It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Watchdog That "Watches" Us When We Get "TOO" Close

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This may be slightly paranoid but I really could care less if they do watch us when we get close to the truth. I recently have been experiencing on my computer that the cursor will freeze up momentarily, like something is scanning (using up my memory, or interrupting the signal) between my wireless mouse (microsoft) and my computer. It happens periodically, especially after a particular post that would be unpopular with the establishment. It may just be a glitch in the system, I'm not so paranoid just yet.

Although it seems anytime I post something that could make the establishment uncomfortable this happens. I'm speaking of the thread I contributed to on GLP and this site about the huge spheres orbiting the sun. I also made a very popular Youtube Video. This hadn't happened for literally months, and now it's happening again.

So what do you think? A computer glitch, or possible "backdoor" scanning by the establishment?

Either way, I really have nothing to hide. Unless they plant something. Sorry to say, but that does happen in this country from time to time.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's happened to me too.

I thought I was just crazy.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Let me guess... you're using Windows, right?

That would explain a lot...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sounds like a Trojan virus or Spyware to me. Maybe you could try "cleaning" out your computer and see if the problem is resolved?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
has never happened on my mac..

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by electricveins

Sounds like a Trojan virus or Spyware to me. Maybe you could try "cleaning" out your computer and see if the problem is resolved?

I'm just saying, it hasn't happened in months. Why now?

And i recently did a clean wipe and reinstall. It wasn't happening even with a vicious virus I "caught" prior to the wipe.

Again, it seems to show up after I post something unpopular with the establishment.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think if you were that important you might already be silenced, but I could be wrong too. Maybe someone just checking in, but IMO they wouldn't be detected, they just get in.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's doing it like crazy now. It will disappear, and then reappear.

Strange, and the last virus I caught was after posting on ATS. Worst I ever had, an even defeated a current and very strong (supposedly) anti-virus program, that is being monitored by a third party. I'm just telling the truth. Don't muzzle the truth mods.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
I'm speaking of the thread I contributed to on GLP and this site about the huge spheres orbiting the sun.

HM… Yes you have found planets.
Don’t tell anyone, but I hear there is some intelligent life on the third sphere, though you will not find any such life forms on GLP.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
you guys need to understand that it doesnt exist any software that is 100% secure and functional in the computing world ... so, yes, you will experience problems and theres nothing you can do about it ... a lot of things could have caused this "interference" ... even outside like u said, so really, buy a mouse without it being wireless ... its more precise anyway and u dont need to charge it or whatever

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i have to admit i do think theres a bit of paranoia here but i've only ever seemed to of got anything virus like after ive been on here.. especially the nasty malware ones. its been ok since i got a mac though

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
by the way i dont think anything bad is going on, just maybe something nasty in the pop ups or advertisements

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
How come the link you gave in your video doesn't work?

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Weird.

top topics

join