It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the analysis of an event (Part 2)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

The Russian videos showed no spiraling, no tail, and were moving horizontally low over a city, not high up in the sky.
How do you know they were low?

Is that what was going on over that Russian city?
Probably not.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.youtube.com...
FIVE DIFFERENT VIEWS OF SAME RUSSIAN UFO

1) In the 3rd video, the filmy-orb moves thru an upward light beam at the 2:06 mark. The light briefly goes out, but comes back on as the orb continues thru and past - now with a brighter center spot. So this filmy-orb was low over this city. Other views show it just appearing over a building roof-top. So it obviously wasn't high up in the sky.

2) In the 1st and third videos, you can see a smaller orb behind the drifting orb-with-bright-spot, that keeps blinking in and out, but seems to be pushing/directing the larger filmy-orb-with-bright-spot.

3) In the second video, this filmy orb seems to have a multi-colored prismatic effect. It could be due to the camera and/or light placements - or something else.

www.sciencedirect.com...
(1972) MAGNETOSTATIC ANOMALIES OF DIPPING PRISMS

edit on 28-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

In the 3rd video, the filmy-orb moves thru an upward light beam at the 2:06 mark. The light briefly goes out, but comes back on as the orb continues thru and past - now with a brighter center spot. So this filmy-orb was low over this city.
No. The cloud moves behind the "light beam". Clearly.

Other views show it just appearing over a building roof-top. So it obviously wasn't high up in the sky.
How about this? Here's the ISS "appearing over a roof top."
www.youtube.com...

but seems to be pushing/directing the larger filmy-orb-with-bright-spot.
That's a pretty subjective assessment. Two objects in the same orbit pretty much follow one another. I guess you never got to see the shuttle and the ISS.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Thanks for your response.

These drifting-orbs continue to puzzle me, since they obviously aren't "failed missile tests" or "sky spirals", or whatever other nonsense people were using for explanations.

And what kind of fuel could that be, for ET craft?

And if "something" was below controlling and/or tracking them, they must have been mobile. And in a city, that presents its own problems, with streets and bridges and buildings preventing a straight course. And some of the orbs in these videos DID sail over tall buildings.

Was the "controller" out ahead of these filmy orbs? Pulling rather than pushing? If it's being pulled by a "connected" vehicle or even a hand-held device, could it be some kind of military surveillance/sensor?

www.militaryaerospace.com...
(Jan. 2015) AIR FORCE'S NEW "ISR SENSOR PODS" RELEASED THRU OPEN-SYSTEMS-STANDARDS

I don't have enough information to answer your questions. The lack of info means I think its pointless arguing whether the effect is due to an atmospheric weather anomaly or rocket or whatever reason can be thought of. I remember however some months after that a very similar spiral effect was photographed, I think it was in Australia. It would be great to know the latitude and longitude and times down to the minute when those two effects occurred, if any one has that info.

My personal opinion is its not an effect caused by a rocket. The ripple effect interested me enough to post on here. What form of phenomena causes ripples like that? Reminds me of ripples on a pond.
The peaks and troughs in the ripple perhaps are sinusoidal - waves composed of EM energy.
Perhaps if you could see a sound waves in motion mabey that is what it would look like. I am aware reading an article from Nasa EM energy hitting dust in space causes atoms to vibrate. Imagine a slinky spring the vibrating atoms cause a sound wave to propagate in the dust of space.

I don't rule out any possibilities, the ripples could even be waves of time.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Thanks for responding. Is THIS what you mean by sinusoids?

www.digilentinc.com...
SINUSOIDAL SIGNALS, COMPLEX EXPONENTIALS, AND PHASORS

So this filmy-orb-with-a-bright-center, instead of being the magnetic residue of forcing a vortex open/closed, was of itself responsible for emerging from another dimension? To what purpose, beyond "surveillance"?

Also, if Tchelyabinsk is alternately spelled "Cheliabinsk", then this is the same city almost hit by a "superbolide meteor" in February 2013. So was this odd filmy-orb, taped over the city in 2011 in these 5 videos, perhaps doing a reconnaisence mission for a later "meteor attack"?

en.wikipedia.org...
CHELYABINSK, RUSSIA
Scroll down to small photo of their Airport Building - and odd "sprouting antenna" out front.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.hou.usra.edu...
MAGNETIC MINERAL CHARACTERIZATION OF THE CHELYABINSK SUPER-BOLIDE
Composed of Nickel, Cobalt, Iron and grains of taenite and kamacite.

en.wikipedia.org...
TAENITE
An alloy of iron and nickel, it is found on Earth in only iron meteorites. (Check out the cool photo. Looks almost like a natural circuit board!)

en.wikipedia.org...
KAMACITE
Another iron/nickel alloy found on Earth in only iron meteorites, it too looks like a natural circuit board.

australianmuseum.net.au...
METEORS AND METEORITES
Sub-section: MINERALS FOUND ONLY IN METEORITES
Taenite - nickel-iron (high nickel)
Kamacite - nickel-iron (low nickel)
Schreibersite - iron nickel phosphide

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
(2012 - ABSTRACT) ON SUDDEN COMMENCEMENTS OF MAGNETIC STORMS AT HIGHER LATITUDES

(Could "sudden commencement" of a high altitude magnetic storm be the same as a vortex opening/closing? One place mentioned was Tucson, Arizona, down-state from Phoenix, where the "Phoenix Lights" (Chevron craft) went on for hours as the chevron-craft flew low and slow, back and forth, as if looking for something. Then it continued south - and was last seen over Tucson. Was it looking for a vortex opening?)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join