It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is NOT ready to meet ET READ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hello ATS this is an idea i thought about earlier and last night.

Lets say:

Aliens do exist, they are monitoring us, lets say there is more than 1 race, (which there probaly is looking at all the credible ET sightings)
If they are peacefull and they have already contacted each other then most likely they have formed some kind of galactic council or goverment, deciding which planets can be mined, which can be landed on, and who is ready to be contacted.
They have detected Earth, they have sent various manned and unmanned crafts to our Earth to study our atmosphere, planet, what we eat, drink, our diseases.
They have abducted a few humans to see how we function, what we breath, how we breath, how we work.
Most abductions are not harmfull, only small marks left on the body, some are more brutal.
REMEMBER
They will probaly have no problem abducting humans, as an advanced race they may just see us as primitive.
Scientists killed and opended up apes to see how they worked, we had no problem with this even though they were intelligent.
--------------------

WHAT PURPOSE COULD WE SERVE?

If they made contact with us what use would we be?
We have no advanced space travel?
We havnt had manned missions further than the moon.
There would be no way for us to get to them.
It would be a waste of time and rescources on there part.

TECHNOLOGY

There are many accounts of UFO's watching and hanging around spaceshuttles (especially the 69 landings) launches, are they ticking off a box on the checklist?
They now ackowledge we can get into space, but we are not quite ready.

They may have certain guidelines they agreed on when a race is ready to be contacted.

So yes imho we are emotionally ready to meet ET but we are not Technology wise.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Very well said; your opinion coincides very well with mine.

It's obvious that their technology is way beyond us; like I've said before, them giving us their technology is probably akin to a university student giving a grade 1er his calculus textbook, along with all the answers; we know what it is, what it does, but not how.

Sometimes I also wonder if we are also not emotionally ready- simply because of the technology. I think that if they were to make contact, and refused to give us some technology for obvious reasons, that people would get incredibly angry at them, feeling it is "our right" to have this technology.

Some people would know better, but I think the vast majority of humans are much to near-sighted and impatient to handle it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hi Haydn_17

Lets say:
Aliens do exist, they are monitoring us, lets say there is more than 1 race,

They do and they are.

(which there probaly is looking at all the credible ET sightings)
If they are peacefull and they have already contacted each other then most likely they have formed some kind of galactic council or goverment, deciding which planets can be mined, which can be landed on, and who is ready to be contacted.

Something like that, in a way.

They have detected Earth, they have sent various manned and unmanned crafts to our Earth to study our atmosphere, planet, what we eat, drink, our diseases.

Way more than that, they created human bodies and the higher dimensional ET’s created human souls and placed souls into human body/containers. Every person on planet earth came from extraterrestrials. The body is only a container designed to temporarily store souls. You are not the body you look at everyday in the mirror. The thought within your mind that controls your body is the real you. ET’s know everything about humans way more than humans know about themselves.

They have abducted a few humans to see how we function, what we breath, how we breath, how we work.

Not a few but more than people can imagine and it’s an ongoing/continual process. This didn’t just suddenly begin, it’s been happening since the dawn of civilization when humans first were put together and placed on terra firma.

Most abductions are not harmfull, only small marks left on the body, some are more brutal.

True

REMEMBER
They will probaly have no problem abducting humans, as an advanced race they may just see us as primitive.

They know exactly what humans are, humans might be primitive intellectually and technologically but they know human anatomy/intelligence better than humans know themselves.

Scientists killed and opended up apes to see how they worked, we had no problem with this even though they were intelligent.

--------------------
Humans at times can be even more brutal than most ET’s.

Bait for sharks

They have made contact and are continually making contact but humans still don’t have much use to them other than a quick tune up job like humans taking their cars to the mechanic for a quick lubrication.

According to your knowledge we don’t.

According to your knowledge.

No need for humans to get to them when they are right on earth nearby.

Actually they are doing pretty well with the resources earth provides, they enjoy it on terra firma very much.

TECHNOLOGY
There are many accounts of UFO's watching and hanging around spaceshuttles (especially the 69 landings) launches, are they ticking off a box on the checklist?
They now ackowledge we can get into space, but we are not quite ready.

NASA and space shuttles are a front for much greater technology in human possession.

They may have certain guidelines they agreed on when a race is ready to be contacted.

Love em and Leave em.

Most are not prepared to hear the full truth and nothing but the truth because the truth is stranger than fiction.

Sweet Dreams!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I agree and disagree we are not ready but we are stuck from going any farther in space travel. All of our scientific laws will not allow for things as anti-gravilty, traveling the speed of light, teleportation. Its because of our scientific laws that we are held back. there is a law therefore nothing can go against it. Science is constantly changing and anything can be proven wrong. Maybe our laws are wrong.

Im not saying all of them are wrong, just saying that maybe their are ways around them that we have not explored. or factors that were missed.

Although i think technology as a whole will keep going I think that when it comes to space travel we are stuck for awhile.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I would say no on emotionally as well. It is humanities emotions that create war on our planet. If aliens would be observing us why would they want to make contact with such a warlike species as us? We would certainly bring our warlike behavior out amongst the stars.

Then there are humanities prejudices against others not like themselves. Even if we get over our internal prejudices amongst our fellow humans, these prejudices would certainly be turned towards alien races. This too would start wars.

I am not saying that aliens wouldn’t be having wars already, but why bring another warlike society into the mix?

Where people might be open to alien visitation, I doubt aliens would be just as open if they took time to monitor our species and planet first.

Then again, they might consider us uncivilized and instead make contact with dolphins . . . just a thought . . .

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What does that mean? Why would our technology effect our ability to meet and acknowledge an alien species?

The way I see it is that we have a lot to give these aliens. They all sound like a boring lot, harping on about peace and love and blabbing a load of new age speak that means nothing.

I reckon they would sit back in amazement at some of the things we have on this planet. I'd like to see Bethra of the Quazar constellation perform a kick arse guitar solo or Tedron from Alpha Centauri make a film as good as The Godfather! I bet they sit for hours watching in awe porgrammes like The Jeremy Kyle Show and Hole In The Wall.

The fact is we are ready. We are better than them...and they know it

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

you are very naive if you think we are better then them. We wouldn't be able to say unless we met them, and seeing as how we are not at war with them I would say that they are better then us.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
reply to post by LiveForever8

you are very naive if you think we are better then them. We wouldn't be able to say unless we met them, and seeing as how we are not at war with them I would say that they are better then us.

It all depends what your definition of "better" is.

Who's to say that in their minds, which are obviously very different than our own, that their is something about us that they wish they could have- something they think is better than the equal in themselves?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Haydn_17

Lets say:

They do and they are.

Hi Haydn_17

Lets say:

They do and they are.

Hi Haydn_17

Lets say:

They do and they are.

So you know 100% that Alien life is living amongst us, working with the US Governement?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Do you feel all E.T.S behave like this. All are part of a galatic council and humans have nothing to offer, really. I think humans have more potential then can be seen be many.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Human beings still kill each other. And humans say that we are better then other aliens. Who is to know? Have you seen an alien species go about their daily lives and see what happens as a whole aswell?

I'm sure the same alien species don't destroy their species, maybe other species in the universe, but not their own.

Until human beings stop killing eachother, the human being is just as good as the plauge...

There is some good in this world...just not much..

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Human beings still kill each other. And humans say that we are better then other aliens...

I'm sure the same alien species don't destroy their species, maybe other species in the universe, but not their own...

Until human beings stop killing each other, the human being is just as good as the plague...

What if I told you it would not be possible even after six million years of evolution to be rendered intelligent, beyond hatred, revenge, or the desire for power?

What if I told you that the way Aliens achieved a strong race of such superior intelligence and powers of thought was instead of charming the backward with creativity, they simply annihilated their weak?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unstable Affliction

Hi Unstable Affliction,

So you know 100% that Alien life is living amongst us, working with the US Governement?

Not working with necessarily, some are in the know while others in the dark.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Most people are not ready to see a real alien besides maybe another human race of aliens.
A Grey or a Draco Reptilian, forget about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurnXTop

Originally posted by Quickfix
Human beings still kill each other. And humans say that we are better then other aliens...

I'm sure the same alien species don't destroy their species, maybe other species in the universe, but not their own...

Until human beings stop killing each other, the human being is just as good as the plague...

What if I told you it would not be possible even after six million years of evolution to be rendered intelligent, beyond hatred, revenge, or the desire for power?

What if I told you that the way Aliens achieved a strong race of such superior intelligence and powers of thought was instead of charming the backward with creativity, they simply annihilated their weak?

I would say, why not kill human beings then? The planet has resources, but human beings have resources aswell. Calcium, water, protien, adrenal fluid, and etc.

When human beings are alive we can create all sorts of hormones. It would be useful if you are another species and have the tech to harvest such hormones. example: adrenal fluid

It would then make me wonder why kill another alien humanoid, when you can harvest resources off the being.

The art of war, of other alien species, all I would have to say is their tech continues to change and is far more superior. The government has recovered some tech everyone knows it, we just don't see it, or maybe we do... other alien species are likely at war right now and maybe in our own galaxy

All I know is, if aliens come to earth and say that I created you, you must come with me, I will wana talk a little first, and keep my shotgun nearby.....for close encounters

edited for the quotes

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Thats a good point i did not think about it that way

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

--------------------

Its easy mate-we could serve two purposes to them:

1 We make excellent cannon fodder.

2 We are highly nutritious.

Lets hope not though.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

ET’s know everything about humans way more than humans know about themselves.

Bingo ET_MAN!

Also, when the OP says:

"So yes imho we are emotionally ready to meet ET but we are not Technology wise."

I don't believe that's correct. I think humans can understand what a "space alien" or a "higher dimensional intelligence" in a way that we didn't just a couple hundred years ago. With that said, humans can't even get a long with eachother. They descriminate based on looks, gender, culture, color, religion, and the list goes on. Given that data, how could you come to the conclusion that we are emotionally ready? I do agree we are not technologically ready.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Scramjet76]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I'm curious as to why you posted all of this? Can you share where we can be on the same level as you for knowledge?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

Read popular science...two months ago...best inventions of the year....ion motor...just cut the time to get a ship to mars from around 150 days down to 39 days....when I was in 6th grade...while touring Kennedy Space Center...I was told that it would take almost 3 1/2 years to get to mars. so i don't think your statement was thought out very well...we can get to mars in 39 days in a craft....what about the moongate theories? wtfu

<<   2 >>

join