It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged return of Christ!!??!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What if one day from out of the sky a person appeared and hoved over-head and spoke you you in a voice in your head??

Could this be the return of Christ to eath that many "christians" and "religions" are looking for??

What if this was a staged event??

How would you know if it was the real thing or not??

members.aol.com...

What if Aussie Bloke, The Day After Tomorrow, Terrorism....etc are part of a biger plan to get people despondant and looking to the sky for some great change to occur??

Even if that is not the case just how startling is it that such a thing could be possible??

The only thing that would save you in such an event is a prior close relationship[ with Christ and an understanding of His principles and ways.

The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a movie screen space-based, laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to every part of the planet, in every language, in every dialect according to region. Specifically, the show will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving different images according to predominating regional/national religious faiths. No area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness. The various saviors will then merge into one after "correct" explanations of the mysteries, prophecies, and revelations will have been disclosed. This event will occur at a time of great political and general tumult.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by ab2tw]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The only way to combat this is to listen to your own heart and conscience. If you are Christian you have Jesus in your heart so you will know instinctively that this is a fraud. Similarly for all other religions. As a Wiccan I know the God & Goddess and would know instantly if this was done. Don't ask me how, its just something I know inside. I'm well aware that many people will be taken in by this, after all one of the goals of the NWO is One Religion. All I ask is that everyone listens to their own hearts. If you do that honestly I believe that you will not fall for this if it happens.

new topics

join