It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Did Not Strike the Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Part 1

It might be just speculation, but when I saw the first images/ video of the the Pentagon walls, I thought "Where's the wing damage?" And I saw the analysis of the interior damage, where's the wing damage? Many have said that the wings simply vaporized on impact, that's a fine explanation, except for the WTC Towers. What I mean is that both planes seemingly entered the towers, wings intact mind you, and severed columns etc. Now, wouldn't any rational person expect to see similar effects with similar variables? And a rational person would investigate further, considering the massive effects the attacks have had on millions of peoples lives.

So, my rebuttal to the other thread:

1. Basic Info. on 757's

We can all agree that the dimensions are what they are. And the damage area roughly accommodates the height and width of a 757 fuselage. I have no discrepancy with that.

2. Ground Debris

Now, there obviously was wreckage found, landing gear, engine parts, misc. fuselage metal, etc. But if you examine this evidence considering that a plane may not have crashed, you could easily say that whatever did crash (A missile, some kind of 757 look alike) could have easily been outfitted with a spare engine or two, landing gear, and encased in a planes exterior. One might say "where there's smoke there's fire", but a skeptic would say, "well what about smoke machines?" For example:

I'm not trying to dismiss the debris, but its not hard evidence, especially when all the pieces of the puzzle come together.

3. The Light Poles

This was skimmed over, and rightly so, the damage to the poles makes no sense whatsoever

Notice the base of the pole? Also the taxi.

Ok. Look at this photo

The same cab, and the same pole. But look at the closeups of both. (The left one is from the 2nd picture)

Notice the right pole has obvious depth on the sides? Particularly the left?

Even if the pole was turned over, they still wouldn't match.

Take a look at these, and pay attention to the ground around #'s 3,4,5

The grass is undamaged, no marks, nothing. I've seen it here on ATS, that a light pole falling wouldn't cause any damage. Well maybe not, but consider that it supposed to be hit by a 500 MPH airplane. I'm no physicist, but isn't there an reaction for every action?

4. Interior Damage

Notice how the wings do no damage further in?

It's as if the wings vaporized on impact. No entry.

Now, its quite possible the wings did disintegrate. Many have referenced the 1992 F-4 crash test:

But the impact was with a 10 foot thick wall of concrete. Just a little difference between that and the Pentagon. If the wings did vaporize, then how could the WTC planes wings cut through the exterior and columns? The NIST Report states that the impact speed of WTC 2 was 546 MPH, roughly the same speed as the Pentagon. Though, plane cut through the building like butter.

Though most of the damage was from the fuselage, the wings did make and entry and cause some columns to fail.

Now, the other thread mentions the Purdue simulation of the impact. It shows what should have happened.

As you can see in 3,4,5 the wings enter the front. And in 6 they break apart. Purdue also modeled the WTC attacks, the results were similar in respect to damage done by the wings.

Again, the wingspan and the damage areas do not match up. Hardly even a scratch on the outer edges.

5. Witnesses

1.Darrell Stafford

Darrell is the Internment Foreman for Arlington National Cemetery and was at work in front of the maintenance buildings with employees Darius Prather and Donald Carter when he saw the plane on 9/11... he was describing the plane as “scraping” was the Navy Annex, and that it then flew almost “on top” of him while he stood in the parking lot just outside of the ANC maintenance buildings, which of course is the north side approach.

Transcript of interview

2. Darius Prather

Another Arlington Cemetery employee

So as it came across there... and once the plane came across the building it lowered down..., it came on down in between where the gas station [CITGO] is and our parking lot. [...] Then he just aimed that nose of the plane like a missile straight over the Pentagon.

.Mp3 of interview

[edit on 8-2-2010 by afterschoolfun]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Part 2

There are 7 more accounts here, all of which are documented, and 3 are in the Library of Congresses 9/11 audio collection

These witnesses swear that the flight path was very different to the OS.

Most of these witnesses are government employees on duty, their whereabouts can be verified, unlike people on the road.

Whats even more interesting, the people that conducted these interviews claim that the plane that was seen by so many people did not hit the Pentagon, but flew over the building at the same time. The Two Plane Theory.

6. Conclusion

Theres a lot to be said on both sides. And a lot of people saying them. I can't say for sure what I believe, but I can say that there was something "up" with the Pentagon. The damage, light poles, and many other anomalies make solving this case extremely difficult. But exposing these things and debating will get us closer to the truth.

I once read something about guessing the number of jelly beans in a jar, the more people that guess, the average is closer to the actual number. So here's my proverbial guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I read this a while back, and the witness testimonies are very interesting.

We will be long dead before anyone finds out the truth. I promise you that all tapes have been destroyed.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Did you notice the same exact thread going on the main page? Maybe you should look there for the same conversation you're seeking here.

Just sayin'

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

There must be about a hundred of threads exactly like this floating around ATS.

Everything about 9/11 here is just stuff thats been rehashed 100 times over.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
S+F for the effort. Good Job.

We can keep debating the 9/11 story until the Cows Come Home.

We will never know the truth. The fact is, No-one would know the truth now, even if i hit 'em on the head because there are so many stories regarding this event. Even is someone who was actually part of the planning of 9/11 came forward with the Truth, Who's going to believe them?

I think this story has been debated to death already. On this forum and on many others. There's a new heory with new evidence almost every week and in the end, Hows it gonna matter?

You've done a good job of presenting your argument. About the pole however, I know it doesn't look like the same one but unless you have the actual Pole/s, it's still not proof enough for the masses.

For me, I can honestly say that I've really had enough of the 9/11 theories, There's just so many. To try and work out the facts is getting harder and harder.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Before I ask my question let me state that I am all aboard the 'no passenger plane hit the Pentagon' boat!
I truly believe it was a missile. The rest (and another white plane flew above the Pentagon theory) is irrelevant for the sake of this question.

So what I am not quite understanding is this:
I don't believe a roaring (and not quite soaring) airplane simply 'tapped' 5 light poles and laid them down.
Moving pass that, assuming we all agree then, how (who and when) were the poles uprooted?
I am not understanding this.

I read once that it was believed that there was a popping device under said-poles and they pushed a button and they all sprang up. Can't/won't and don't buy that either.
Can you please tell me your theory on how the poles disengaged?
Thanks~

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berserker01
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

There must be about a hundred of threads exactly like this floating around ATS.

Everything about 9/11 here is just stuff thats been rehashed 100 times over.

It doesn't matter my friend if it's 100, 1,000 or 1,000,000 times. The OS stinks, and I would like to see a million threads like this from different people, all saying the same thing, then I want ten million more to write threads, all with identical points, until they have to listen, and tell us the truth.

I don't care who's wrong or right, I just want the truth, and I want the events of that day explained by an independent body, when that happens, no matter who is right, I will be happy!

All the best, ATS, S+F

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
S+F for the effort. Good Job.OP

One question where are all of the dead people, where are all of the body bags. There were at least 60 to 100 people on that plane, no re manes of any body's, when ever has there bin a plane crash, with no body's found at the crash site. How about bones, they incinerated at a temperature of 760° to 1150°C (1400° to 2100°F) The process usually takes 90 minutes to two hours, with longer times associated with larger bodies.

For the amount of fuel it would take and the time it would take to incinerated all the body's is imposable for it to happen, let alone as to not finding a single bone at the crash site. There never was a plane if there was then show us one picture of body bags being taken away from the pentagon?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
no re manes of any body's, when ever has there bin a plane crash, with no body's found at the crash site.

Typical truther lie, why not do a search and you would find remains of bodies from the plane inside the Pentagon, they has been posted here many times before

top topics

join