It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Absurd Terror Ruse: Muslim Women with Exploding Breasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Next Absurd Terror Ruse: Muslim Women with Exploding Breasts

www.infowars.com

Case in point: Farah’s G2 Bulletin, a subscription online newsletter. In the latest edition, Mr. Farah claims we should fear Muslim women because trained surgeons who hate us for our freedom to revel in the Super Bowl and other gladiatorial diversions are implanting explosives in the breasts of Muslim women.

“Agents for Britain’s MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain’s leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I can't stop laughing. Somebody pinch me. Is this a dream? Or has the fear mongering and vivid imaginations of the neocons really gotten this out of hand?

This is completely absurd. First they are telling you they trained Muslim women who look western and have no accents. Then they tell you it's black ex-cons trained in Yemen. Now its Muslim women with breast implants.

Don't forget the white homegrown converts. EVERYBODY IS A TERRORIST!! WATCH OUT EVERYONE!! YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS A SUITCASE NUKE! WATCH HIM CLOSE!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Most men like women with above average chest size. This may change to smaller is safer ?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I love how awaken everyone is in here.
That was my thought exactly. 'Are people actually believing this crap?'

Seriously, if majority aren't waking up bit by bit on how certain powers are trying to "convince" us to stay alert from sci-fi tales.

Come on, boobies that explode? If you read the Quran or are familiar to Islam in general know in first hand that you're not allowed to kill people nor modify your body.

This is not real, this is propaganda.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ohhhh?

this explains everything now.

It's all so clear to me now.

this is why israelis' harvest organs.

this must be why they do that then, huh?

I was wondering why they were harvesting organs, now I know.

Thanks, nice find, great thread

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well in case anyone has been keeping score of all the double speak this headline means that every female except Muslim women will be checked. Since checking a Muslim is profiling, then we can expect the TSA to check everyone even if that includes old grandmothers and 11-13 yr old girls. Muslim women will be left out of the process and what's worse is that the government will sell it and the TSA perverts will carry out orders will a pedophile smirk on their faces while every pair of hooters that tickles their fancy is going to be hand searched to ensure our safety from terrorist from caves. This is just more evidence of a nation gone insane with PC attitudes towards Muslims.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That sort of fits with their mindset...first exploding rectums, next exploding testicles ala tighty-whiteys and now bosoms...gotta love them muslims!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Yes it would be funny if loads of idiots don't fall for it, zzzz I'm expecting they will. Probably pass a law that Muslims can't study surgery because they might setup explosive breasts lol.

That is exactly what they are doing in Gaza and I whole heartedly believe that it will spread around the West also due to these fear mongers. Think about it, the people of Gaza is being denied of basic necessities because of the fear that they might make bombs. They are locked from four side because they think they might bring weapons etc .

If the Western world hasn't done anything to stop this absurdity then surely it means they are in it and they want it. Many laws have been passed against Muslims in Europe, even in Muslim majority countries which makes you wonder who really is in control of this world.

Must be a big secret empire, and they ask me how can an empire be secret. IF you are stupid enough not to recognize that this empire has boundaries that reaches all sides of the globe, you are just too naive and believe every word a liar tells you.

They say this is a sovereign country, and you believe them. zzzzz

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wiseone11

People like you are why they keeping making this garbage up.

You just eat it up. Time to take away more freedoms right?

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can't take anything from infowars seriously, but let me just say if people smuggle drugs in breast implants whats to stop them from smuggling explosives? Then again, how far is too far, really? Id rather have my freedom and have to look over my shoulder every now and again than be totally safe and have no freedom.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It just made me laugh reading this.

Reminds me of Austin Powers and the machine gun boobies

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

REALLY?!?!!?

!. There WAS a rectum bomber...he just succeeded in blowing his ass off.

2.The tighty-whity bomber was here at Christmas.

3. The possibility of a boob bomber is looming...

Fear? C'mon...mostly I think they are just pathetic...the third may be a stretch, but the first two did happen...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Next they will be inspecting males for surgically fitted pipe bombs.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You forgot to add.... now the airlines aren't safe, and

I'm just a concerned patriot.

You also left out the part about how we are all forced to live in terror everyday.

nice try..........

The only thing this story explains is why the israelis' were harvesting body parts.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

People like you are why they keeping making this garbage up.

You just eat it up. Time to take away more freedoms right?

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR

Why can't they physically inspect everyone's backside. Have you ever seen how large some of those butt plugs are? Someone could have a butt plug of C-4 and a detonator in their laptop!!

OMG. No!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
man the tsa is going to get even more perverts applying now.
i mean first the body scanners now this.

the only way to tell if they have dangerous implants is to massage them with barry white music in the background.

excuse me miss can you arch your back more,i'm doing this for everyone's safety!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Please contribute to the previous discussion on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join