It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 'Nobel Torsion Message' Over Norway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

A 'Nobel Torsion Message' Over Norway?

www.disinfo.com

Richard C. Hoagland writes on Enterprise Mission:

The scientific evidence behind this growing set of suspicions — that the Spiral somehow caused the Russian missile to fail — lies in the extraordinary geometric structure that Enterprise has discovered within the too-perfect, too-concentric “shell-like rings” … making up the Spiral — A key part of this “impossible” geometry consisted of four, exactly 90-degree darkened “reticle-like” divisions of the Spiral … precisely separating it into four radiating quadrants ….

Geometric behavior simply inconceivable for any �
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.enterprisemission.com

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am hesitant to bring up Norway Spiral issues again but Hoagland has two points I really agree with (and if you think that makes me comfortable think again!)
1. The obvious perfection of the spiral
2. the idea that the spiral itself may not be not entirely "of" the missile.

Idea two is basically that something else interfered with the missile. I had been playing with the idea of a missile shield of some sort, also for the Chinese sightings. But best of all is the Chaladni idea, this is new to me, and I love cymatics. So it seemed worth posting and if its a repeat move or redirect this thread please.

www.disinfo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-2-2010 by liquidself]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What exactly is the author of the study you linked to, trying to say about the missile and the spiral? More importantly what method did he say was used to create said shape, who does he think did it, why and so on, and so forth?
What is he saying apart from telling us what sort of shape it is?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
www.enterprisemission.com...

Read it yourself if you want ansewers!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

...the Spiral somehow caused the Russian missile to fail — lies in the extraordinary geometric structure that Enterprise has discovered within the too-perfect, too-concentric “shell-like rings” … making up the Spiral — A key part of this “impossible” geometry consisted of four, exactly 90-degree darkened “reticle-like” divisions of the Spiral … precisely separating it into four radiating quadrants …. blablablablablabla...

The Norway Spiral... again... and again... People can't accept this was a HOLOGRAM and keep making and spreading marvelous explanations!!!!! I know HAARP technology is fully being used by many nations related to USA, I know EISCAT facility, in Norway, is a "HAARP farm", but those spiral was a HOLOGRAM, most likely a "Blue Beam Project" demonstration, than HAARP experiment. This website took the spiral to a whole new level with stunning theories treating it as a dimensional exotic looking opening made by HAARP electromagnetic pulses. WOW!!! Very impressive, but EMP aren't visible to naked eye below the ionosphere. Interesting that the Norway spiral had a very blue coloration and I wonder WHY the "Blue Beam Project" has this name...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

Oh boy...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

The Hoagland article is a rather long read so to sum up at least the parts that relate to the Norway Spiral is that he thinks that there was both a Bulava missile malfunction that was interacted with by EISCAT. Essentially the HAARP type technology caused the spiral to transform in a kind of toroidal electro-magnetic Chaldni spiral function. He obviously thinks it was deliberate and political in nature, and that it was done basically by Space Nazi s (I assume from Antartica). The part I like is the Chaldni infererance which the spiral does resemble and is very plausable. He claims to have records of power usage and an experiment called "Tequila Sunrise" done by EISCAT which times coincide with the Bulava malfunction.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Well it is Hoagland after all

I dont pretend to know what the Norway Spiral was, though I am certain something happened. I know next to nothing about project bluebeam unfortuneately (perhaps I will look it up).

I m not claiming these are my views but Hoagland claims that the blue spiral part of the Norway event is a normal colour for HAARP technology (along with red - hence the "Tequila Sunris" appelation) and cites some scientific articles supposedly relating to HAARP.

Also - is not the Aurora Borealis visible in the Ionisphere?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
liquidself, I have myself thought this same thing. Thanks for posting.

It would be good to let tauristercus know about this article, as he has done such a good job on the previous spiral threads.

I just can't believe that EISCAT was operational at the same time and was NOT involved with the phenomena in the sky.

Too big of a coincidence if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

join