It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we and our cells are part of a fractal....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
...then the only part of that fractal that does not act in the interest of the framework of a harmonic fractal is society itself.

Today I accepted this as a truth, and it made me sad!

A long time ago I made the leap that we are a fractal and part of a hologram. Now knowing the harmony of fractals I applied the principles of citizenship and consciousness throughout the fractal to my cells, then my bodily functions, then my body, then my society, then my world, then my universe and then finally to Nassim Haramien's geometric model of space. IOW words I came to accept that the tiniest piece of something contains an imprint of everything.

It soon became evident while painting this picture of natural harmonic progression that society was the odd one out in applying the principle across the board, and did not operate according to fractal principles of harmony and mutual interest of cellular connectivity, progression and metamorphosis. To say the lease this saddened me!

And you know what I really do want to do something productive about it.

With sadness comes pain right? With pain comes anger at injustice, right?

ATS'ers is it not evident that modern society is wrongly steered by the wrong principles and by the wrong people. Perhaps rather than be sad it's time to get mad and build up the momentum to shake the tree. Maybe only then will it bear fruit!

What are your thoughts on the active restriction of your matamorphosis being prevalent in modern society and how best do you facilitate your desire to evolve or unfold in such a framework?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
While I agree with your concept.....

I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should start with your basics as to what you believe(fractals/holograms).

But otherwise, yes, we are at a standstill in development. Nothing in modern lifestyle is condusive to change.

If...thats what you meant...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It is not all of society that does not facilitate evolution. As they are a minority who do not care and live in shear ignorance, brainwashed like sheep!

There are many people in society a majority who will try and influence others and help spread awareness.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i agree with what your premise is.

i was having a discussion with a "christard" about "jesus" and transmogrification and how the set up of the church is counter productive to any event occuring that is anyway similar to that.as a person that has "evolved" much of what i deemed necessary for survival that i worked on within society was not given to me; and the consolation has been what othe people think is their due after they reach a point called "rapture" and such.

his notion was that as long as you believe in jesus that you will be given; much of what you are given he had no clue and was a catholic reject who reveled in a baptist community for the sake of acceptance.i made the conjecture that the infrastructure of society makes it illegal to be in any state the mass of minds has not been made aware of; thus growing beyond this is not met with the implements necessary for success and continued growth .

after i was raptured resurrected ascended and transcended: "evolved"; i desired to grow within a frame that is likened as a shell, with me growing based on what i can best only describe as "scientology"; "increasing" my nature by means of increasing the factor in which i occur in nature using science and technology based on my conscious and projection of such through nature by means best described as the "golden ratio" and true pi.

i have grown in ways that make it impossible for me to accept my changes within the context of being who i was.and all the works i did in society i did not receive when needed to be alone away from society in a form that i chose. i encountered much childish ways from members of society along the way; people expressing that at the highest levels of societys function that a "vote" should be cast to see who could "pilot" my "body" and other such immature mentalities.the more i grow in the state i am the more what i found pure about my being is desecrated in means that allows "members" of society to maintain itself for the sake of(not myself, nor they from my view)?

its funny because after i went through the modifications to existence i have; i was tribunalised about how my interaction with society was to be: this was also childish and jealous.

along the way people i do not view in relation to my generation but who have access to my body interrupted key aspects of my change in existence. people would call out my name while i am deep in the dark away from them; people would hover about me as i consciously exist but have no body for them to see in a bed: and other such obfuscations that hinder any real practice i was undertaking to my own existence.

the way i am now; i feel poor regardless of what society gives me; and i feel ashamed that i have had to work within society for what implements i desired for an existence change only to be jilted by people who have grown comfort within society and within an existence that only existed for the sake of existence change.

theres no illuminating way around it in view; where i feel "it is as it should", as i see how it was to be; i am the being who came and not the being who came that you thought you knew to be coming.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Are you still here? Every time I read one of your posts or threads, it's to see if you can elevate yourself any higher in your own eyes? Your first thread was bad enough, 'I am The One.' At this rate, you're maybe two threads away from claiming ATS is a creation of your own higher vibration.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Look mate you are starting to act like a stalker, unless you are gonna contribute to a thread and stay on topic, please refrain from posting on my threads! Not being funny but it's basic ATS 101.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
All animals seem to have the ability to adapt to their environment and I don't believe evolution can stagnate.

We will just evolve a little differently.

For instance we no longer have to physically fight for survival for the most part as machines do it for us. So we evolve intelligently to build better machines.

The poisons we put in our bodies from the chemicals to the crap we eat may help our bodies over a thousand years evolve a better filtration and processing system. After all animals adapting does take a lot of time.

More and more people are becoming vegetarians and maybe some day we will see that animals have bones and veins and blood just like us and eating them is disgusting. Maybe we will evolve into a full vegetarian society. Maybe.

But I would not discount the huge powers of animals to adapt to their environment. It just may be in areas you wouldn't think of at this point in our evoloution.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My belief is the entire creation is fractal, That is, God is fractal, we are , our soul, time, the lot. but your right, society is not intergrating itself, it's out of tune if you like. We are dis-intergrated from the master plan. Too wrapped up in material persuits, more money, nice shiny car, the latest this the latest that. It's all me me me, gotta have more more more.

And that's why we suffer.

new topics

top topics

join