It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo showing Tony Blair and George Bush struck a secret deal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loadmaster
I wish my country, the USA, would stop playing "World Police". We would do a lot better to try to improve conditions here and let other countries do the same.

You mean "policing" the oil wells?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

One i doubt there is an actual document or deal,two this is the same drum that's been beat to many times the whole frothy at Bush thing is tired played at and always follows with Bush should be charged with war crimes. Kinda shows your liberal leanings yeah?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
huh , criminals , too bad that nothing is goin to happen >

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
So how is this to be handled? If it's true both should be charged with war crimes.

Your opinions..

Well, since in the U.K you practically need a permit to buy a butter knife, and in the U.S. we have soft comfy la-z-boy chairs in which to watch our cable TV, and token amusements to distract us, nothing will happen.

People don't care. They/we expect our "leaders" to do the thinking and work on this. Meanwhile in the U.S. we're going to eat a pizza and play our PS3, and in England they're going to get a permit to buy some spoons at IKEA.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I hesitated flagging this. Though I generally hate Bush, being a US citizen I feel associated with him some how, and its frankly an embarrassment. But still, the truth needs to get out. Smart people can guess what happened without the "smoking gun" but some people need to see this evidence in their face at point blank before they'll even consider it.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's frustrating and confusing. It seems that most of the public have a very short memory for whatever reason.

All a politician has to say is, "I made a mistake" or "I misspoke", and they seem to be free from the truth that I always hoped history would hold us to.

It's kind of scary to think about how much some politicians get away with when any one of us would be incarcerated for life, or worse, for doing something similar.

For some here it's a call for revolution. For me it's a call to withdraw into my home and myself. Revolutions require the kind of logistical organization that's just highly unlikely to exist. And the people who yell the loudest about revolution are probably also the ones who troll dating sites and lie on their profiles. It's fun to talk like Rambo when nobody can check your story.

Here in my town most of the American flags displayed on homes and cars are tattered again. I never would have seen that in the days and years just after 9/11.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm rambling, but this subject opens up a whole bunch of locked doors in my mind. They're all connected.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Is anyone really surprised by this? Tony Blair was just Bush's puppet this whole time. I don't know why this is news to anyone.

No surprise about the secret agreement (despite Blair's protestations to the contrary) - but it is surprising that evidence to prove it might see the light of day.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffect
reply to post by Hellas

One i doubt there is an actual document or deal,two this is the same drum that's been beat to many times the whole frothy at Bush thing is tired played at and always follows with Bush should be charged with war crimes. Kinda shows your liberal leanings yeah?

Why is it these days that anytime someone questions/criticizes the Bush admin on foreign policy and the war tactics, they are automatically branded as a dreaded liberal? Sounds like a witch hunt for liberals these days. Look, if crimes were committed by our government, whether by an agency, military, or elected officials, they need to be investigated and held accountable. As for the document, maybe there's something there or maybe there isn't. But, we all know how power can be abused at every level; therefore, vigilance by the people is required to keep our leaders honest.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Is that a Frank Herbert remark about people are who make civilizations what they are? Wow! Love that...Heck yes, get them all hooked on the family car, the television set, the internet, sports in all forms, alcohol, drugs, billiards, and what the heck, one can run circles around them and nobody will notice because a night with American Idol or with Dallas when it was number 1, or any other dumb t.v. show is far more important than who is trying to rob the local bank next door, or kill the neighbor down the way...so life goes on...and before you know, all of America is owned by a bunch of rich Saudi's. Who cares anyway, so long as one can have his cigarette, his babe, and good t.v. show?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
wether he has the document or not both should still be tried for war crimes and be strung up from the gallows.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Blair was just a Pawn in a Game of Chess. Bush was just to stupid to come
up with this plan. Col'n Powel knew what was going on, by the time he figured
it out, it was too late. The real criminals are Cheney, Rummy and Wolfy.
And they seem to have become the New Untouchables.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Even without this "evidence" they are war criminals. Invading a sovereign nation, torture, and lets face it the targets they bombed, what were they really? They botched all the other "intelligence" so why would lesser intelligence about gun positions be right? How about all the lies, at least we Americans had to endure to get into the fight with Iraq. If they haven't done anything to them so far, I doubt they will. Unless of course we can appeal to the hearts of the leaders of the U.N, then again we may have better luck finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yep...looks about right.

It would be great if Bush could be charged with War Crimes, but, he already pardoned himself from any potential threat of that.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I don't know why this is news to anyone.

This is true. This is not even accurate news.

Blair and Bush both answer to other higher authorities. Like the UN or the Vatican. Basically. Do some research ppl.

The fact people are haarping on about this, is because we are distracted and brainwashed. (pun intended)

I feel guilty for even bumping this pointlessness.

We should be discussing the World Bank and their connections, which has NOT been exposed much yet. Or about how the Vatican was behind all this, which has NOT been exposed much yet.

By focusing on two puppets as if they had any "self-determination" we are totally distracted by those pulling the strings.

Puppet 1 strikes deal with Puppet 2. Great show.

I am more interested in who is the puppet master though.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

But when he appeared before the committee last week, Mr Blair said there had never been any secret about what the two men discussed in private - that Saddam Hussein had to be dealt with and "the method of doing that is open".

news.bbc.co.uk...

How does that make them any different from Saddam Hussein??!!

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Hellas] extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The puppet master is the original corporation, the British Crown of London.
Who control all the colonies money (US FEDERAL RESERVE BANK),Bank of Canada and Bank of Australia. Read up on maritime Law this is how they outsmart us colonist and disregard our US Constitution.

In summary:
England is in fact a financial oligarchy run by the "British Crown" which refers to the "City of London," not the Queen. The City is run by the Bank of England, a "private" corporation. The City is a sovereign state located in the heart of greater London. Considered the "Vatican of the financial world," the City is not subject to British law.

These are who brought us the FED and Income Taxes. Also who select our presidents and give them their marching orders.

The Illuminati ties to the Bushes (Prescott,GHW & GW) are thru Yale University and Skull & Bones, as well as the CIA which is tied back to UK's MI6 as well as their drug trade which dates back to the importation of opium grown in India into China, for a trade deficit from Chinese tea by the British.

Also why so much is hidden concerning Obamas past. He has been groomed for the job by the Crown's MI6 long ago.

All lawyers must belong to the American Bar, which is tied back to the original British equivalent and how our Judges (who are lawyers) are controlled to protect the Crown's interests in the colonies such as Federal Income Taxes, also as to why most cases against IRS/taxes based upon constitutional law are thrown out as frivolous.

These are your puppet masters and this is way beyond simply Liberals, because they own all of us, Liberals and Conservatives alike.
When was the last time the IRS gave anyone a break in their taxes for simply being a Conservative I might ask ?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Thats very intresting indeed, I would love to see whats in that memo. Wonder if it mentions anything about them making up the fact that he had WMD's.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You know I have been thinking about all this, if Blair indeed does get sentenced (which is highly unlikely) for the crimes he committed that will put pressure to convict Bush. There are two scenarios how this will be played out:

1. Blair will not be convicted of crimes and the whole thing will be swept under the carpet
2. Blair will get assassinated thus ending the whole trial etc.

No other way how this is going to end.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Yep...looks about right.

It would be great if Bush could be charged with War Crimes, but, he already pardoned himself from any potential threat of that.

www.youtube.com...

Not that I think that they will ever face charges in the Hague War Crimes Tribunal or any other United Nations war crimes tribunals.

But...even if Bush pardoned himself from that in the USA - he could still get arrested abroad if there was International charges made against him.

Like the one Rumsfeld experienced

Rumsfeld Flees France, Fearing Arrest

Former U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld fled France today fearing arrest over charges of "ordering and authorizing" torture of detainees at both the American-run Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and the U.S. military's detainment facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, unconfirmed reports coming from Paris suggest.

U.S. embassy officials whisked Rumsfeld away yesterday from a breakfast meeting in Paris organized by the Foreign Policy magazine after human rights groups filed a criminal complaint against the man who spearheaded President George W. Bush's "war on terror" for six years.

Under international law, authorities in France are obliged to open an investigation when a complaint is made while the alleged torturer is on French soil.

www.alternet.org...

Torture suit against Rumsfeld filed in France
PARIS - American and European rights groups filed a legal complaint in France accusing former U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld of responsibility for torture in Iraq and at Guantanamo Bay.

The complaint was filed with the Paris prosecutor's office as Rumsfeld arrived in France for a visit, according to the New York-based Center for Constitutional Rights, the Berlin-based European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights, and two Paris-based groups, the International Federation of Human Rights and the League of Human Rights.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Spain Looks To Prosecute Bush Officials

Court Will Consider Criminal Case Against Alberto Gonzales, Others For Torture

A Spanish court has agreed to consider opening a criminal case against six former Bush administration officials, including former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, over allegations they gave legal cover for torture at Guantanamo Bay, a lawyer in the case said Saturday.

Human rights lawyers brought the case before leading anti-terror judge Baltasar Garzon, who agreed to send it on to prosecutors to decide whether it had merit, Gonzalo Boye, one of the lawyers who brought the charges, told The Associated Press.

The ex-Bush officials are Gonzales; former undersecretary of defense for policy Douglas Feith; former Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff David Addington; Justice Department officials John Yoo and Jay S. Bybee; and Pentagon lawyer William Haynes.

Spanish law allows courts to reach beyond national borders in cases of torture or war crimes under a doctrine of universal justice, though the government has recently said it hopes to limit the scope of the legal process.

Garzon became famous for bringing charges against former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet in 1998, and he and other Spanish judges have agreed to investigate alleged abuses everywhere from Tibet to Argentina's "dirty war," El Salvador and Rwanda.

www.cbsnews.com...

So they are still at it, and maybe they'll get lucky some day and charge "some" people responsible for the use of torture?

I remember when Garzon arrested Augusto Pinochet in London and brought him to Chile for prosecution and face charges, but nothing special came out of that - Pinochet only had House-Arrest at the age of 80!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
don't be surpriced that with all national inquiery's the very competent and intelligent leaders of the nations suddenly will have a form off altsheimer disease...
"I cant recall ...Iwouldend know.....I forgott ect......

funny in a way that in politics they never lie.... just not telling the truth..witch is accepted then...

[edit on 6-2-2010 by ressiv]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join