It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocent Banking Scenario - or - How to conquer the world ... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It has been said my many,
"I wonder did pinky and the brain think this one up>?"

"its the same crime as if a wife took out an insurance policy on her husband with the intent on collecting the insurance instead of the husband pay - which was why the insurance was taken out in the first place".

hum, I can see the logic - I can see the crime it happend on 911, and that appears to be the opening salvo of what turned out to be the business plan of the banking industry. make everyone get over extended buying liabilities thinking they are assets and wiping them out of their savings, repossessing the property and collecting the insurance - PMI etc and then killing their jobs to start the dominoes ... really creul business plan. - however, with all of these claims - I see no damage to the Insurance Industry which lends me to believe they are not paying off the claims - so who is?

sources:
Max Kaiser
Gerald Celente
Peter Schiff
among there MSM interviews and Youtube release

other statements like: Bernake is a arsonist and congress keeps giving him matches
1,000 ways of saying the same thing.

Now, how do you solve this issue - they get a Insurance Policy on USA -- destroy it -- collect the insurance and buy it on the cheap.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Just look what the Rockefellers, Morgans, Rothschilds did in the Great depression.

SOP.

Same scenario, different century. Fool me once. That is enough if you study history.

Good analogy AE. pinky and the brain

join