It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations - Are Aliens Being Bred in Cow Wombs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have done some research on cattle mutilations and have reached some tentative conclusions based upon this 45 page detailed autopsy report of a mutlated cow.

www.scribd.com...

However one chilling question remains and that is whether the UFOs are using the cattle wombs to breed aliens and harvesting them during the mutilation. The extensive autopsy cited above indicates that the cow was recently pregnant and other sources indicate that about 90% of the mutilated cows were pregnant. However, the mutilations are not restricted to females as bulls have been mutilated as well.

Here is a picture from Thailand that is purported to be a dead baby aborted from a cow which looks very alien like.

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

The basic scientific understanding is that humans would be aborted by the cow because of genetic mismatch it would be considered a foreign invader and significant genetic modification of the fetus would be required before it would be compatible with a cow womb.

I will save my other conclusions of what mutilations really are for another thread unless there is interest. They key factors I had to consider were the autopsy results and other reports. One factor from the autopsy that pushes me in the direction of concluding that the cow fetuses are simply being harvested perhaps for fetal tissue was the presence of the blue embalming fluid in the area of the cows anus/vagina area. It would seem inapropriate to use such an embalming fluid for a vaible fetus.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

This may not be related but I thought I would submit it for you consideration.

UFO Photographed By World's Leading Imaging Scientist Reveals Extraterrestrials.

www.ufodigest.com...

There is a detailed analysis that reveals a creature that could be an adult version of this cow-born creature.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

The creature in the foreground looks very bovine indeed.

That would indicate that they have genetically spliced cattle genes with human - at least to me - perhaps enough so that it could grow in a cattle womb.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard

The creature in the foreground looks very bovine indeed.

That would indicate that they have genetically spliced cattle genes with human - at least to me - perhaps enough so that it could grow in a cattle womb.

When I first saw the pics, the following reference from Revelation 16:13-14 came to mind...

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Possible.

I am more into analysing the alien breeding program.

It seems to have started with the Boas abduction in the 50's where Boas was made to have sex with what appeared to be a deformed woman.

Then by the time of the Barney and Betty Hill abduction they began taking eggs and sperm. The proliferation of sperm banks and in vitro fertilization provided an unlimited supply of genetic material which could be clandestinely taken for alien breeding purposes.

But the problem was the time factor. I think they wanted the fake alien invasion by 1980 and supposing Boas had descendents (they gave him a nice place in California I believe) they would not be of breeding age until the 1960s and their descendents in 1980. Geometrically it just did not add up. But cows are born and grow to full size in what a couple of years?

The other method to increase the number of aliens is to have articifical wombs. That way even if its normal human growth time you could have an alien army in 16 to 18 years. That would probably be the Dulce program.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

G'day MrWizard

That cow fetus is just a cow fetus, albeit deformed.

That APEP (Advanced Photographic Extraction Process) is a total load of BS that has already died a thousand deaths on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I guess now we know why they set up all those sperm banks and promoted in vitro fertilization.

Do they "moo" or do they talk?

Bovaliens.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Don't all embroys look relatively similar ineutero?

To me, it just looks like a deformed calf.

However, I woudl be interested in hearing about your "other" conclusions you alluded too in your OP

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

OK. One ear and one eye were removed and the blue embalming gel was found at the removal site. The removal was done using a cutting tool and not a laser.

To understand why they would be interested in this it would be helpful to read my thread on the death stars and the depletion of the ozone layer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The embalming gel indicates they were interested in preserving the tissue for later analysis.

I don't know if you remember all those cows that walked off a cliff to their deaths in Switzerland about a year ago.

carloz.newsvine.com...

You see, the death stars are intended to lower the ozone shield and let through ultraviolet so the removal of the eye would be to check for UV induced keratitis.

If you are familiar with cats you know that they are prone to develop cancer on their ears because that is the most exposed skin tissue where the fur is the thinest.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

There was some blue gel in the throat. This indicates that the stomach contents were pumped. This explains other mutilations where the tongue and jowl are removed. That makes it easier to insert a tube to remove the stomach contents.

Why would the want the stomach contents?

Cows eat an incredible amount of grass and so they act as a collector for radioistopes falling on the grass.

They may be checking for the use of a doomsday weapon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was also a blood clot found in the intestines. By taking a sample from the intestines and rectum one can look back in time using neutron activation analysis.

Their techniques seem to have improved because in the earlier mutilations they would do the jowl removal and core out the rear of the cow. Now they can apparently do this less intrusively.

That said, with the new information, I would tentatively conclude that they are growing bovaliens and that the ear and eye romoval and in prior mutilations, tongue removal were simply done as a side operation.

The primary purpose of the mutilation wold be to cover the removal of the bovalien from the womb as otherwise farmers might become suspicious at the missing calves and the absence of the aborted fetus.

Apparently the Thailand fetus was not removed in time.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the information (I think, that was pretty disgusting).

But could this not be done by people? perhaps government agents, checking for the same thing? What leads you to believe its alien-related?

this is not an attack, mind you, I'm really interested in what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't think its done by aliens.

I think its done by people wanting to make fake aliens.

join