It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fraud - now you want government healthcare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2010/02/06/BUHQ1BTGN1.DTL

Anthem Blue Cross customers got a shock this week when the health insurer informed thousands of individual policyholders that their premium rates will jump as much as 39 percent on March 1. "There aren't any other parts of our society where people have no regard for inflation rate and increase their prices this much. I can't imagine anything in the world that's going up 39 percent," said Josh Libresco, 54, of San Rafael, as he grappled with the news that his family premium will go from $858 per month to $1,192 - and that's with a $5,000 deductible.

Are health care companies jacking their premiums for apparently no reason so the people will beg for the Obamacare plan? That is the first thing people scream when they read this.

"See, if we had government health care this wouldn't happen."

Well, our government can't even run our social security system, I don't trust them with my health care.

But what happens when the health care companies force us to want it?

If the health care companies and the government are in the same bed, there is literally nothing we can do to stop them.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I thought Americans had the best health Care in the World.

Thats all I got

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I'm in Canada, i don't remember a time when my parents or family paid anything for anything. We get it all free, me personally, i decline any chance given to go to the doctor or dentist. You would have to be sick to go there.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It is strange but this county does have some of the best health care in the world when you go.

The odd thing is I think about all the Indian,Pakistani and other foreign doctors I repeatedly have contact with and wonder why they are not in their own country providing health care to their own people.

Maybe all the money they can make in this screwed up system we have.

The only thing that should be regulated is the cost of medicine and procedures.

Anything that is ran by the government reminds me of a family friend.

He is a disabled vet and he receives VA care. They have sent him so much useless crap "medical accessories" that they had to buy and build a storage shed to store it all.

None of it did he ask for or needed including the THREE motorized wheelchairs.

Did I mention he is BLIND.

Government health care at its finest.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

You pay taxes. It is not free. However, here in the U.S.A. I would rather have my taxes go to healthcare than to make bombs that kill innocent people.

join