It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic Lamp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You are in your backyard digging holes for a new patio roof. You are on your last hole when all of a sudden, a golden lamp emerges from the the rubble. After wiping the lamp clean, a strange voice in your head says: "Hi, my name is ___[your name]____ and I am your inner self. I have been expecting you. I am here to give you guidance. You are allowed to ask me one question and only 1 question. Ask away my friend"

What would you ask?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If he warranties the answer wont be "u cant" then the question would be

"How can I get the answer to all of my questions?"

I think that one should make it

(hehe a wish would have been more.. u know profitable)

[edit on 8-2-2010 by aNdReSk]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dude. Good answer. I think you just killed this thread!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What a silly scenario.

How would my inner self become trapped in a buried lamp? Wouldn't I miss my inner self?

Maybe the question should be more like "you rub a lamp and an all knowing Djinn floats out. What would you like to know?"

And why would my inner self have any more guidance for me once it's released from the lamp anyway?

Beyond that mess...

My question would be "what ever happened to my Boba Fett figure that was lost during my childhood?".

I don't think my inner self knows the future or anything, so I might as well find out this puzzle.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what a topic

My question would be: "How can i get all the answers to questions i could possibly come up with, and if that is not possible, how could i get the most answers possible?"

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

dommage that you focus too much on yourself to invent such complex disturbing path for innerself meeting

any of each move you make from abstract constructions perspectives you decide to be its reality existance and create of it a living expression adapted to objective present reality life, cant be realized but by your most intimate you and evolving towards your brain evolution that also become one with, your reality present conscious is the present self true and what you call inner self is kind of reality life sources always, but what is present is superior to its sources because the source is always from its ends present

so actually i with any part of myself always agree on everything and know all at same time, since what is new is of new that wasnt there before

it is weird how you love to be existing and having a living sense, what matters is always what is objective you see that is responsable of being conscious of, and only the fact of truth as objective reality is responsable of being conscious that may exist as a matter of fact too, but knowing how there are all those creators that has nothing to do with conscious rights freedom respect then of truth, it is much better to die and never have any perspective nor ever exist, but while existing we cannot but be ourselves

so my question would be what i always tried to reach, how can we die while reaching truth and not having anyone killing us

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Logistics

they are lucky when they are murdered, powers are always meaning to justify being creators and livings of the whole ground, their ways is to force conscious or awareness to admit being only of their realisations fake justifications or living fake means, so usually everyone is pleasing creations powers in evil leadership life, by accepting their senses of existing or being as expressions of themselves, and get into those illusions made up to assert evil life growth and destructions of any geniun free existing fact

that is what explain suicides at some perspective level, they drag awareness to that expressions in abject forms of ways, when the awareness is simply meaning its freedom of nightmares conditions that obviously are meaning the slavery of its helpless move that can never be out as it is and for the opposite of what it is

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I would ask him, "How ya doin?"

(second line)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
lol i failed horribly at understanding this at first.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
my question

Do you know for what this whole rigmarole is?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

"
How can I better serve thee eternaly?"

Personal Disclosure: Since I'm so close to my own woods to see my own trees properly, I think a simple heads up, on what I really require and am required to do, would be AWESOME!

P.S. If I could of I'd also ask "what exactly am I hiding from myself?" but I suppose that would require another lamp and or thread to push that line further.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

absolute are never anyone and any conscious about is a conscious of and to

so you eternaly being someone as god, well all you have to do to serve him is to act as a servant infront of him, so you could be one of those lucky creatures bending days and nights to glorify him
and no doubt you ask the other question as subsidiary, if god enslave you to be one of his things he will fill you of whatever he wants so no worry about any thoughts that may bother god

it is amazing the number of people that god corrupt to bones

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
correction, to you then eternaly means powerful living one called god

top topics

join