread!!! Can't wait for the anti-semits to come out to play!

If you listened to the vid, read the post , there is no bashing.

But thanks for the well thought out Typical Response.

The thread is more of a "Who the Hell is Running This Country" thread

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Call me whatever you like, I call myself an American. All dual citizenship should be revoked, and yes I know the only dual citizens allowed in the U.S. are Israeli. Frankly, they played a big role in 9/11 and its not just peculiar but sickening that anyone who says anything "negative" about Israel or Jews is instantly labeled a racist. Screw them! They own and/or control media, which is screwing the American citizenry out of the truth, and most banks which are also screwing the citizenry out of their money. Our children die every day to fight proxy wars for those people so they can continue to occupy someone else's backyard. Every single day they get away with spying on America and commiting crimes against humanity in Gaza. Prove me wrong!

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I apologize for my tone, the reply wasn't directed at you as much as what this thread will surely become (based on previous similar threads)

-E-

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Got a riddle for ya... What's the difference between an Islamic terrorist and a Zionist terrorist?

The Zionist terrorists were successful and have infiltrated the government to a choke-hold of submission.

Never the less, this story made me

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Got a riddle for ya... What's the difference between an Islamic terrorist and a Zionist terrorist?

The Zionist terrorists were successful and have infiltrated the government to a choke-hold of submission.

Never the less, this story made me

It should make you puke

American's are a good people, American Gov is making bad decisions for them.

new topics

top topics

join