It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New World Order Is Coming Whether We like It Or Not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Whether we want it or not, a new world order is coming. The question that We The People need to answer is, what kind of new world order do we want. Do we want the one they have planned, or should we create our own? My answer is, we create our own! That we must create a new path, or with history as our guide… if we don’t create this new path, a new way of thinking and living… then we will have already doomed future generations to repeat the same death and destruction we have seen throughout human history.

As I turn the pages of time, I continue to see the exact same mistakes. Whether I’m reading the morning paper or a book about a civilization six thousand years ago, the mistakes are exactly the same. Every single generation has created the exact same world they promised to change. In America, our founding fathers created the exact same monster that ended up destroying Rome. I say no more! I say we must find a new path, and I know its destined to become real. This new path will lead to 1000 years of world peace. But before we get there however, there will be massive pain and suffering. Whether that pain and suffering is man caused or natural I know not, but there are clues from the Bible to ancient prophecies that may in fact hold the answer. A few weeks ago I would’ve rejected all of it, yet now I must admit the times are in fact upon us, and its time we make a choice. Continue with the same madness we inherited from our ancestors, or learn from their mistakes and create a brand new civilization, a brand new style of government. One where the people are the watchers and the final authority. Where a farmer can be plowing the field one day and sitting in judgment of a government official the next. Where people are free to make as much money as they desire, but no one who is worth more then 1 million dollars in today’s money can hold an type of government position. The rich can only be governed over. Where politicians are free to run for the highest office in the state or land, yet woe to he who lies or tries to destroy freedom, for the people are watching and they have the power to instantly judge. That is the world of the future. That is the new world government that will bring about 1000 years of peace. That is the only type of new world government I will support, that is… The Law of 13!

The Law of 13 is simple. All government bodies will be overseen by juries of men and women randomly selected from our population. They are to serve two and half years. The Law of 13’s sole purpose is to defend individual freedoms from oppressive government officials or illegal laws. The Law of 13 will oversee all levels of government, from Elected Officials in Local, State, and Federal positions. The Law of 13 must also oversee all Local, State and Federal Institutions. No person in Government will have a higher ranking or Standing when it comes to National Protection then the Law of 13. The Law of 13 will have its own Enforcement who must swear and affirm an oath to The People, yet can Never be used against the People… The Law of 13 will Protect and Enforce individual Freedoms. If a government official or government entity is found guilty of violating a citizens rights, infringing or attempting to infringe upon the freedoms of its citizens, or purposely trying to subjugate freedoms guaranteed under our Constitution… then all government employees or representatives who are responsible will receive Judgment… That punishment will include a complete forfeit of 90 percent of their personal wealth, and may include, being put to death. 

The Law of 13 will also oversee Businesses and Corporations. All Businesses and Corporations will be free to do as they please and make as much profit as they please, as long as they do not violate another persons freedoms, or purposely endanger another persons life, or well being. Nor can any Business or Corporation Knowingly Lie, Steal or Cheat another person out of their own personal property or fortune. If a Business or Corporation is found guilty by the Law of 13, the Owner and/or The CEO, the Vice-CEO, and all managers and board members who knowingly violate another persons freedoms, life, well being, or Knowingly lie, steal or cheat another person, group or company… each who is found culpable and/or guilty will lose 90 percent of their personal wealth, and may be put to death.

No Law of 13 Jury Member may work for the government 10 years after or before they have been duly chosen by Jury Selection methods. No Law of 13 Jury Member may work or receive compensation from Any Business or Corporation they stood in judgment of, ever. No Law of 13 Jury Member may serve if they have a total net wealth of over 1 million dollars. If, Any Law of 13 Jury Member or Group has been found guilty of Corruption, Fraud, or Purposeful Dishonesty, there only punishment is death. Only another Law of 13 Jury may sit in judgment of another Law of 13 Members and/or their ruling.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

This simple beginning will bring about this new world order. One where the People are always the guardians and never subjected to the whims and abuses of government forces ever again. Where elitist and those fake people who believe they know best for all can do no harm. Where the Constitution and rule of law for all, must be followed and obeyed by all regardless of stature or government position. For woe to those who attempt to subvert the Constitution, to usurp the people’s authority. Woe to those who would abandon the Constitution for a false sense of security. If the Law of 13 was in place after 9/11 the Patriot Act would’ve been rejected. If the Law of 13 was in place in 2008 and 2009 those trillions of dollars never would’ve been stolen from our national treasure, and those criminals in corporate America who sold this nation out to the highest bidder in both business and in politics, they would all be wearing a striped suit living in a 10 by 12 cell and 90% of their total net worth would already be paying down the debt our parents forced onto our backs. That these criminals have forced onto our children and their children’s children.

We must stop the madness. To continue the same mistakes over and over, while at the same time expecting different results is the epitome of insanity. And that is exactly what we see happening here in America and across the world. We must stand together and reject that madness, or we will cease to exist as a nation. Or possibly as a species. The writing is on the wall. We The People must decide. Are you going to live in a world that they decided to force unto us, or are you going to create the world We The People will force onto them? What say you? Are you ready for a new world order where We The People control the outcome and not some elitist demigod pretending they are smarter then the will of the people? Are you ready? Are you?

Then lets get to work!!!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 6-2-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I guess in 2 more years we will have a new administration, and the US has a lot of power in the world, so in that sense there will be a "new world order." I'm sure also in the future we will have US reelections that coincide with foreign reelections, so that will be one too.

You'll have to say more about how the US is similar to Rome, beyond that we're both republics and you probably think the US is going to fall like Rome did, although I assume you think the cause won't be Christianity?

Where do you suppose you'll find all of these benevolent politicians uncorrupted by self-interest? Where are they hiding today? How will you get them to stay in power? Why will the people of the future be any less gullible and ignorant than the people who elected today's leaders?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There will never be a world order that does the masses any good! Man can't get above these three things: Lust, Greed, and Selfishness! If only mortal man could defeat himself, then maybe, just maybe he could fix the rest of the world! BUt until this happens, nothing's ever gonna change. Power, money, control, wars, they are the new and forever norm of today's modern society!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The way I figure it, we lowly servants… the meek, aka The People… can either continue to complain about how much freedom we’ve lost, how much they’ve stolen of our national treasure, and how much they are trying to take and force onto We The People, while continue complaining nothing can ever be done to stop them … Or… We can decide to change the way things are. The way we do that, is we try a brand new style of government. One where the meek inherit the Earth, where, We The People are always in charge. Where no one person through charisma, power, or fame, can convince a vocal part of society to give up their freedoms, so he/she can take charge over our lives… because a small group of men and women, The Law of 13, only purpose is to protect all our rights and freedoms. And they will be strong stewards because in two and half years, whatever freedoms they allowed to fall or be removed, they will have to suffer the same fate. Unlike the extremely rich and powerful politicians of today who continue to thumb their noses and create laws they never need to follow. In the Future no one will be above the law, not one person, because the Law of 13 will make sure all in business and in politics will pay for all of their crimes. They will have the power to enforce the laws and We The People will be protected. Because another Law of 13 will over see all the other Law of the 13s within a State. Checks and balances through We The People… That 4th layer of Government is needed, and in time I believe it will become this worlds reality. Because humanity desperately needs to stop doing the exact same ignorant mistakes our ancestors made thousands of years ago. We must evolve sometime… and that sometime is soon… This 4th Layer of Government, is the new evolution of politics… not only will it happen here in America in the not so distant future... but in time… it will be the law of the world! The meek will inherit the Earth!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 9-2-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it wont happen unless you as people individually let it, awake everyone you can to it instead of sitting around going omfg its coming whether we like it or not

we are winning big right now no time to stop only grow and defeat this

top topics

join