It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I solved MABUS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Okay so this is VERY important.

Nostradamus used Hister which meant Hitler and Ister; Hitler was the Nazi leader(second antichrist) and Ister was Latin for Danube river(Hitler's birthplace).
Then for the third Antichrist Nostradamus gave us Mabus now if you look at how you pick apart Hitler then look at Mabus you get:

Abus, which could mean either Abuş en.wikipedia.org... a village in Romania or Abus (river) en.wikipedia.org...(river)- which is an estuary on the east coast of England, they are both redirected from here en.wikipedia.org... .

M'Bus which has many different meanings but the most likely is this en.wikipedia.org...(Nokia)

MBbus is aserial bus used by Nokia mobile phones that uses 2 wires (TX/RX + GND). Mbus uses 9600 bit/s, Odd parity, 1 stopbit. [1]

Mbus allows the unit to be controlled by a computer.

You also get this en.wikipedia.org...(SPARC)

MBus is a computer bus designed and implemented by Sun Microsystems for communication between high speed computer system components, such as the central processing unit, motherboard and main memory. Contrast this with SBus, used in the same machines to connect add-on cards to the motherboard.

And this en.wikipedia.org...

Inter-process communication (IPC) is a set of techniques for the exchange of data among multiple threads in one or more processes. Processes may be running on one or more computers connected by a network. IPC techniques are divided into methods for message passing, synchronization, shared memory, and remote procedure calls (RPC). The method of IPC used may vary based on the bandwidth and latency of communication between the threads, and the type of data being communicated

With Abus we get two places of location, either a small village in Romania or an Estuary in eastern England~ This could be the birth place of the third Antichrist. And the MBus which he could use to control and watch people, or just have not found out his name and instead of MBus it is actually a name. Either way I believe I pin pointed his place of birth.

Please reply.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Misoir]
edit on 16/2/2011 by kosmicjack because: removed breaking news claim

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I would just like some feedback on this please. I believe that I could have figured it out, atleast I hope.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I have always thought the Anti-Christ was the systems communication bus on my SunSPARC. Thanks for the confirmation!

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Mainer]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
MMMMMMmmmm...... A bus, i'm familiar with those long wide strips in the telephone systems...I'm sure there have been some changes to the Bus i'm refering to.... You could have something there.

As far as a birthplace, i think you may be onto something.....

Imagine being watched and recorded at all times.
how pathetic.

S&F

Its possible.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Matrix has you!
jk

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
MABUS=UBAM S=OBAMA USA

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You might want to study a little bit deeper into Nostradamus....

Hister for example had nothing to do with Hitler. See below

Hister (genitive Histri) is the Latin name for the Danube River (especially its lower course), or for the people living along its banks. It also appears as Ister, equivalent to the Ancient Greek ᾽´Ιστρος, which also meant the Danube River or the region around its mouth. A city called Istria still appears near the mouth of the Danube in some modern atlases. The term may be related to the name of the region Istria in what is now northwestern Croatia, where a tribe called the Histri lived in ancient times. Some once thought that the local freshwater streams in Istria derived from a (non-existent) southward branch of the Danube. In modern English the term is most commonly encountered in its use by Nostradamus, especially in a phrase at quatrain II.24 commonly translated "most of the battle (or armies) will be against Hister": Bestes farouches de faim fluves tranner: Plus part du camp encontre Hister sera, En caige de fer le grand fera treisner, Quand Rin enfant Germain observera. [Nostradamus, Les Propheties, first printing 1555][1] or, in English: Beasts wild with hunger shall cross the rivers: Most of the fighting shall be close by the Hister [Danube], It shall result in the great one being dragged in an iron cage, While the German shall be watching over the infant Rhine. This is often interpreted to be a prediction of the war against Adolf Hitler's Nazi state in the twentieth century. However, none of the reputable sources listed support this view. In fact all of them point out that the name 'Hister' (as Nostradamus himself explains in his Almanac for 1554[2]) in fact refers in his writings to the Danube, being mentioned (as elsewhere[3]) alongside 'R[h]in' (Rhine) -- two rivers that formed the north-eastern frontier of the ancient Roman Empire. Un bien sçavant homme dans ce dernier quart se pourmenant le long de la riviere Hister dite Danube, he writes at Prose Presage 222, la terre se parfondant, dans ladite riviere se perdra ('A very scholarly man during this last quarter, while walking along the river Hister known as Danube, the ground subsiding, in the said river shall be lost'). This is evidently based on a historical incident described by Nostradamus himself in his Traité des fardemens (Proem, p. 19, 1552), involving one Gaspar Ursinus Vellius consellier à Vienne en Austriche, qui un soir soy pourmenant le long du Dannube la terre se fendit, & tumba & se nya ('a councillor at Vienna in Austria who one evening was walking along the Danube, the ground split apart and he fell in and was drowned'). Similarly, the origin of the above quatrain itself seems to be historical: Gian Francesco Poggio Bracciolini’s De Varietate Fortunae ('On the Vicissitudes of Fortune') of around 1430[4] contrasts the fates of the German King Sigismund of Hungary (who, after being defeated at the battle of Nicopolis on the banks of the Danube in 1396, became King of Germany and attended a Church council at Constance, at the source of the Rhine, in 1414) and of his triumphant opponent, the Sultan Bayezid I (also known as Bajazet), who had meanwhile been captured and dragged all over Asia in an iron cage by Tamerlane, just as the verse recounts.

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The first two(Hitler and Ister) are at least related. What is the connection for the other two?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I say we slaughter all persons born, or with ties to this area. Better safe than Sorry.

Sorry, i am kidding, haha... possible, but not sure Nostrodamus intended to make it that easy for us. Nice job thinking outside the box, though.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Um that's a bit out there. How ever the idea that the Antichrist is electronic in nature sounds possible to me. btb your avatar is friggen amazing.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What if Mabus is not the 3rd antichrist but a point of reference in time for when these other events are to take place and what if Mabus is in fact the 75th Secretary of the Navy Raymond Edwin "Ray" Mabus, Jr. look into him a interesting figure whose been around and supported Obama...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am not convinced that Nostradamus was a prophet.
I am not convinced that Hitler was any more evil than, say, George Bush.
I am not convinced that dissecting words does anything but give you letters.
Other than that, you might be onto something....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That's...what. I honestly cannot follow your thought stream through this post. Are you saying Nokia/Sun Microsystems is the antichrist? I'm utterly baffled here.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hmm... "Mabus" = Nokia phone bus..... Well, it may not be the craziest theory I've ever heard - no wait, it totally IS the craziest theory I've heard! I'm guessing this post was largely made tongue in cheek? (I hope)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8556a09c298f.png[/atsimg]

Now, why wouldn't Nostradamus not simply use the name "Nokia Phones" in his quatrains? It's not like anyone back then would have known the word any more than the word "Mabus". I mean, isn't the whole idea behind him using made up names to protect himself from an overzealous church?

Can you see a clergyman saying "Well this witchcrafty prediction mentions some 'Mabus', I guess we'll let that one go, but God forbid I see Nokia or any other phones that won't be invented for another 500 years mentioned..."

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Now, why wouldn't Nostradamus not simply use the name "Nokia Phones" in his quatrains? It's not like anyone back then would have known the word any more than the word "Mabus". I mean, isn't the whole idea behind him using made up names to protect himself from an overzealous church?

Can you see a clergyman saying "Well this witchcrafty prediction mentions some 'Mabus', I guess we'll let that one go, but God forbid I see Nokia or any other phones that won't be invented for another 500 years mentioned..."

I'm rather sceptical of prophecies, so I'm just talking hypothetically and speculatively on this, but...

If Nokia is the Antichrist, and Nostradamus had mentioned them by name, then they probably wouldn't have named themselves that when they were formed 500 years later. It might have let the cat out of the bag.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Mabus...Ma'Bus...Magic Bus, a ha! Pete Townshend of the rock band The Who, who wrote the song "Magic Bus" must be the Anti-Christ!

But then why write "Tommy," the rock opera about a false messiah? He must be trying to throw off suspicion on himself.
edit on 2/16/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hmm...

Hawaii + Obama: Hobamaii, Obamwaii...

Hawaii + Soetero: Hotero, Sowaii...

Kenya + Obama: Mabus

OH SHI...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If the MBbus is the Antichrist, then the scuzzy interface has to be one of the lesser imps or demons.

Actually I like the suggestion by a poster above, we should just bomb the crap out of Romania. It's been a slow news week anyhow.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
if you want to solve Mabus, you have to think outside of the box.

/ \/ \ /-\ |3 U $

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Many biblical scholars over the years have believed that The Antichrist would be born somewhere around Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania - that part of the world. The most commonly pegged area is Romania. There are also many occult teachings that state The Antichrist will come from the house of Dracul, as in Vlad Dracul. Which is why many have suspected Putin of being Antichrist.

In addition to that, there are also prophecies related to Antichrist being born in a castle in Romania. So you may possibly be on to something. I would continue to dig further if I was you.

top topics

join