It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stare at this picture for 5 minutes - if you dare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
man...

that chick didn't dance, take off her clothes, commit suicide, or fart

that was as lame as FDR's legs

too soon

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To the OP:

This was a joke somebody made up.

The picture is actually a character portrait for a video game some graphic designers were working on. There is nothing odd about the picture and it was a mass joke thing on youtube. You have been fooled, she's just a princess from a video game.

I came across this internet meme awhile ago, and it has fooled a lot of people.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Whoa! I totally felt something!

In my pants!

But seriously, a waste of time that has most likely duped a lot of people and that's just sad. At the moment, I'm a bit drunk and I realize that picture/video is just something someone posted to get some kind of response through suggestion the same way that Jhon Edwards, or whoever the hell he is, gets people to believe. Thanks for sharing, but do some research before posting it here or some really rude people will make you feel bad. .... Well, feel bad over the internet which is not something that should exist.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Please read my reply, so this thread can be locked.

It's fake fake fake 100%, some kid working on a video game made a joke and it's been posted on this board way too much.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by badmoviefan

Yikes - real or not, there is one thing you won't catch me doing and that is standing in front of a mirror, lights out, calling for Candyman.

I call that foreplay...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th
Please read my reply, so this thread can be locked.

It's fake fake fake 100%, some kid working on a video game made a joke and it's been posted on this board way too much.

Actually, its not fake, its a blurry drawing that will trick the mind into seeing patterns based on shadowing. same effect by looking at yourself in a dim room for awhile...the eyes relax, and eventually your eyes, if in a perfect point stare, will start to twist your face up wildly, from near zombie looking, skull, demonic, angellic, etc etc...

fun to do, but just a way to see how interesting reality can be warped without reality warping. good way to demonstrate how seeing is not always believing.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Yikes - real or not, there is one thing you won't catch me doing and that is standing in front of a mirror, lights out, calling for Candyman.

I call that foreplay...

Touché

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_Machine

Originally posted by Freedom_Machine
This site has really started to go to hell, this is crap. This is off topic. It is my opinion that the op should be banned.

This... from someone who joined less than a week ago? or from a past member that was likely... banned? Don't like the thread, don't post in it. Simple. Get over yourself.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
After about 30 seconds, the music was so bad I turned it off. I think the music is enough to piss anyone off.
I couldn't handle 5 minutes of that.

Amy has a great voice,you cant be a music lover if you think that-no matter your taste in music,good is good!

blury picture did nothing for me,but liked the music

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Nothing. Actually gave me a slight headache though.

It was probably just the music, not the picture anyways.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
OMG !!

I should be banned Freedom_Machine said ?

Ok, Paranormal stuff is "unknown" and "unproven"

The point off doing this, posting this, was to see if anyone felt anything.
did the picture change ? for some yes, most it didnt.

In paranormal circles, this is called an experiment.

some people really need to lay off.
I have posted here for years, and all i was doing here was posting a harmless thread on a paranormal area.

For someone to ask i be banned ?
for posting a paranormal thing. is a bit silly.

to understand the paranormal world, we need to 1st ask "is it in our minds"

is it ?

some got something from this, some never.

S

[edit on 6/2/2010 by shauny]

[edit on 6/2/2010 by shauny]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is a picture taken from a video game. It offers no affects at all, it's a joke. It is taken from a video game that has nothing to do with the paranormal. The video game was a space science fiction, and she was simply the princess in the game. There is nothing paranormal about this picture.

This should be locked.

You have all been FOOLED. It is from a video game, this picture was not meant for this, the kid tricked you.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Can we please be a little bit more polite towards the OP? They're simply sharing something with us they found interesting. If you think it's silly or if you find it interesting, let's lay off attacking the OP just because they were the one who decided to share it with us.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm thinking some people here are not observant enough to realize that there are changes, whether they be in the mind or not, to the picture. Shouldn't be surprised though. That tends to happen to people who live their life on a computer. First go your social skills, then go your observational ones.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Yes, pause it and it still changes. That's the only claim being made. Why do people have a hard time with such an easy and in some ways trivial thing to accept.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Novise, we are living in a world where many peoples preconceived notions of "reality" are starting to crumble around their heads. Most people do not like this, and they certainly aren't going to accept it.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Fella,I might do a lot of things, but running from her wouldn't be one of them.

I can just see you in "The Grudge"; The Japanese ghost woman climbs out of the plug hole in your sink, and you try to snog her!

Come on, giz's a snog!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Where do I apply for the loss of 5 minutes of my life and for new glasses? Sorry dude but the grainy pic is really unbearable.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is a picture taken from a video game. It offers no affects at all, it's a joke. It is taken from a video game that has nothing to do with the paranormal. The video game was a space science fiction, and she was simply the princess in the game. There is nothing paranormal about this picture.

This should be locked.

You have all been FOOLED. It is from a video game, this picture was not meant for this, the kid tricked you.

There are no changes or anything odd about the picture, it was just a character picture on a video game.

DENY IGNORANCE

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

Sounds bout right!!

[edit on 7-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join