It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing picture posted on 4chan. Werewolf?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am well aware that 4chan and it's derivatives are not the most family-friendly websites. But they do occasionally contain extremely interesting pictures and posts in the paranormal section. Such as this on that I stumbled upon barely 5 minutes ago.

www.E-Imagesite.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I desperately need your opinions on this, it sent a chill down my spine the moment I clicked on it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Flag for you.
Neat picture but I think thats just a regular ole' wolf.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You're from 4chan, right.

Then I'd assume you'd understand that when I tell you it is a shoop, that you would say "oh!"

If not, I'll put it bluntly. Fake picture is fake.

/x/ is dead, do not take anything you find there seriously.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Something disturbing from 4chan? No, say it isn't so!

Pretty much looks like a real wold photoshoped into the picture.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I say fake, first you have a very oddly position that has the subjects bottom right of the frame, with an empty trail going to the upper left, I say empty because according to the story, they didnt know the wolf was there.
Secondly, the big giveaway to me is when you zoom in on the wolf, it appears to be in full stride, or running, the front legs are off the ground, the rear feet are positioned forward close to the front, as in running.
If in fact a creature of this size that close to them was running at them, they would have seen it, or heard it. Also, since it was running but never got to them, did it just stop instantly and go elsewhere?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Explanation: It looks quite fake as the bloke and woman are clearly casting shadows on the dirt path but the wolf is not! I also note that the wolf appears to be quite heavy and moving at moderate speed and is leaving no prints at all! Finally those glowing eyes give the whole game away!

Personal Disclosure: The non reaction from the woman who is facing the wolfs direction also quite noticable.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
what!!?? you call that a werewolf? its the family dog, an akita to be exact

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
some things that come to my mind:

a) non-reaction of the people in the pic. Seems that if this is real, the photographer is a real SOB for not screaming and freaking out.

b) they eyes of the "werewolf" ... Must be 'shopped.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It doesn't even look like a photo to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Definitely not a werewolf, and if it is real the taker of the photo is a moron!

That little family looks like it is about to become lunch!, and the guy takes a photo instead of snatching up a kid and running?

Anyway, it is a cool photo, and a very, very healthy looking wolf! I wonder where that actual wolf lives? His coat, and eyes, and stockiness, and bounce in his step indicate he is doing very well, wherever it is. (Probaby a zoo somewhere, lol!)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmmmm.... No! You're all wrong!

That's my mother-in-law!

IRM

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am happy to go with the concensus so far and call BS on this.

Not sure what is werewolfish about this, the glowing eyes maybe?

Take a picture of a dog, wolf cat ect at night and you can see that theres eyes seem to glow its why they have such good eye sight in that there eye is designed to reflect light in a certian way.

So personally I thinks it shooped picture. Maybe I will just have to wait and be bitten by a werewolf before I will ever accept they exsist outside of fiction.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by jpmail]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xammu

Who could actually get that close to a LYCUAN AND NOT BECOME 1??????? BS cause he tries to look to scary and yellow eyes interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
BS, that is the wolf from the movie 300. I knew it as soon as it loaded up.

fc09.deviantart.net...

Looks like the did a screen capture from the movie, then isolated the wolf and inserted in the photo in photoshop or whatever. Can't believe someone would think this is real. Have we lost our minds? Oh yeah I forgot if it's on TV or the internet it has to be true because no one lies or tells stories.

-Nate

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like an ordinary baboon to me. nothin to see here, move along.

CX

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Could it not just be the family dog?

Theres a few breeds that you could mistake for a wolf in the dark.

CX.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

some things that come to my mind:

a) non-reaction of the people in the pic. Seems that if this is real, the photographer is a real SOB for not screaming and freaking out.

b) they eyes of the "werewolf" ... Must be 'shopped.

That's what happens when a flash is used! Normal dog, flashgun and a hefty does of ATS!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The girl crouching in the bottom right of the frame seems to be facing the oncoming wolf!

dfs

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I scream hoax no way is this from 4chan it doesn't have breasts exposed. Oh my bad we were talking about it being a real were wolf. That to..

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xammu

I pasted this image into Paint Shop Pro and increased the lighting by 66%. What emerges is that whether photoshopped or not, this is a either a black dog or a thin bear. I have had a couple of dogs that looked exactly like this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join