It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Alien Luck???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Question:

Why does it seem that those who claim to have had seen an alien or have had personal contact with them have had multiple experiences? Why do these people get to see them all the time while the rest of us haven't seen them even once?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It really seams to me, that the Aliens are interested in ~~SPECIFIC~~ bloodlines.
Maybe these people are the ones who have been genetically engineered by them? I dunno..........
Maybe the Aliens are only interested in the bloodlines of David? I dunno..............
Maybe the Alins only like vedgetarians and non smokers? I dunno........

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They have special bottoms that fit the anal probes perfectly. Since this kind of hole is so rare, only these people get picked up

Seriously, tho, when we tag an animal to study, that animal seems to keep getting picked up by people. When he goes back to his friends and says "You'll never guess what happened again!" They all probably look at him like "Oh boy, here we go again..."

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Maybe they don`t excist.
Or there shy

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I must agree that my anus isn't the most probable on the planet. I jus tthink that maybe once you think you saw one then whatever you think you saw you see all the time. Kinda like when you get a new car. Before you never noticed it but soon it's like you see your car everywhere you go...

bad comparison huh?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Question:

Why does it seem that those who claim to have had seen an alien or have had personal contact with them have had multiple experiences? Why do these people get to see them all the time while the rest of us haven't seen them even once?

aliens tend to only go for the people who are capable of writing a good book about it and getting rich

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think they also search out the people who have a digital camera handy at all times too.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If some people are being abducted/experimented on by aliens, then its a logical assumption to think they get regular check-ups to verify the status of their experiment as time progresses. We humans do the same thing with animals that we work with whether they're domesticated, laboratory experimental creatures, or wild animals that are tagged for future study.

That is if they aren't all hallucinating. I for one think that some abduction cases are real, but its very hard to pin point them as they come along.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by heelstone]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'd be curious out of the 260 million people in the US, how many of those are actually genuine abductee's. And out of those, how many have had multiple experiences, and how many have only had one.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Question:

Well looking at the stories that we hear on TV from those UFO programs, I dont think you would want to meet them. The last thing you want to do is have recollections at night and waking up all sweating remembering the torture you went through when you met them.

On the other hand, optimistically thinking, you could probably get a tour of their world where ever they come from.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
They have special bottoms that fit the anal probes perfectly. Since this kind of hole is so rare, only these people get picked up

That was great

Wouldn't aliens not want someone to remember being abducted? It seems to me that the aliens would erase that persons memory of encountering them.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good point Rain, you would think that much less people who claim to have had abductions would really have ever remembered them if the abductions were for experimentation. In our world of science we usually don't want our test subjects to even know they're being experiemented on or else they may act in an un-normal way.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i highly doubt any alien would want to anal probe this mofo right here. let's just say perhaps i should be taking beano

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Good point Rain, you would think that much less people who claim to have had abductions would really have ever remembered them if the abductions were for experimentation. In our world of science we usually don't want our test subjects to even know they're being experiemented on or else they may act in an un-normal way.

Yeah, it seems to me that's how it would be. Guess we'll just have to pray to be abducted to see if we'll remember it

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
They can feel free to abduct me Mon-Fri from 9-5 anytime they want. Just as long as I'm back in time to watch Simpsons reruns.

top topics

join