It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret summit of top bankers (Sydney)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune
Interesting development, particularly with Obama coming to Australia next month as well. No doubt to give Kevin Rudd his orders and directions for the next scene of the great play.

To set the record straight

1. Obama doesn't GIVE orders he TAKES them.

2. World leaders and high level officials travel abroad for absolutely ONE reason only... to be able to communicate with absolute secrecy.

I'm not easily frightened, however, when Obama goes beyond the borders of this country it petrifies me. Not fearing for his health & well being; I could care less if he never returned
I fear what will happen as a result of any meetings abroad.

Everything he says is exact opposite as he does. Most people should know that by now. If not, go youtubing for speeches and you can mark my words. No means yes; yes means no, in his tattered little mind.

So listen to his words intently using the bullsht filter. That will give clues as to what happened during his trip. The guy isn't an idiot. He will flat out tell us the truth... but it needs to be held upside down or up to a mirror to get the real info.

Seems no coincidence that Obama is going there on the heels of this banking summit.

Global events are fascinating.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reading the thread I thought that this snippet was worth mentioning

US Banking giant JP Morgan will take up half of an office tower Westfield Group is building at 85 Castlereagh St in Sydney. JP Morgan will occupy 16,700 square metres of the 25 storey 32,800 square metre office tower, which is a part of the Westfield Sydney City project, centred around Sydney Tower. "We're delighted that JP Morgan, one of the world's leading banks, is establishing its Australian headquarters at our Sydney City project," Westfield managing director Steven Lowy said in a statement on Monday.

source

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
These fraudsters seem to have flown in & out without any whoha from the MSM.

We have been kept busy by a weekend of memorials and specials remembering the 1 st anniversary of the bush fires in Victoria.

Convenient.

If ever there is a country of sheeple this is it, the country was built on the back of sheep grazing.

This carefree aussie lifestyle is a sham built on debt, "keeping up with the jones", "fake it till you make it", "she'll be right mate". A fair amount of the population shop daily on maxed out credit cards cos they have to pay bills, car repayments, house repayments, yeap the lucky country alright only if you can get some credit and join the lifestyle.

Bring it on I say...about time these tossers experienced some hard ship and suffering as those of us innocent victims of the
"GFC" (or Go F%$# Consumers) encountered .

[edit on 9-2-2010 by oze bob]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oze bob

Truth is
Most Australians do not see any real news.
we get a 5 minute headline story which is usually about some sports person doing something stupid in public.
we then get a few minutes of possibly Obama smiling while walking a dog, or a brief report on the Royal family or a real story about Haiti.
we then get 15 minutes of sport followed by 5 minutes of the weather, the rest is commercials in between.

I just had a visitor visiting from the UK and she could not believe how isolated we are as far as the news is concerned.
we had to go to the internet to discover what is happening out there in the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by oze bob

Truth is
Most Australians do not see any real news.

Stop watching 7, 9 & 10.

Start watching 2 or SBS.

MSM is the same all over the world........BS!!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

hi Beta,
no worries, I could have sworn it said breaking news as the area

here's an update and a bit more info re what it was about.

EUROPE'S top central banker Jean-Claude Trichet yesterday cut short his visit to Australia as fears intensified in global bond markets that Greece, Portugal and Spain would default on sovereign debt this year and trigger a new financial crisis. Mr Trichet, the president of the European Central Bank, left a meeting of central bank governors in Sydney a day early to attend an emergency summit of European Union leaders later this week. His sudden departure came as risk premiums continued to blow out on bonds issued by debt-laden European governments such as Greece, Portugal, Italy and Britain. Mr Trichet arrived in Sydney at the weekend where he had high level talks with the governor of the People's Bank of China, Dr Zhou Xiaochuan. European financial leaders are agitating for China to invest in bonds issued by troubled European countries in an effort to head off a regional financial crisis in the region.

Top banker Jean-Claude Trichet cuts Aussie trip short

<< 1   >>

join