It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitic attacks against Jews 'rise in the UK'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
here is more news of a rise in attacks on jewish people in another europian country
this time they say its to do with the gaza conflict but i don know how because this has
being going on for years i think its more likely to be the influx of muslims that are comming to this country aswell what does every one else think

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think it is because of the influx of Muslims. Like I have said on many threads before the choices are going to have to be made and take a good hard look at both sides. I think I will choose the one with my daughter not being killed because she was raped how's about you? This is good vs evil make no mistake.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

You know what strikes me? So, anti Jewish - bull# - this is a huge lie.

The UK likes rich people - they are not anti Jewish.

Just look after your kids and duck the crap.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If I had to blame anything for anti-Semitism I'd say it's the rise of Zionism.

Many people resent being allied to a country like Israel. I know I do. And I freely boycott trading with that country.

And unfortunately Israel gives Jews a bad name. Which I think is a little unfair for those not directly involved in Zionism.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If I controlled the content of a local newpaper, I would make it seem as if the occurrence of anti-Semitic attacks against Muslims was on the rise. Next week I'd have you all thinking snow flakes were made of Coca-Cola.

Murder happens frequently. Why don't we hear about all of them?

I know a guy that can sing and play guitar extremely well, but I never see him on television. Why not?

I will now go eat some Doritos and chocolate chip ice cream.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I think it is because of the influx of Muslims. Like I have said on many threads before the choices are going to have to be made and take a good hard look at both sides. I think I will choose the one with my daughter not being killed because she was raped how's about you? This is good vs evil make no mistake.

If defaming Jews is anti-Semitism, then what you just said about Muslims must be anti-Arabism. Many Muslims in Gaza have Semitic blood in them too, you know.

But you're right, it is about good verses evil. Security fascists are pure evil. Take your Israeli-made virtual strip search machines and shove them! Real, patriotic Americans believe it's better to live free or die.

uruknet.info...

EXCERPT (fair use):

In the wake of the weird Christmas Day "underwear bomber" incident on Northwest Flight 253, former Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff, as if on cue, was all over the mainstream media touting whole-body scanners as the answer to America’s airline security problems. Since leaving public office in 2009, Chertoff had co-founded the Chertoff Group, a security and risk-management firm whose clients include a manufacturer of body-imaging screening machines. While some in the media noted this rather commonplace conflict of interest, ignored by all was a far more significant abuse of the American public’s trust.

In a CNN interview, Chertoff cited the Detroit incident as "a very vivid lesson in the value of that machinery." One lesson that he hasn’t drawn, however, was about the unreliability of the security firm which allowed the young Nigerian Muslim without a passport to "slip through" Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport.

ICTS International N.V., the Dutch-based security firm, was established in 1982 by former members of Israel’s secret police, the Shin Bet, and El Al security. Menachem Atzmon, who holds the controlling shares in the firm, was convicted in 1996 for campaign finance fraud while co-treasurer of the Likud party. The other co-treasurer Ehud Olmert, who was acquitted of those charges, resigned as Israeli Prime Minister in 2008 amid multiple corruption charges.

Although the rapid worldwide expansion of ICTS was no doubt helped by the much vaunted reputation of Israeli aviation security, its record abroad is less reassuring. In December 2001, the so-called "shoe bomber" Richard Reid also slipped through ICTS security at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to board a flight to Miami. And it was an ICTS subsidiary, Huntleigh USA, that shared security duties at Boston’s Logan Airport, where two of the four hijacked planes originated on September 11, 2001.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

If you read my posts I have no love of Islam I think it is evil and should be banned the world over I hope this clears it up for you. There religion is based on hate and if that was not bad enough they feel the need to spread that hate the world over. Like I said lines will be drawn you can feel the lines getting deeper as we talk.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
no white people attack jews in England. Definitely due to Muslims, but BBC won't admit that and state the obvious because they are so damn corrupt.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Crito

If you read my posts I have no love of Islam I think it is evil and should be banned the world over I hope this clears it up for you. There religion is based on hate and if that was not bad enough they feel the need to spread that hate the world over. Like I said lines will be drawn you can feel the lines getting deeper as we talk.

And I wouldn't call you a racist because of your disdain for a particular religion. Yet, if someone says something negative about Jews, they're immediately labeled a racist. In fact, many Jews living in Israel are of Russian descent and have no Semitic blood in them at all. So lets be clear, when a Jew says "anti-Semite" they're actually saying their loyalties lie with the state of Israel, not the USA or the UK or whatever country they're living in.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by asd10

Muslims were created by the devil.

Jesus was a Jew and is exactly like God, the only God!

We should all want to be like him and if we were, there wouldn't be any religious crap / wars going on at all.

I worked with a guy from Israel and he said he wasn't religious because all wars were created because of religion.

No Muslims equals peace and when did you last hear of born again Christians / a group from the local Church blowing themselves up on planes or in a market place???

It's not rocket science people!!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by asd10

This religious rubbish has got to stop and we need to get rid of all the foreigners in the UK!

If we wanted to build a Church in the middle east somewhere, this would tell us to pi** off.

So how come they can build Mosques here and cause mayhem with their terrorist genetics??

Something aint right here!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I lived in Birmingham for a year, and it is a major shock to see how far it has gone there. One of the main clubs has only asian people in it, and also has an asian room. I imagine soon entire areas of the country will be one race only, like west midlands will be asian and white will be elsewhere, is happening gradually.

In my hometown, they have just put a chinese supermarket where the woolworths used to be, bang in the middle of the town square. This is a small town, where everyone is white, aand the supermarket dominates the square. It is really bad.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If Gordon Brown loves Israel so much, why doesn't he p### off to Israel and don't come back. You won't be missed. Most of the people in this country are Christians and Gordon Brown and New Labour have done everything in their power to undermine Christianity ever since they came to power. Absolute hypocrites.
Lets all pity the poor Jews instead.

In a statement issued through the CST, Gordon Brown said: "The increase in anti-Semitic incidents recorded by CST in the early part of last year is deeply troubling and I want to be unequivocal today.

"I am a proud friend of Israel and welcome a robust debate about how we ensure both a secure Israel and a viable Palestinian state existing side by side.

"The debate is welcome, but no strength of feeling can ever justify violent extremism or attacks and we will stand firm against all those who would use anti-Israeli feeling as an excuse or disguise for anti-Semitism and attacks on the Jewish community."

Sorry Gordon, but neither you or your Jewish buddies are above the law, but keep deluding yourselves that you are.
Always playing the ‘Anti-Semitism’ Card.
Yawn!!!!!!!!

UK Christians Target of Hate Crimes
infidelsarecool.com...

Hate crime, a batty old lady and freedom
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

You can't preach the Bible here, this is a Muslim area
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 5-2-2010 by kindred]

new topics

top topics

join